Love my NB

Hopefulforbreasts

Re: Four weeks results

I'm very excited about my progress in just four weeks! I'm starting to grow out of my 30b bras and fill out my 30c's. I'll post some bra pics when I get a chance. I have a few scratches between my breasts from the domes so I'm taking the day off to let them heal and to see if I lose fullness from taking a day off. I will probably do an hour or two tommorow since I'm off. I haven't been able to do much more than an hour but it seems that I'm making excellent progress regardless.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 252

James

Excellent progress! Lookin' really good. I think what you have now is what I call long-term swelling, too early to be permanent growth. Short term swelling goes away in a couple of hours or so, long term lasts until next noogling session, day or two, and permanent growth takes about 6 months. Keep up the good work, it will turn into permanent growth. Can't wait to see next month's progress ;)

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you James!
Every morning I wake up they are slightly larger than the morning before do it's definitely long term swelling. Two things I think that have helped me maintain the swelling is that I drink one or two cups of herbal tea during each session. Also I now use an electric vacuum therapy machine that I got on eBay. I hook up my NB cups and it does sort of a pump and release while gradually increasing the pressure of the pumping. I'm now almost all the way filling my medium cups about half an hour into the session.

Hopeformore

Amazing results! Can't wait to see more progress pictures :)

Do you have a link to the vacuum machine you got off eBay? I'm very intrigued. Have you found it has helped speed your progress up?

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you Hopeformore!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/180916249357
If that link doesn't work try searching vacuum therapy machine the seller is uulaser. I definitely think it makes a difference. To me it's totally worth the money.

Caliboobs

wow, all those domes and an electric pump with gauges, are the domes of decent quality?

question 1, what are the three wand looking items in the upper left of the pic for that device?
question 2, of the largest pair of domes what size would the be equivalent to from Nooglberry?
question 3, what is the max suction of the pump, does it say?

I guess I missed the original post about this device but it looks like winner just for the domes, so all the rest would be a bonus really.

Caliboobs

PS, you really seem to react quite a bit to the nooglin, those last pics seem quite dramatic in the after, I think your going to grow well!!!

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you! I feel like I'm responding well as well .
I would say that they are good quality cups. The wand thing has like roller balls on it and auctions in the center. The smaller cups are for cupping other body parts. There are also more settings on the machine for face or "body rhythm" I use the "breast lifting" setting. The Largest breast cup is pretty large about 14 centimeters across and 15cm depth. I don't think I'll ever use the largest ones on my breasts because my chest isn't wide enough to fit it. Im about 26.5 inches under bust. I would say the largest cup may be like an extra large from noogleberry. I use my medium sizeNB cups with it and the medium cups that came with the machine which are pretty large. I'll include a picture of the dial on the machine. Usually I'll go up to about a 10-15 of the red lines (inmg) which is about 30 cmHg when I'm about filling my medium cups.

Caliboobs

thank you so much for the info....!!!!

it looks very tempting but I would need to use the noogle cups with it, anything but the xxl's and they just break.... :p LOL!

seriously looking into the tens thing, I found a few more articles that suggest it for such purposes, but as an addition to manual and partner to nurse But since i dont have the latter atm, (damn it) tens would def help.

again thank you so much for the great info!!

Hopefulforbreasts

Caliboobs,
No problem!
So I got in my breast shaped electrodes and was very disappointed I had it on the lowest setting and could only feel it in one breast and it was very painful. I'll try again tommorow but I'm thinking I may have to stick with the regular electrode pads. Btw I got my unit on Amazon it's santamedical brand 29.95. However it is a bit large if you want to use it at work or something it's not pocket friendly so you may want a smaller one .

Hopefulforbreasts

Totally understandable Caliboobs!
So recent developments . . .
1. It's very difficult to go a full day without noogling (I think I may be a bit addicted lol)

2. Breasts and nipples have been extremely sensitive, and my nipples are constantly hard.
Last night I got home from work and realized my nipples were trying to make an appearance through my bra and two shirts.

3. Due to the nipple problem and a suggestion from a friend I rediscovered pasties/nipple covers and am in love. I may never wear a bra again hehehe. This also led me to discover that I actually can go braless now without looking completely flat chested!

4. I tried on bras today at khols and realized I'm almost filling out a 32C which is crazy to me because I measure 27 under bust and 31 over bust and all the bra sizings claim a 32C would be 35 inches overbust??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 214

Caliboobs

;D I completely understand the addiction thing, I almost feel naked without domes now!!

