Love my NB

HoneyBee

OMG I so love the comment from your boyfriend. That's so cool. You are doing so well! Really enjoying your posts.

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks Honeybee!
So I just want to let you all know my company is looking for new distributors and they doubled bonuses for this month! Anyone can join me message me to info!!! 1-916-802-0241. I would love to have you guys join my team!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 56

Hopefulforbreasts

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I recently got my large cups!! Yay so now I am back to pumping. I am only doing a few min each side for now till I get used to it. I also have to use one at a time. I like the larges cuz I can position it all the way to the center to get the center to grow! I also got some pasties from eBay with tassels for vday they were a hit!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 188

Hopefulforbreasts

This is me last night with a 32C bra with some inserts in my bra for extra lift! I am hoping to one day get this big without a bra!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 167

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks Tinytots,
I think the Inserts probably contribute one cup size. I will include a pic. They are from Victoria secret, I used the larger kind of wing shaped one. They aren't perfect for those of us with small chest width lol,
But if you position them perfectly hey are nice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 44

tinytots

Cool, thanks for sharing! I still need to gain some weight in that area before using some add-ons but I'm really looking for ways to create that up-lift effect which helps a lot with cleavage. :)

Btw, did you have much cleavage at all when you were 32B?

Hopefulforbreasts

Tinytots, I did not have any cleavage at all at a 32b. When I started outgrowing the 32b I could kinda get some overflow going on lol. My boobs are very far apart so even at a 30DD I'm not getting slot of cleavage unless I really smash em together lol.

A
Update: new progress shot!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 258

Microbreast

Good god! I am extremely shocked at your progress! Your herb/Noogle program is working, and I wouldn't change a thing! What an inspiration!

Microbreast

Looking at your before and after pictures, I noticed that you developed beautiful under boobs, compared to your before picture. (Love both hair color btw). Did you do anything special to develope your under boob?

tinytots

Yay, congratulations! So happy for you. Now that you've achieved your goal size do you feel it's exactly what you always wanted or you want to go bigger?

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks microbreast and tinytots!
as far as underboob my boobs are naturally bottom and side heavy. You can position the cups lower of you want I've also herd of people laying with their feet on pillows while they noogle so you can try that.

As far as size is concerned, I definitely want bigger! Idk I mean they don't feel as big as I thought they would be at a 30DD i am kinda thinking new goal will be a 30G. They look really nice in a bra but I want that size without the push-up bra lol.

tinytots

Inspired by you reaching your goal, I ordered my first C cup bra the other day. I figured you already had your double-Ds bra before you reached your goal? I eant to know first-hand how much I need to grow to reach C... but ultimately my goal is a DD. ;D