massage hotair bo-boob

nyx

Hi :) New poster, not-so-new noogleholic and lurker. I'm from Eve's NBE boards, actually ;D

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say that it's the GLA (Gamma-linolenic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid) in the EPO that's good for breast health. Borage Oil has a much higher concentration of GLA than EPO though, if you wanted to switch them out for the other. EPO has 6% and Borage Oil has 25%. I take it, along with some other herbs.

nyx

I don't know since I've never bought EPO, sorry ??? Not sure where you live, but I bought a bottle of 90 1000mg gelcaps of Borage Oil for $15.79USD at GNC.

J

joanne

arr im in the uk will have a look round see what i can find how long have you bin taking this and do you feel its done any thing ? how long have you bin a noogle and have you had and look?x

nyx

I've only been taking it for 4 months and I take it with a bunch of other herbs (fenugreek, maca, fennel, and msm), and I've only been noogling for a month, but I've grown a little more than half an inch. With swelling I get another inch growth, I think. I know some other girls take it too and have seen a lot of growth, but they had other stuff they were taking/eating. Borage shouldn't be too hard to find, because GNC is a regular health supplement store.

nyx

I used to take 2000mg and then I took 3000mg, but I'm only taking 1000mg right now because I'm running out LOL :D When I buy another bottle I'll probably take 2000mg again.

T

tavia

joanna borage oil is starflower oil, they sell it in holland and barratt, lol i used to take this then stopped because of some thing i read on eves forum,,, i just cant remember what i read?????

its great stuff i cant believe i forgot about it.. i just dont remember y i stopped using it.... ill try and find out for us????......

mabe nyx will know,,, theres something about it, but i cant remember???

nyx

Hmm...haven't read about anything against borage oil. I searched forums and the only thing I've found was that there was some theory that Borage Oil or anything with GLA in it shouldn't be taken with NSAIDs or it'll cancel out, but it hasn't been researched really. Also, you shouldn't take it if you're pregnant because it can cause early labor. Ohh wait I found this: click. At the bottomish there's some stuff said my Sunset about Borage Oil being unsafe, but it seems like there is a lot of conflicting scientific findings or something. I never saw this before lol, but I know it's common in NBE. Is that the one you saw, TT?

T

tavia

ahh no this is it,..
"In fact, the aerial parts of borage may contain small quantities of toxic chemicals known as pyrrolizidine alkaloids, which have been associated with causing liver injury when they are consumed in very large amounts. No reports of liver problems have been noted in the parts of the world where borage leaves are eaten occasionally as a vegetable, however.

Oil from the seeds of the borage plant does not contain pyrrolizidine alkaloids."

i read on eves about boage oil damaging the liver over time , i didnt delve any further and just stopped using it...

so i guess borage seed oil is safe...
i did used to love this stuff, may try it again

nyx

I didn't know there was a difference between Borage Oil and Borage Seed Oil lol...well I guess if you can get a hold of the seed version then that's just fine. If you can only find regular Borage Oil, however, make sure the label says "PA-Free" or call the manufacturer and ask them. I was reading up about Borage Oil toxicity, too, and most that are commercially available don't contain pyrrolizidine alkaloids. I looked at my bottle and it doesn't say PA-Free. Boo :-\ Guess I'll have to switch brands when I run out.

T

tavia

lol i dont even know if the oil comes from the seed or the leaves??/ lol .....

ok i just went to wiki and it says the seed oil is often marketed as starfloer oil or borage so i guess there ok???

it says the leaves contain the toxic substance... hmm lol i wish i had read up on it b4 lol... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borage

T

tavia

borage oil is extracted from the seed of the blue, star shaped borage flower

lol, i think i even threw some away....

T

tavia

for UK ladies.... just wanna share a site http://www.simplysupplements.net/

its buy 1 get 1 free on everything and free posting...

4 example u can get 360 starflower tablets for £12
and a multivitamin 120 tablets for £2.76, they are often cheaper than holland and barratt, i always compare the two b4 buying xx

melons

Hey TT and the other lovely ladies,

Pardon moi if I may have missed this info on this thread.. as I am coming online after many days... I have 2 questions :

1) how long should you massage (TT how long did you massage them before pumping)
2) can it be a dry massage (I would need to do a dry one as I put in 2 long bandages on each nip , if I do an oil massage the bandages wud have problems sticking to the skin)

lotsa luv,
melons

Teeny Tiny

hi melons!

I don't know about the other ladies, but personally I do 15-30 minutes, dry, with KY touch massage warming massage oil, or with my Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion, just depends on what mood I'm in or what's handy at the time. If you use an oil or lotion I just suggest to do your 15-30 min with the oil or lotion of your choice, then wash it off with a warm or hot soapy rag then use the rag with as warm or hot water as you can stand to rinse or wipe the soap off giving a little extra massage as you clean. I know mine really seem to like the hot bath after the massage, it usually gives them a little extra swelling when I noogle. I do it that way because after the hand massage sometimes I'll use my little pink electro massager that I bought on Ebay to give them some added stimulation and swelling and need the skin to be clean and dry for the electrode gel. I'm allergic to latex so I cannot bandage or cover my nipples with anything sticky enough to keep them from swelling, wish I could though as my nips and areolas are getting a bit larger than I really wanted them to. And I've got a long way to go before I reach my size goal so I hope they don't end up half nipple and areola when I get there. :-\

Hope this helps some! :D

T

tavia

i agree with teey, you should massage with some kind of lube, i use avocado oil usually it help you manipulate the breast much easyer, then when u have finished just wash it off with soap and warm water then get yr domes on,
i only do it for 5 mins, im inpatient, i just like to prepare then quickly then put on the domes..

melons

Hey Teeny Tiny and TT !!

Thanks a lot for your replies :D

I will try this too , will use an oil and then wash it off with soap and warm water, I am waiting for my XLs to arrive and expecting some fireworks as I have a lot about them :)

lotsa luv,
melons

C

chloespeaks

Hey; I have been using the avocado oil that TT recommended, but I don't wash it off! I like pumping using the oil as the lube - I was using almond oil before and I switch on and off. Lotions give some better swelling because of the water content that is mixed with the oil (that's all lotions basically are; oil, water and emulsifiers so they keep creamy and don't separate).

The short massage before has been great! Good recommendation TT!

So what I do is - first lay out all my NB gear, along with a wipe-off towel. I warm up my hands with hot/warm water, then with warm wet hands I add a bit of oil and massage for about 2-4 min. Wipe off hands and attach NB. It works great! I love the avocado oil. Then, after I just wipe everything off with the towel, and there is hardly any mess.

Chloespeaks