Mariah's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboonyc

WOW mariah !
you pumped up to 5 times a day at the beginning o_O?
im in the 3rd week of pumping and i pump like 3hrs straight
am i not doing enough o_O?
and Mariah tys soo much for answering me and other ppls questions =)
u make us all feel so welcomed in this forum =)
<3babyboonyc

MariahsDs

I would pump for about 3 to 5 hours a day usually for an hour at a time. But that was only for the first 3 weeks, cause my hubby was gone out of town. 3 hours straight is plenty! You are doing enough. You just have to give it time, I guarantee that if you keep it up you will see results. I think I had seen faster results because my boobs have gone up to a DD when I was pregnant and then down to an AAAA after I finished breast feeding.

Aaawwww you so welcome, I want to make people feel as welcomed as I was. This is really a great forum and an even greater product NB! I will definitely stand behind this product because it has really worked for me. And I feel so much better about myself already. I cant wait to reach my goal of DD's!

T

tavia

:eek: ;D
hello mariah,
just wanted to say i am amazed, cant believe the size you have managed to get to so far.
a huge well done to u :-*
seeing your pics makes me want to sit here 4 24 hours untill my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes, thanku for putting the pictures back up.
i think i will try for 1 week to pump 4 at least 5 hours just to jump up my progress,

you have done so well and i hope in 2 months i can do the same, i have not been as commited as you so can not really complain that im not getting a big increase,
so i guess ill start again

i suppose you will have your DDs by christmas wont you..
u lucky thing ;D

MariahsDs

TT,
I am also amazed! :eek:

When I first started I figured the more I pump the better my results would be. Coming from an AA breast size I was desperate to gain something! The pictures are just after pumping. I don't want you to think that is the size I am right now. I will try take pictures one day in the morning after all the swelling has gone down. Try to pump as much as you can, even if it is not for long periods. I usually do a lot of work on the computer, so that is why I can still pump for 2 1/2 hours a day. Even if you don't see result right away, know that they will be coming.

I hope I will get DD's by christmas, that would be the greatest christmas gift ever! I am willing to pump lots now that it is winter, because everything I wear is going to cover up the ring marks. So I can pump at times when I wasn't able to before in the summer. Like pumping right before I go out, which gives me that extra boost for the day.

Get committed and get bigger! Let me know how you progress.

T

tavia

i definatly will,
if i get some Ds i dont think u will be able to shut me up lol i might get my self banned for ocp =obsessive compulsive posting :eek:! ;D

C

chloespeaks

I'm a pumping newbie here, and very excited reading the posts Mariah. I never grew that much during nursing wow DD! if i base my growth based on that, i can only hope to get up to a full B! but I'm at an AA now so I wouldn't be upset.

But am I the only one who can't find the pics? ??? ???

MariahsDs

My pictures are on the previous pages, I have a few of them posted so start on page 1 of my pictures page and go on from there. Let me know if you cant find them.

I was a fullB pre-pregnancy, and a DD after having my first child then back down to an AAAA. I just think that because I went up and down so much I was able to get great swelling. I hope everything works out for you, I am sure it will, noogleberry is a great product.

aaaaaa

Mariah you are the sweetest person thanks so much for helping i was only pumping for like half hour i got the large cups and i cant fit them both at a time so it takes a lot of time Mariah did you get pain near your armpit? while pumping and after that? do you think too much pumping can damage the breast tissues?

MariahsDs

AAAAAA,

AAAWWWWW ;D Thanks! I try to help as much as I can.

It would take longer with just one cup at a time, but eventually you will get there. I don't really get any pains except for the pressure against my ribs which hurts. I don't think that pumping too much is will damage breast tissue cause when I first started I pumped alot, and I seem to be doing fine now.

AAAAAA,

Hi, i did get pain when i first pumped with the large cups and it seemed to go down my arms as an ache too. I think the golden rule is that is if hurts then you're body is telling you something, so just don't pump so hard.

It did occur to me that all cells in the body need a blood supply to be healthy, so if you over pump (there are arteriol veins around the armpit area i think) maybe the pain is that the blood supply is restricted. The way the brava system is used is with gentle pressure and this method is clinically proven, so any type of pumping system should work in this way too, i feel.

I don't know if overpumping will permanently damage tissue, but I can't see how new cells can be produced without adequate blood supply to provide nutrients to the new cells.

Maybe i'm wrong, but I personally see logic in that idea.
:)

aaaaaa

thank you for your answer really appreciated could you suggest something how i can get both large cups at once on my breast? otherwise it takes too long

I use aquarium valves on each cup, so i can put one on at at time, then undo both valves and pump at the same time. This also means i can lock the air on one cup and pump more on one side too.

I have taken a picture of how i've set my domes up, but don't know how to post them, so i think i will email them to Lucy and ask her to upload them to my stats page. :)

Ok, so i have sent the pictures to Lucy to post for me ;D

I also sometimes pump with the mediums for abit first before putting on the large domes and i lie down with the large ones (after I have attached them and with the valves closed, so if one loses suction as i am lying down, at least the other one doesn't come off too, so i only have to put one back on), as they are otherwise uncomfortable to wear.

You may just have to use the mediums for abit longer before moving onto the large.

aaaaaa

i thought i would fill the medium cups fairly soon iam going on vacation for few months so cant order the medium ones but i manage to pump with large one at a time for 2 hours

Hi aaaaaa, The pictures of my dome set up is on my stats page now :)

Oh and i'd just like to say Mariah for posting pictures in the same bra - its helps to see the progress. I have kept a couple of bras by for my progress pictures too :)

MariahsDs

UPDATE:

Today before pumping I decided to try on a couple of bras, I wish I had taken pics. I tried on my 32C bra and it was very full and it seems to small. My 34C just fits, without pumping. But with the 34C, it is not overflowing. I still haven't sewed it yet (I can't find a needle anywhere!), but I am thinking that might help with the way the way it fits. I had a padded 34B and now it is way too full and too small, I don't think I will wear it anymore.

I guess my next size from here is a 32D, I can't wait! It's funny how I feel a C is so much smaller than I imagined, but I am not complaining ;D

I hope that next month I will be fitting into a 32D. I will start to prepump with the L cups and then with the XLs for the next month. I think I am ahead of schedule, I was hoping to be a C or D by December of this year. ;)

aaaaaa

congrats once again when are you posting your next pictures? do you still pump for 2 and half hours? and still taking protein?

MariahsDs

aaaaaa,
I am not sure when I will be posting new pics. Probably when I am using the XL cups, I don't want to take pics to often, just when there is a noticeable change. I wanted to take pics before pumping in the morning in my 32C bra so I can see the difference, because I took before pics in all my bra.

My pumping time varies day to day and I don't even keep track of how much I pump anymore, I just pump whenever I can. I try to take protein shakes but not always, sometimes I do forget. Because I am not taking BO anymore I am not so concerned with taking protein shakes. I still do have a high protein diet, and I just added some other things to my diet to increase my protein intake daily.

aaaaaa

hi mariah could you post pictures but after the swelling it would be really appreciated iam going on holidays for a few months and wont have acces to internet so i was just had a request if you could post it today or tom. iam leaving on nov. 1 by the way the pictures that you posted before were they before pumping or after? they look like after pumping
your groth is really really inspiring
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.