Love my NB

Caliboobs

oh my yes, time to move up to at least the next size!

My recommendation is to buy both the large, and the extra large and alternate days for use. This will give pull on two separate areas and that helps in a large way(especially with hitting those stagnant bits of time where your body gets used to it and wont grow).

Domperidone is basically a motion sickness/anti nausea supplement, side effects are always something to be on the lookout for and it does have some, (like causing lactation LOL) but there are worse side effects that are possible, but then, so does aspirin.

Yep, clear liquid, I usually wear a crappy old shirt for an hour or two after noogling as well, I leak quite a bit now after noogling, and it stains Just colostrum most likely ;)

your pics are really making me jealous...LOL, I need to grow more glandularly (i should be in the Bush family the way I make up new words) but I am just kind of done with excess hormones for a couple months. But it would help round out the area above the nipples. and that is really where I need to grow.

Actually, yes A FULL milk supply would be awesome, (would be a great second income as well as pleasurable) human milk brings quite a good price from what I have seen and with the way employment is in my area I could use the income. ::) I happened upon that information as I was looking into lactation and was surprised to find an online milk service.

Jeez, imagine that, have my cake and get paid for it too.... ;D

Hopefulforbreasts

I need to order new cups soon, unfortunately my car just broke down so money is about to get really tight.
In other news I ran a 15k yesterday braless and my boobs actually bounce now! I'm much larger than I was to begin with and am growing out of my bras and swim suits. I had to buy a bigger swim top since the old one was a high risk for a nip slip . I try to go braless as much as possible and only wear my 30c's if I want some uplift. I need to do a progress pic collage to show how I grew into my 30c's and possibly even outgrowing them now!
Even though I'm much larger than I was I still feel small in clothes especially my loose scrubs.
Hmmmmm selling breast milk i may look into that! I dot have the time necessary to stimulate my breasts 8 times a day when I'm working tho, and my tens is too large to keep on me while working. Also I think my bf might be freaked out if I started lactating lol.

HoneyBee

Wow you are looking amazing Hopefulforbreasts. So encouraging! Maybe you already said this earlier but how long do you pump for?

Caliboobs yes it's very time consuming for the first 3 months to develop a full milk supply but after that a person can usually decrease pumping down to 3 times a day and then even just twice daily. I was wanting a lot of milk so that's why I pumped 8 tines a day at first. I had A LOT of milk (more than 1 baby could drink. I ended up donating some of it). Taking domperidone increases milk supply fast. It works by blocking dopamine receptors. (Dopamine blocks prolactin so by reducing dopamine you increase prolactin. It works good because it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier. Reducing dopamine in the brain is not good...unless someone has an imbalance). Everyone responds differently and some people need less domperidone. As for side affects I didn't experience any but I do wonder if serotonin would be affected. Not so good to be messing with neurotransmitters unless really needed. Also important to start with small doses and only use for a short time. Depending on how I do with increasing my breast size I might add domperidone 10mg twice a day. Not going to do that now though. I'm not looking to get milk. I can say that when I was taking the domperidone my breast grew in size ever month. It got so crazy with how large they were and how much milk I produced. Even after stopping the domperidone it took me 6 months to dry up. Unfortunately my size decreased fast so I'm not so sure the growth from domperidone would be permanent.

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you Honey Bee! I pump for one hour sessions once or twice a day! I have taken a few days off due to life stuff and starting to allow the scratches on my sternum to heal. I've noticed taking a day or two off doesn't decrease my size that much.
I am doubtful that domperidone will help with breast increase in size other than from lactating. I would highly recommend trying Puereria Mirifica for a few months. I use barlows herbal elixirs about 11.00 a bottle (one month supply). I plan to take for three months then take a break because it can affect your cycle. Some people take bovine ovary which is highly effective as well but personally I'm a bit scared of it.
Did you have to have a perscription for your domperidone?

HoneyBee

Good to know. I'm going to stick with twice a day and see how I do. I didn't have a prescription for domperidone because I ordered it from New Zealand where it's and OTC drug. That was 3 years ago so the laws may have change. Ya I'm not sure it would give a lot of permanent growth. I have tried PM in the past and it shortened my period. I think I need to try it again. I'm a little scared of the bovine ovary too. What kind of exercise do you do? Have you lost or gained weight and if so have you noticed a difference in your boobs?

