Matts Progress

Ex

I bought some awhile ago on Amazon here:
Code:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000RDGDPQ/ref=wms_ohs_product
I purchased from Extreme Gadgets and got several pairs. I am still using the first pair, and I bought them in July 2011. They are reusable, just wash them lightly with some mild soap and water. They won't stick if you have any oil or lotion on your nipples. Otherwise, they work great and don't hurt. I am a red head with super sensitive skin, and I have had no irritation (even the Brava domes tore up my skin). I usually use them with tank tops in the summer, but they should have lots of uses for the creative people on this forum. ::)

I had no problems with Extreme Gadgets and have purchased from them through Amazon, too. They packed them carefully. They have international shipping prices available, so they should ship to Europe. They were much cheaper then! The package states they are made by SpicySpot. I would recommend them, and when mine die, I will order more.

Good Luck!

Ex

Sorry, Matt. Forgot to state that you look awesome, but I think I told you that the other day. I am jealous!

minnie34

Oh you can definitely grow some more - just tell people you've been working out and your pecs are really getting it :D
Ok, so no Sears here either. And amazon wont ship to me - thanks a million for the link though Ex, I found a pair on ebay for £0.99 + free shipping so feel like I got a great bargain there!!
Am looking forward to seeing what the next coming months will bring for you Matt - with this progress so far you seem unstoppable!! ;D

:-* :-* :-*

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
So we know who got hold of boobie fairy!;) result!:) xx

Matt B

Thanks Nikki,If I remember correctly you've had some boobie dust sprinkled on the twins as well!! ;D

Matt B

Thanks Alex.I think it's been about a month since I heard from you,I'll have to look but I'm glad your back.

Matt B

It's only been about 10 days but no noogling going on-nip blister so only PM cream and thank you Alice,I love that stuff.I think the growth is holding.

Attachments

• IMGP9660.JPG
    IMGP9660.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 144

Matt B

I took these after wearing a bra all day today. I think my so called shape and drape is materializing. Finally! ;D

Attachments

• IMGP9680.JPG
    IMGP9680.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMGP9683.JPG
    IMGP9683.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 182

Matt B

Okay,I know it's only been a few days but I had to post these,I'm gettin there! ;D

Attachments

• IMGP9691.JPG
    IMGP9691.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMGP9694.JPG
    IMGP9694.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 152

Matt B

Thanks Raspberry,and the boobie fairy is already helping you.Five days must be a record.Be careful,I just blistered myself again yesterday.I didn't even realize I was pumping so hard.I held the pressure longer than normal too,so maybe that did it.
Oh well,they'll heal in a few days.

Happy noogling,TTYS Matt ;)

hopefulme

Wow Matt!!! I can really see some growth there. Keep up the good work. I need the boobie fairy to visit me. Lol

Matt B

I was just experimenting with pics and motion,but I'll leave this pic anyway.

Attachments

• IMGP9727.JPG
    IMGP9727.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 209

Ex

Your looking great, Matt. It looks like you're not losing any progress and growth. And your shape and drape look good, too. Good luck, and I hope you heal up quickly. :)

Matt B

Thank you all,the blisters are gone replaced by gnarly looking scabs.Probably 3-4 days from being gone.Just a lesson well learned I guess so you all be careful!!

;)