Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboonyc

wow, congrats on ur results ;D
i am soo happy for you :D
i can see that u used some pills and stuff when u started o_O
today is my 2nd day nooglin and imma newbie noogler soo i was wondering if u can recommend what type of food, pills, exercise or herbal stuff would be good=)

soo far my NB has been pretty good my boobs already look a bit more rounder and fuller :)
i hope i didnt ask too much :p
but then again CONGRATS i hope to be just like u on ur results ::)

MariahsDs

Thanks so much for your kind comments Abigail! ;)

babyboonyc, I will send you a private message to try to help you individually.

I am really glad now that I reposted my pictures. I have tried so many things and spent literally thousands of dollars on things that don't work. I never thought I would post pictures but it really does work. The pictures help us to visualize, which is a powerful tool.
I will try to keep posting regularly.

K

kultzu

Hi Mariah,

It is nice to see you posted the photos again. Very encouraging !

Keep up with good work and take care,
Kultzu

MariahsDs

Thanks so much for your kind words, I am hoping for DD's like you Kultzu.

Right now I would say that I am a 32C but I haven't measured or anything. I don't think I want to either. I am not going to buy any more bras until all these one I have are really tight! Especially because I plan on going up a few more cup sizes (2 more to be exact). I try to noogle as much as I can but I don't know how much time I actually noogle for.

S

sissy2345

Wow. You look like you have DD's already! I can't believe you've only been pumping for 2 months, can you imagine where you will be in 6 months??

MariahsDs

No! :D They are not DD's already, but I wish!

With the swelling I am a very full 34C, but like I had mentioned in an earlier post I'm not a 34 band size, because it is too big around the band part although the cups are overflowing. I am really curious though as to what size I am now. I completely fill up the large cups about 30-45 minutes or so of pumping. I may try pumping with the MASSIVE XL cups soon. I can't believe its only been 2 months either! I am so happy to know that I will FINALLY be able to have DD's. I think before 6 months I will get it. I am aiming for December to get my DD's. I just gotta pull it up a notch because I have 3 months left to reach my goal.

aaaaaa

hi mariah
i got the nb today but i ordered large cups which are huge on me and had to order smaller ones how much was ur size at the beginning? and for how long have u been pumping? iam taking wonderup did u start with small cup? or directly with large i can barely feel any pressure on the large cup

MariahsDs

I started with the medium cups with the soft rings. I filled up the medium cups within 2 weeks then moved up to the large cups. My size at the beginning was a 34AA or a 32A. Now I am in between a 34B and 32C. In the morning after waking up I can fill my 32C bra. After pumping I am overflowing in my 34C, as you can see from my 2 month updated picture. The swelling last for about 5 or 6 hours. I have been pumping for 2 months now.

Hope that helps.

pagewolf

Wow- you've had great results! Is the most recent picture right after pumping or hours later? I can't believe it has only taken you 2 months. Thanks to you and everyone who posts pictures. They are very encouraging.

MariahsDs

Pagewolf,

Thanks! I can't believe 2 months have gone by already! I am glad I re-posted my pictures if they help! I know for me I was sold on the idea of NB once I saw all the pictures.

In the last 2 pictures, they are right after pumping. The swelling is staying longer and longer. I am not sure how long exactly but around 5 hours or so. I will try to take some pictures in the morning after all the swelling has gone down, I fit into my 32C bra pretty good. I have a padded 34B bra that is too overflowing, even in the morning when I have not pumped. The 32C bra is way too small after pumping so I wear my 34C for the rest of the day.

In a few months I will buy a new bra, because I don't want to keep growing out of bras. I hope by then I will be buying a D or DD bra!

MariahsDs

Abigail,

Again, thanks for your kind words. I did respond fast but I was also pumping a lot. I feel pretty awesome when I look and touch my new boobs! When the swelling goes down they are still bigger than before but not as big as in the pictures. I wish they looked like the pics when the swelling went down. Hopefully one day soon ;D

Anastasia916

Mariah, awesome results hun, are you still pumping as much as you use to? or more? and what's your size when the swelling is all gone?

MariahsDs

Thanks Anastasia.

I am not pumping as much as I used to and I just got a full-time job. I stopped pumping so much after my husband came back, about 3 weeks into pumping. I became really busy and couldn't pump much but I still try to pump as often as I can.

When the swelling is gone I am about a 32C. I don't really know what size I am but my padded B bra is to small and my boobs are falling out of the bra (which had huge gaps in it before at the tops) and my 34C is too big around the band. But the 32C bra I have fits great. So I will say I am a 32C, but I usually wear the 34C during the day. Usually after I have pumped I wear the 34C and the swelling takes a while to go down so I still wear it for a few hours after pumping.

Anastasia916

Sounds like the same situation I have except I don't have any 32C bras and they don't sell them here. I am falling out of my B bras, but the 34C's are too big except right after I pump. The C bras I have are not padded though. Just regular underwire bras. So I might eventually order some padded or push up C bras. But right now money is a little tight with the season changing I have to get my son new clothes, we also took in 2 kittens and they are scheduled to be declawed and fixed the beginning of next month. And there is stuff I'm doing at my son's school. So yea, have alot going on right now. I manage to pump an hour a day at night. Wish I could do more though. I stopped the herbs completely a while back, have been doing a complete body cleanse, got 3 more days on it, it's a 2 week program. And I ordered some of the Ultra Breast you told me about, hopefully I'll have it soon. I got a 2 month supply to start with, going to order more after I use it for a month or so. I hope to be at a full 34C by the new year though.

MariahsDs

aaaaaa,

I don't really use any technique. I just pump until there is a tight hold then keep pumping every so often until it is tight. I try to always make sure there is a tight hold at all times. For the first 3 weeks I was pumping for 1 hour about 3-4 times a day, sometimes 5 times a day. My husband was gone so I sat and worked at home, day and night. While I was working I was pumping. I could pump longer then because I was wearing the foam rings from NB. With those rings I could pump for hours and not feel a thing! It was so comfy. I was using the medium cups and they were fine. Then I switched to the large cups and the foam rings for the large cups got stretch out so fast so it wasn't do comfy anymore. I have been pumping with the large cups but with no foam rings so I can't pump that long. Plus now I have a full time job so I can no longer pump during the day like I used to. Now I pump maybe 30 minutes in the morning before work and maybe 2 hours at night. On the weekends I can't pump too long either because the kids are home.

Hope that helps, if not don't be afraid to ask more questions. I'll try to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.