Matts Progress

Ex

Matt,

I had really bad blood blisters for a month when I first started nursing my daughter. Go to the baby aisle of any drugstore or Walmart, and you can buy a tube of lanolin. It helps heal up your nipples very quickly and is cheap. It can also be used for other things, like cuts and scrapes. It will also help with pain.

Matt B

Thanks Alex and Ex.They're scabbed up now,and one just came off with some picking! ;D They were water blisters,but they still stop everything.A couple more days and i'll be good to go.

Thanks again u2, Matt ;) <3

minnie34

Looking great Matt, I really like your lates pic. Blisters?? You??? You should know better by now :D :D :D
Only kidding, easily done. Maybe a little enforced break will turn out to be really beneficial and you'll experience a total growth spurth once you start back again.... ;)

Matt B

I know, I know Minnie.I was using the barbasol that Fina suggested and I couldn't see how big the twins were getting or the color.They looked awesome when I finished but then I washed off the shaving cream!!Damn!!

Oh well ,live and learn. :D

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Matt. I'm Dustin. I see you have excellent progress with NB. Could you help me with my question on my post please. Screen name is Dustin2218. Thanks in advance.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Matt. How long have you been noggling? Do you use the nipple cups as well? I'd love to find some cute lace bras. But I'm a little addicted to pushup bras because i love the feeling of them jiggling. And I'm also addicted to the cleavage I get. Lol. Will I eventually get the definition of feminine looking boobs?

Matt B

Hey Dustin,I bought the nipple cups but I don't use them that often.I've been noogling since last Sept.and the definition will come if you keep growing.

Happy noogling, Matt

Matt B

Here's some new pics sans blisters.I wore the bra all day working.It's kinda small but it is comfortable so I said to hell with it and wore it.The last of course is NSB's favorite robe!!
They're coming but slow. Oh,and it's been 5 days since a noogle.

Attachments

• IMGP7974.JPG
    IMGP7974.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMGP7976.JPG
    IMGP7976.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMGP7970.JPG
    IMGP7970.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 156

barbie11

Amazing! Especially at five days since noogling. I haven't been in the forum a lot recently and I see a noticeable difference from what I remember

Matt B

Hi all,I had to add these pics. Last one is right after a noogle.I think they're finally starting to point out a little.

Attachments

• IMGP7982.JPG
    IMGP7982.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMGP7986.JPG
    IMGP7986.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 264

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Matt. Do you know where I can find some cute lacey underwire bras? I live in Michigan so some of the stores you have there might not be here and vice versa.

Matt B

Hey Dustin,I'm in Michigan as well.I bought a lot of my bras used on e-bay,and some were new and no tags.You just have to know your sizes,LOL and that ain't easy.Trial and error and the brand and type of bra are important if you don't want to waste money.

On e-bay most dealers don't accept returns on bras.

Matt B

I was talking about areola enlargement on Cheryl's thread, so I thought I 'd post a pic of what I was talking about.

Matt ;)

This is about 5 hours after a noogle. And,I must be in a posting mood Boobielicious,the herbs do work!

Attachments

• IMGP8019.JPG
    IMGP8019.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 234
  • IMGP8027.JPG
    IMGP8027.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 227

Matt B

Thanks Criss,I plan to.I just have to be careful about the boobie greed! I was warned this could be addictive,and they were right.

chriss

(.Y.)
Matt B said:
Thanks Criss,I plan to.I just have to be careful about the boobie greed! I was warned this could be addictive,and they were right.
I know the feeling, I don't want to Noogle to much because of my skin (the problem that you read on my topic). And its soooo hard :p I just want to Noogle haha!! But we must be patient! ;)