msm again!

thabai

Yep the EPO's awesome too! I had really bad acne all the time and now I'm completely clear except on monlthyness where I'll get like 1 ;D good times..

gogh90

Ohh I completely forgot TT's comment about staying up all night after taking MSM... I took 2000mg last nite at around 8pm and I couldnt sleep until maybe 4am :-[

By the way TT, how many mg are you taking of MSM? I started taking 4000mg and the recommended dosage on the label says 3000mg... can we OD on it?

Another question...I visited a site about lip plumping :-*...OMG Vanity is a slippery slope...Anyway now I'm taking HA (Hyaluronic acid) about 50mg a day which is good for skin, joints, etc... and I'm considering taking collagen.. type II works well with HA for lip plumping and type I and III for boobies... Is this too much?! Am I getting out of control?! :D

T

tavia

;D ;D ;D i was taking epo at 3000mgs a day last time , which was several months ago, then i read on the EDS forum about a woman taking 6000mgs and that she and her husband noticed her boobs were much much fuller , so since i have 350 capsules that i bought earlyer this year i thought y not... im loving it now.

im taking 5000mg a day at the moment, i read over and over again about people taking 10,000 and more a day and your body just gets rid of what it doesnt need, something about it being used like water. so i wouldnt worry about taking 4000mgs
i havent had any of the detox head aches yet which makes me thing i should be taking more but im gonna wait untill i can purchase more then mabe i will take more but spread throughout the day,
msm is used to make collagen aswell ya know
Methyl-sulfonyl-methane is necessary for collagen synthesis

T

tavia

sorry the page wouldnt let me right more??????????

im no doctor but unless it says on the bottle not to mix ha with other stuff then go ahead,
im just using msm to make my own collagen im not sure how effective taking collagen internally is and i dont wanna waste my money, i bought some collagen a few year years ago £20.00 a tub but i got 2 in a sale for £5.00 each. they were hug tablets and i had to take 3 tablets 3 times a day uughh, anyway i gave up when i read about collagen pills being useless??

Unfortunately, collagen has a very complex molecular structure. Because of this, collagen
supplements cannot be absorbed into the body to become part of our collagen. It is also true that collagen creams will not work. The collagen molecule is too large to be absorbed into the skin. Even if the collagen could be absorbed into the skin, it would still not be able to be assimilated into the body's own collagen. The only effective way to build collagen levels is to help support the body's own production of collagen.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Truth-About-Collagen-Supplements---Do-They-Work?&id=1743028

you can google it aswell and see what you find, xx

T

tavia

after finding this out i decided to find ways to build my own collagen so msm is 1 of thouse way including facial peels for my skin and exfoliating my whole body everytime i shower (with 1 of those massage sponges with the ruff side and a spongy side), vit c every day and so on... im still looking, making your own has gotta be the best way dont u think

i also read that collagen supplements can be helpful for people with joint problems and can ease pain, and can also widen blood vessels helping with circulation.

functional keratin and nano-lipobell can help to stimulate collagen production

hope this helps u gogh90

gogh90

Very interesting, thank you TT :) I'll take my collagen since I already bought it :-\ and I'll report if I see any difference... but I don't think I'll buy it anymore, there are so many supplements to try and so much experimenting to do... wouldn't it be nice if there were some nutritionists who can evaluate you and make a program just for you?! :D it's a pity that not everybody knows about NBE.

melons

Hey Gogh90,

WHat is Type I and Type II in your post on april 13th ?

What are they for and how do they help?

-melons

gogh90

Hi! Mmm I found this site it's about a collagen product but has some info about the difference between types.. seems like type II it's for cartilage (joints) and type I and III is found in the skin, nails, hair and connecting tissue. Honestly I really don't know how beneficial (if any) it is for NBE but some people take it for it... I'm still new and experimenting :)

http://www.vitasprings.com/neocell-immucell-120-capsules.html

J

joanne

hi TT im in uk to so just wondered wear you got yr msm from i want to start taking this.xx

thabai

I got mine from http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/ I got the ultra ones... taste rank but good with um bongo! hahaha

T

tavia

hi, i got mine from here http://www.cyteessentials.com/

250gms, £3.25
i got mine off ebay but when they sent me the msm it had a card in it saying if you buy it from there site its cheaper than on ebay inc the postage. xx

also tastes rank though ha ha xx a bit a cola in a shot halps it go down with ease though.

J

joanne

hi tt thanks put my order in can i just double check with you on how much evening primrose oil you take is 6000 safe ? i do worry lol.... ??? x

J

joanne

ordered my msm got my epo and vit c just got to wait for msm to arrive ..... hope its not as bad as you girls say tho :-\ not one for yucky taste ....... x shot glass at the ready .....

T

tavia

i must say that you become ummm kinda immune to the taste, after taking it for a while you will find it easyer to take

J

joanne

my msm came today when is the best time to take it ive got the powder how much should i start on ? ..... ???

T

tavia

i jumped straight in and took a teaspoon (4000mg) i never had any bad side effects so stayed at it and now take 4-6000 each day at the moment,

take half a teaspoon if u r sensative to these kinds of things, take it when ever u like but at night it could keep you up longer than u may like lol so mabe lunch time would be best,

my belly is very sensative in the mornings so i never take anything first thing hmm mabe thats y the 4000mgs of msm didnt effect me at all as i took it in the evening....

you could do a little googling for more info if u r scared/worried x

J

joanne

well TT tuck my first shot of msm today ohhhh yukkkkk first the smell put me of but if it works then hay i will carry on even tho its not the best thing Ive tasted!!!!

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi TT..what are the benefits for the breast side of things with msm?? I'm taking PM at the moment & i remember u saying u used to take pm too...what do u think is better for boobie growth PM or msm?? thanks

T

tavia

hi,
umm for me the pm gave temporary swelling, when i stopped it my boobs went back to there normal size, i used it again this year but it just doesnt excite me anymore,
and plus my hormones were messed up so i stopped for that reason aswell , im now on testosterone patches as my levels are lower than a post menopauseal women (0.1)

msm apart from all the other healh benifits, some how increases my swelling, and i can only put it down to the increased circulation, it also does this for many other women aswell,since using it i can pump to the 5 inch mark on my xls, its like my boobs go like play does after taking it and depending on how much water i consume with it, my boobs swell soooo much better.

pm is good for other things aswell apart from boobies, ie skin hair, and well being etc, and philli said that breast enlargement is only a side effect which would probably explain y it no longer gives me swelling like b4,

u could probably use both, but remember msm cleanses your body so taking them at separate times would be wise x