massage hotair bo-boob

Teeny Tiny

Hey all,

Speaking of lotions I found a new one that smells absolutely wonderful and works really well too. It has Shea Butter so it's really moisturising, and I don't know if it would have any effect applied to the skin but it's got grape seed extract in it. I know they say that grapes are good for BE and a lot of people take grape seed extract or something like it in pill form so I figured what the heck, why not try to smear it on and see if it has any effect. To be honest with you I've only used it a handful of times now, but each time they seem to respond really well to it. ;) So I figured I'd post what it is in case anyone else wants to get some and try it. These are probably the cheapest I've found them online, if you buy one it comes to $9.97, or if you prefer value the six count comes to $7.29 each. Or if there's a Wal-Mart you shop at I'd check in the Pharmacy, and beauty areas, as the ones near me carry it and sell it for $6.00 each, which should be the cheapest place to buy it. Just thought I'd share this in case anyone might be looking for a good lotion to use with the noogleberry. :D

http://www.amazon.com/Freeman-Goodstuff-Organics-Butter-Grapeseed/dp/B0023ATMY0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1273760656&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Freeman-Goodstuff-Organics-Butter-Grapeseed/dp/B003I97P62/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1273760474&sr=1-2

xxkeeleyketxx

let us know how it goes, and thank u hun i love my boobs so much now, nice to see your face by the way, pretty ladie ;)
[/quote]
Hi TT..I've only just seen this message lol.I got my new XL cup today (finally) so now i have both again...I did try your method & guess what,i got massive swelling! IM LOVING IT LOL
my boobs went to the 4 mark on the XL's & its the first time they have...wooohooooo
Thanks for the compliment bt,thats sweet :-*

Teeny Tiny

Hey TT,

I found another way to use that round pink breast massager if that controller is too much for you. My controller started acting up within a week of using it so I took the leads off the pads and hooked my tens unit leads up to it and guess what? It works like a charm, and that way you can control the strength much better along with the intensity going to each breast separately, and you can also change the modes to give an even better massage. I'm using it that way from now on. :)

T

tavia

Hmm that sounds like a gud idea, this pink unit is to hard 2 understand and know where yr at with it,
i wud put it on and be waiting scared to death that it wud start 2 fry my boobs up electricute me senseless, gud idea teeny, x