LOL

I am of the opinion that you actually look bigger without the bra's, but am totally against the nipple covers... ::) :eek: ;D

I have found and formed very new opinions about how we as a society have formed our ways regarding our bodies. I had no idea how it is for someone with large breasts to have to endure the eye contact. At first when I caught people looking now and then when situations brought "things" to the forefront, I was like "I need to run and hide" (yikes) But after a few years of not being able to actually hide them ... I find my self doing things to actually court their glances at times hehe. Since I'm kind of heavy it's been easy to conceal for most of the journey but now as I have been able to peal away some of the layers there is no hiding anymore, even when in Grecian Idol shape in my younger days my chest was very wide and made me look like I was body building even though that was not the case. So to produce enough breast to get noticed on that wide area took a very long time, but if I bend over or am lying down I could be Dolly Parton LOL

When I'm feeling mischievous I'll wear a somewhat tight Tshirt and suspenders which not only hold up the trousers but makes the girls more prominent. Though I prefer stares from the opposite sex I find that I confuse a lot of males as well and I find that quite humorous LOL One day at a conference I was forced to attend for work I had this one woman who just could not take her eyes off my chest and it was quite obvious what she was thinking, so I thought, why not, women have been teasing me with their looks for ages...so I made sure my nipples were extra excited when she was not looking and I just loved the expression on her face when she turned to look after that, as I discretely wiggled them at her, you can't hide the glow of blood rushing to your face....... LOL

Anyway I now understand a little bit better how life is for a female sporting well developed ones, you might as well have a crew of spotlight wielders following you around and drawing everyone's attention to you. At first I'm sure it was just me being self conscious but now there is no doubt....because I'm oblivious to them but you can always tell where someone elses eyes are pointing/roaming, and the reaction when they get caught. Priceless!

Hopefulforbreasts

LOL. Caliboobs it sounds like your having way too much fun with this. I feel very self conscious when I have no bra and no nipple covers. I'm sure I would get used to it, but i feel like it would draw way too much attention once they are really big. I may try going out without them or to class but I don't think I would to work. I work with way too many catty women, also old sick people who I don't want to get too excited lol!
But I just love the way my Boobs feel now without a bra so free! I agree that the bras make me look smaller they kind of compress them but my 30C push up bras make them look bigger. I've never been a fan of bras though, my breasts are far apart so I have to keep pulling them up and into the center especially with a 32 band size. I can't wait till I'm a full D cup!

I think we live in a breast obsessed society, yet freak out if you show a nipple lol.! It's crazy! That's hilarious about the lady! Wait till they start leaking then you'll really get stares. I have to admit I stare at propel with big breasts all the time especially lately while I'm on my breast enhancement journey! I'm like hmmm I wonder if those are real? What size are they? Lol

Caliboobs

;D

youth is wasted on the young, never a truer statement!!

(your pardon as you look quite youthful!!) But if I knew then what I knew now, and had the ability to shed most of the societal peer pressure what a much more adventurous WONDERFUL life I would have lived!

Yes, it is fun, breaking all the so called rules ;D and finding in the doing that most wish (though that's all they seem to be able to do) for the same.

There are still limits of course, but the boundary's most certainly have grown love handles....and I'm finding the overlap a wonderful thing hehe.

although, dancing cheek to cheek seems to require a little more effort....LOL

Hopefulforbreasts

So I am now fully filling the medium cups, unfortunately the left nipple likes to block the suction hole which prevents the entire breast from filling the cup. I also noticed some droplets of clear fluid on by breasts not sure if it's part of the condensation forming or if it's fluid leaking from my nipples. It's only a few droplets so I'm not super concerned.
Caiboobs: yes fairly young, 24. Pushing he boundaries can be fun in certain circumstances lol.

HoneyBee

I'm new on this journey but you look like your making progress with is encouraging to me.

I noticed you and Caliboobs were chatting about inducing lactation. I did that once for my baby (long story but I had dried up and then decided I wanted to relactate after 4 months of being dry). It's a very difficult and time consuming process but after 3 months of dedication I developed a full milk supply. I used domperidone 20mg 4 times a day. I pumped a minimum of 8 times in 24h. I became an nursing beast. I know your probably not wanting to develop a full milk supply but let me just say it's very possible to induce lactation. I still have some pills left and have wondered if they would help me in my breasts growth journey.

Hopefulforbreasts

Hi Honeybee,
Good luck on your journey! I'm not really intending to induce at this time. You could always try the domperidone and see if it helps but I'm not sure how safe it is to mix with other supplements.