Love my NB

Your results are amazing! What kind of PM do you use? I'm about to get purafem's capsules, serum, and cream in the mail soon. Have you noticed any mood swings or acne or side effects?

zkk

I just went through your whole thread and wow, your progress is nothing short of phenomenal. I guess you've been on PM all the time? Do you think you can tell if it has been PM/other supplements or pumping that has made you grow the most? :)

EMorgan

Wow! Your results are incredible!
You've given me the motivation to carry on, atill striving for that C cup! How long do you noogle per day?

Hopefulforbreasts

Havent had any major breast growth but I will be doing extra pumping in the coming weeks and restarted my collagen supplements so I'm looking forward to some great results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 375

Moonmama

Wow, I just read through this whole thread... Soo inspiring!! I need to order some pm asap!! Thank you for sharing!

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks moonmama! Yes get PM! It's amazing! I also have a newer thread (new before and after) you can check out if you haven't already. I am actually going to me switching to bovine ovary and sheep placenta soon (currently doing a liver cleanse). I may actually cycle with PM and the glandular for one month to see how I feel and the growth I get. I'm hoping that I can get my cycle back to normal because on pm it's always three days later than it use to be. I'm planning to have kids so I don't want to alter it too much. I was afraid of glandulars before but I haven't found anything negative on them so far and it may be even better than the pm we will see.