msm again!

T

tavia

i was admiring my boobs in the mirror after pumping and noticed my eye lashes...

has any1s eyelashes grown since using msm?? they look longer and thicker, but mainly thicker??

sofia1

yes mine too are thicker & darker/richer looking or something! also my hair is even thicker now than it already was lol.

Z

Zenity

I have not taken MSM but read on other forums about girls noticing the same, so yes, more than probably is a nice side effect of MSM. ;)

T

tavia

ooo thats good to hear, i actually started putting castor oil on my lash line to speed up the process aswell(i lost my careprost/lumigan) castor oil is supposed to thicken and make the lashes longer so we will see

lovely lovely

OptimisticGirl

TT said:
u could probably use both, but remember msm cleanses your body so taking them at separate times would be wise x

Hi TT,
You mean taking them at separate times per day or only use one or another? Sorry if I sound silly, but I'm going to incorporate MSM into my program, and I'm now taking PM.

sunsetz

I've taken msm before for hair growth and it wasn't until I joined this forum that I knew it affected breast growth too. I can't really say that I saw any results. I was taking the capsules and I think I was taking 3000mg a day but I wasn't very consistent. One week I would take it everyday and another week I would be skipping days. Since you girls are recommending it, I think I'll start back and be more consistent this time. I still have about 30 pills left in my bottle.

Sunsetz :)

T

tavia

hi sunsetz, msm ISNT for breast growth, it stimulates circulation which is what helps the boobs when doing pumping, but taking it without noogling isnt likely to do anything for the breasts,

using msm helps boobs peoples swelling that they get which in turn eventually turns to growth so thats y i and some others love it, aswell as the other health benifits, xx

nyx

Just popping in to say that I take MSM with my other NBE herbs for breast growth (everything else I get out of it is just a plus hehe). It's for the collagen. Breasts are made of fat, milk ducts, and connective tissue (Type II collagen). MSM is needed to create this specific type II collagen and so when you take it, it encourages your body to start creating and tada! Larger, firmer boobs :D

Shygurl1

Hmm, I was discussin' msm 2day with the bf. I must say that during the middle of my 1st month of NB I was swelling a lil more than I had been recently and had progressed steadily till I graduated to med cups. I'm not making that steady progress now, altho I am keeping swelling a bit longer (prolly cause of KA). During that 1st month I recalled I was still takin' a hair supplement that contained msm, biotin an some other stuff. I had stopped it for the past 3 months and am not done with the meds still. I guess it really was the msm helping out? I'll start it up again and keep it up this time. If I notice a difference, I'll kno 4 sure that it was the msm, and update my stat page by the end of the month. Man, I'll be so mad at myself if stoppin' msm was the reason for my slow progress.... :-[ ::)

TT, do keep us updated on your experiences and thanx for bringin' msm to my attn again. :)

Paloma

My one problem with msm is that it tastes like the worst ass ever... and I'm one of those chicks who eats stuff the dog won't touch, heh heh...

Shygurl1

Ha paloma, maybe you should stick with caps?

Well just cheking in if anybody was interestd. I officially love msm now. I can say for sure that it was what helped back in Feb. I notice a definite change an evn tho my period is ovr my boobs are still the same size. So def real growth. I'm keeping msm frm nw on lol. So thanx again, TT

laura

Think i will give this a try :) sounds good to me

I've found a uk site that has free shipping and the pills are also on offer at the minute buy one get one free so it works out 13.95 for 360 pills 1000mg.... Is this good value?

thanks in advance :)