BTW I love how brave you are to go braless. I hope to get there and be able to have my boobs bounce. That's awesome for you. How did you run a 15k with no bra??? That's so cool.

Hopefulforbreasts

The PM shortens my period as well. I don't think it's much of a
Problem of its only for a few months. The running didn't really bother me ; I was wearing two shirts and a
Jacket otherwise the cold probably would have been uncomfortable for my breasts. I'll probably start wearing bras again when I'm a D or DD. I usually use some pasties so my nipples aren't showing like crazy. Being between bra sizes makes it pointless to even buy new bras, besides I love being braless it's way more comfy.

Hopefulforbreasts

Exercise

Oh I forgot to answer your question about exercise. I am pretty fit but haven't been able to exercise as much the past few months due to w heavy course load (16 units) plus work and I was sick twice with bronchitis. I am now getting back into my exercise routine. But I was doing a core conditioning class twice a week still. I generally run, and do a class that involves HIIT and weights. I was doing aerial silks and hoop before my schedule get crazy. My goal for now is to do Hot yoga, running, and pole dance classes as my schedule allows.
I haven't gained weight since I started NB. My weight fluctuates between 116-119 which I attribute to water weight as I drink a lot of tea now. This summer when I was working out more and running a lot my weight was 110. My starting out pics that you see on here reflect my weight at about 116. When I was 110 my breasts were even smaller. I'll add a pic to show you. Some of my weight gain is muscle some is far from not doing as much cardio.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 168

HoneyBee

Wow you are very fit. If I can get in 5 hours of hot yoga a week I'm happy. Im getting into AcroYoga which is a lot of fun. You are a very nice figure. Yes I can see the difference in your breast size. You have done a nice job of taking pics to document your journey. I take it that you don't feel the PM has caused you to gain weight? I just ordered the PM you suggested and figure I'll try it for 3 months. I also ordered some maca.

Love the braless idea. Maybe I'll try it too soon.

Hopefulforbreasts

HobeyBee;
What is maca for? No I don't think PM caused any weight gain and if so its negligible and worth it for the breast enhancement . Omg I really want to try acroyoga! I also want to try Buti Yoga, I haven't tried hot yoga yet but I'm really excited to start I've had a groupon for it for a while but haven had the time to add it to my schedule. I love trying new things and having variety in my workouts. My workout partner had been on me about getting back to our runs and RIPPED and Zumba classes so I need to do that before adding anything new. I am really wanting to get my stomach back to the size it was before and tighten my butt a little more lol. At the same time I'm trying not to restrict any calories at the expense of my breast growth.

HoneyBee

The maca helps regulate hormones. I have some hormone imbalance which makes it a little difficult to grow breasts. I hear it's suppose to help assist in gaining weight on the butt and breasts area.

I started Hot yoga about a year ago. I love it. Takes a few weeks to get used to the heat but after that it's not bad. If done on a regular basis it's really good for building muscle (if doing the advanced classed). Had a physical a month ago and the doctor was concerned at first because she couldn't feel my abdominal organs very well. Then she finally said "wow you got great core strength". Got too much fat on my stomach though to even see the muscle. Acroyoga is fun but takes a lot of concentration. Looks cool when a pose comes together. The body feels really good.

That's great that you can try so many things. I've heard a lot of people like Zumba.

I look forward to seeing your progress. Very encouraging to see how well you have done without having to gain weight. I think exercise is needed to grow breast in order to produce growth hormone.

Hopefulforbreasts

You'll have to let me know how the maca works! I could definitely use some hormone balancing lol.
You should try going braless especially if your between bra sizes. Although I discovered today at the gym while running on the treadmill in just a t-shirt and my nipple stickers that it can draw a little too much attention .
At the same time bras are so uncomfortable I used to wear bras just to cover my nipples and make me appear curvier but now that I have my own curves I'm loving being braless

Hopefulforbreasts

Re: Current boob routine and bra progress pics

I figured I would post my full routine here. Lately I haven't had as much time to noogle I've also outgrown my medium cups which makes noogling for long periods uncomfortable.

