Matts Progress

Matt B

Hi again,I hope you all don't mind but I had to share something that just happened.I didn't know where to put it so I posted again.
I just came in from cleaning out a car I'm selling, ( 92 outside degrees outside)and decided to take a shower.I took off my shirt,and rather than pull the straps down and spin the bra around and unfasten it,I did it the ladies way;you know reached around behind me and pulled the strap down a little with both hands and undid the bra.(same one in above pic).What I felt when the girls popped out was unbelievable.These aren't big I know but I think I know now how you ladies feel about the girls and why they mean so much.
I have to say I really feel blessed to be able to do this,(sounds weird I know)and experience this awesome event.
I really wish I knew why I was chosen for this,but for now I'm just going to go with it and enjoy.
And thank you all for listening.

This pic was taken outside right after what I described happened.

Matt B :)

Attachments

• IMGP0035.JPG
    IMGP0035.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 189

lexuswoman

Whoa Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!

The girls look awesome! You're gonna need a minimizer bra before its over with! I know you're grinning from ear to ear! ;D You're officially a boob-addict!

Lex'

chriss

(.Y.)
ohmy, they grow so much if you look back to youre first picture and the newest one! :D I'm happy for you :)

Matt B

Hi all, woke up this morning with itching nips and snapped some pics.I think things are moving again.

Thought I'd add a couple of cami pics.It works to keep the girls in check under shirts, and it's better than not wearing a bra sometimes.

I just took that bra off and the shape is even better.

Attachments

• IMGP8361.JPG
    IMGP8361.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMGP8359.JPG
    IMGP8359.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP8351.JPG
    IMGP8351.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP8345.JPG
    IMGP8345.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMGP8277.JPG
    IMGP8277.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMGP8317.JPG
    IMGP8317.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 92

lexuswoman

Mornin' Matt!

Wow :eek:! Things are really looking good, I especially love the pink cami, those kinda tops are so comfy. Are you still snoogling? Things have been crazy at work, so I haven't been on the forum much the past few days. Have a great day , you look super! ;)

Lexus :D

Matt B

Hi Lexus,ya really couldn't call it snoogling as I just dozed for an hour or so.I'm leery of going to sleep with the girls pumped up so I'm going to stick to conscious noogling. ;D

bexy

i love that purple/pink strappy top too. the shape of ur boobs through that top looks great. im also am aprehensive of snoogling, altho i dont use much pressure, i duno if id be able to sleep with it on ! i really should try tho.

B

boobieswanted

Nice swelling my boobs will never get that red maybe because I don't want to have a really hard suction. Even if your not overpumping really jealous of your results. I would just pump and nothing to show for although I've been having 15 mins of swelling is nothing compare to yours.

Nice Work!

Matt B

Thanks BL,but those pics were taken 2 days after noogling. CiCi said it months ago,and I'll say it again-overpumping fear is overblown.Yes you can do it,but just watch the color.If you get too red stop, massage it out and start again. You have to pump
kinda hard to stimulate blood flow but you can do it safely.

Matt B

Okay Minnie I will,but boobie greed is on the rise!!I was at an art fair today and experimented,and here is what I learned.
People don't see squat.
I wore this shirt,this bra,and here is what was concealed.I can grow a whole lot more and still be safe!! ;D

Life is good ;D

Attachments

• IMGP8408.JPG
    IMGP8408.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 200
  • IMGP8409.JPG
    IMGP8409.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMGP8410.JPG
    IMGP8410.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 448
  • IMGP8426.JPG
    IMGP8426.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 218

chriss

(.Y.)
Wellll you said in my thread that my progress is super, but just look at youre pics! I think it's amazing that you grow this much for that short amount of time, and I really mean that :)!!
And I have to say, you conceal the girls very good!

Ps. I love the little fishie, on the first picture, in the background hahah ^^

Matt B

Thanks Criss, all my shirts aren't like that and the girls are getting harder to hide.I was told once that one can't hide a set of B's-well,we're going to find out.They're b's now.
Even though we don't have AF,it seems like the size fluctuates a lot.I was going to post another pic from this morning but I'll wait.I don't want to over do it.It showed marks on each one from my shirt(no bra)that tells me these babies are growing and more bra wearing may be imminent. We'll see.

Besides,I want yours!! :-*

Padded Hell

Wow Matt! That's quite some progress you've made there ;). They're shaping up really nicely. I reckon you could go for another cupsize or two, before they get too obvious ;D. You're doing sooo well, keep it up (and let me in on your pumping secrets ;), purlease!!!)

PH

Matt B

Hi Padded,I really don't have any secrets.Originally all i did was P&R.After Alex mentioned P&H a few times I started doing that and the other and just mixing them up.I do pump hard,but I stop,massage the girls,add some more lotion and start again.I'm still doing fenugreek and red clover in copious doses so that helps I'm sure. I was using a heating pad but It's been so bloody hot here I stopped.
So hon there ya have it,my secrets. Hope I helped.
As for cup size,I've gotta get tihs boobie greed in check or I'll look like Barbie or Jezebell.!! ;D

Padded Hell

Matt,

Well whatever you're doing is working ;). I originally did P&H, and now I only tend to do P&R. Now, I'm thinking I might try to alternate every other day, so thanks for that :)
Do you use any special lotion or anything?
Yep, the boobie greed gets to us all! I would kill to look like Barbie or Jezebel, but I fear I'm stuck with my pathetic molehills a while longer :(

Matt B

Hi PH,I was using olive oil all along,but Tank Girl told me about proclaim and I use that now.It has olive oil in it.
I'm sure you have more than mole hills.I don't remember seeing any pics of you.
As for Barbie and Jezzie,it would be great for you but kind of a problem for me!!LOL.I'd like to try them for about a week though!! ;D

Matt B

Hi All,I wore this bra all day,and I had these when I took it off an hour ago.Pretty happy.

Attachments

• IMGP8528.JPG
    IMGP8528.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMGP8529.JPG
    IMGP8529.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 246