I am not alternating between my vacuum therapy machine (using my NB medium cups) and pumping and holding with the NB pump. I try to do about one to two hours per day three or four days a week. Once my large cups come in I plan to go back to two or three hours per day four days a week and try to get in some marathon session days.
I also take PM 500 mg twice a day.
Collagen +C 3,000 -6000 mg per day (right now I'm running out so only using 3,000)
Multivitamin daily
Max enhance cream 1-2 times daily
Isosensuals cream 1-2 times daily
Tens unit massage 15 min 1-2 times daily
Increased protein intake
Recently added Maca three days on three days off of one tablespoon powder each day on. (Thanks honeybee!)
Exercise two to three times per week (running, weight training, etc)
I also have some breast enhancement hypnosis I downloaded as well as binaural beats for breast enhancement which k listen to while noogling or using he tens machine once or twice daily.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 174

HoneyBee

Your routine looks really good. I'm using the maca too. Is there a reason you are doing 3days on and 3 days off?

BTW I tried the PM twice a day and got nauseated so I decreased to once daily. Did you experience any nausea?

Do you feel the tens unit is really helpful? I have one but haven't added it to my routine as this whole growing breasts gets time consuming :)

Hopefulforbreasts

I was reading an article that said not to overdo it on the Maca or it will mess up your hormones. The article suggested doing a few days on and off. Since I'm already on birth control and PM I don't want to overdo it. The Maca is really good for my energy levels I'm feeling awesome!
As far as nausea I'm pretty much nauseated every morning not sure why. But I didn't experience any additional nausea. I usually take the PM with food. First thing in the morning my stomach is sensitive so that's when I do the collagen since it's better absorbed on an empty stomach then I do Vitamins and Pm with breakfast.
I'm not sure if the Tens works or not but I figure it doesn't hurt and I like using it I put it on while I'm getting ready so it doesn't really take more than a few min to put on and off. I feel like I'm maybe making it too complicated but I'm really wanting it to work so I'm going to keep doing it this way. The only problem with using all these different things is that it's hard to tell which one is the one making your boobs grow and which it any are ineffective. But I don't really care as long as my breasts grow. I'll probably stop using He special creams once I run out since I'd rather not spend the money on them.

laquintak

Congrats on your growth! You've been doing very well great progress. When I had outgrown my cups and nipple was sucking in, one thing I did until I could afford to buy bigger cups was to tape down my nipples with bandaids while pumping so that I could continue using them.

Have you noticed any increase in swelling with the creams you use?

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks hope2badd! I've used the creams since I started so I don't have anything to compare it to. The one thing I think works wonders for increasing swelling is the vacuum therapy machine since it pumps it up and releases it over and over and increases the suction throughout so your able to get your breasts pumped up larger. But I use the NB cups with it because the cups that came with it are painful to use. It's also a pain because you can't get up and walk around with them on like you can with just pump and hold so alternate using both. If I need to get stuff done I use the NB pump and
Airlock.

Hopefulforbreasts

Goal Boobs!

I figured I would post my goal boobs for inspiration! These represent my ultimate goal of a 30E or F! This is what I focus on when noogling and doing my breast enhancement hypnosis lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 115

Hopefulforbreasts

Hope2baDD,
Thank you, and I believe the max enhance is a PM cream so I'm sure that helps. The isosensuals is suppose to increase the amount of fat cells in your breast. You could always try one for a month and see if it gives you more rapid growth. The isosensuals is pricey but lasted me a long time more than a month on one bottle since you only use a small amount. If your tight on money than I'd say skip it and stick to PM supplements and Noogling. Also the self hypnosis and binaural beats are only about $0.99 for a download so you can always try that. My breasts feel tingly more now but that could be in my head lol. I do believe it allows your body to relax and get into a mode that will allow your breasts to grow. I like the hypnosis session with sue Peckham and the binaural Beats I'll upload a pic of the one I use. You should use on headphones and not while driving. Last night I had some time before class so I listened to a session in a quiet spot in the library with my head down and I felt my breasts tingle all through class. Just a suggestion, especially for the ladies who seem to be having a really hard time growing they may just need to allow their body and mind to relax and get into the zone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 49