my barely b's

BarelyB

so these pics were taken a month apart. although id already gained a little with massage in december. i started noogling 26 january (i measure a little less than 31in in the jan pics). and the second pics are taken a month later but after not noogling for 6 days (not by choice!) but i did massage. I measure 33in in the feb pics (i had to keep remeasuring, i dont look much different), and i swell to 34in after noogling now. Anyway, tell me what you think! :)

i now measure 33-26-33 (is the last measurent around the hip or bum? silly Q i know haha if its hip im 32in). Its minimal, but im quite happy with my results so far, even if it is just freakishly long lasting swelling!

Attachments

• IMG_20130228_125504.jpg
    IMG_20130228_125504.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_20130228_104209.jpg
    IMG_20130228_104209.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_20130228_010241.jpg
    IMG_20130228_010241.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_20130228_103820.jpg
    IMG_20130228_103820.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 461

BarelyB

Do my breasts (more specifically the right one) look tuberous?? I mean its smaller than the other one, and i get less suctiom underneath the breast than the other one, but is it tuberous/tubular?

Moogleberry

Nope. I thought my breasts were tuberous for a while and they looked similar to yours, so I know why. But I think they're just a bit empty up top.
Tuberous breasts tend to be long and thin. Yours are fairly round.

BarelyB

Basically i asked for advice on another forum because i couldnt center my right breast in the dome as well as the left, so i get more swelling on top than underneath. And she said the breast looked 'slightly tuberous' and something wrong with the shape. I know she was just trying to be helpful but it was a massive confidence knock...

Thanks for your reply :

Moogleberry

Nah, she clearly knows nothing, don't let her anywhere near your confidence. A quick google search will show you that tuberous breasts have a very distinct shape. On a second look, you've actually got more roundness than I started with, so definitely not.

Both of your breasts are different, that's normal. I rarely get equal suction in the cups, and I always get more swelling up top than underneath.

A-wal

They definitely don't look tuberous. And they are much fuller than the beginning photos. Kudos, keep up what you are doing, you've had good progress the first month. Hope mine get at least to your beginning photos after a month!

BarelyB

Thanks guys :)

I hope she doesnt get offended if she sees this topic.. I just really needed a second opinion, and i dont get replies often.

Tbh, in that second picture i woke up with some freaky swelling, i seem to stay around 32.5-33in, but even when.i drop they dont look tuberous to me anyway.

Thanks again. I.feel much better!! :)

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
looking gooddddd, from side profile, you can tell that you are much fuller!!! awesome results for 2-months!!!

Jenni

You progress is great! They have gotten so much fuller. Whatever you are doing, keep it up. :D
Tuberous? Not at all. Their shape is great. Wish mine were that round. It is normal for one to be smaller than the other, but I can see no difference.

milani

Hi,
I dont think they look tuberous either and i also saw the other post on the other forum, i dont think she ment to hurt your feelings but maybe should pf private messaged you and been a bit more tactful if she thought that :). I can see why that would of knocked your confidence.
Milani

BarelyB

Thanks guys :)

and thanks milani. Yeah i know, and i feel awful asking for a second opinion. But she also thinks one of her breasts are tuberous, which probably isnt.

Well i havnt noogled or massaged much lately, im just feeling a bit low and have so much work to do for uni, plus ive just bought a waist training corset, i think ive just taken on a bit too much lately. But i have most of the weekend to myself, aswel as a day or two next week, so im gonna get my ars in gear ready for my month 2 NB update on the 26th!)

Jenni

Don't feel awful for getting a second opinion. I know I don't mind, and I don't think anyone else does either. It's what the forum is here for, to encourage and support each other as we try to reach our goals.

I've been there. It is hard to find time to noogle when you feel down and have a lot going on. It isn't a bad thing to take time off from noogling if you need some time to get your priorities straight. If you are able to fit in, then that is great. But if you can't, it's completely understandable. But I hope things go more smoothly for you soon so you can have the time you need. I look forward to seeing your update. :)

BarelyB

Well i said id do it. I must have noogled at least 6 hours these past 2 days. I got the most swelling id ever had today, 35"! i remember reading something about drinking water while noogling, well it worked! Still felt a bit crappy though.. I can understand when people say theyre breasts look larger but theyre measurements are the same. But my swellings increased by 2" and i didnt look any bigger IMO :-(

Ive also put on a bit of weight.. But it seems to be going to all the right places so im not too worried. Im wondering if its an effect of the evening primrose oil.

BarelyB

Soo... Bad day.. Dont laugh but i may or may not have started crying today when the tubing kept popping off...i managed around 15 mins but gave up trying to keep them on after an hour.
I think my 2nd lot of pics were a one off. My measurement is 32" today, and they look rather tuberous, more so since i think NB has stretched my nipples while hydronoogling AND left me lots of red dots again, NEVER hydronoogling again. ve come off the pill lately (cerazette) so maybe thats part the reason theyve shrunk. Not looking forward to my update at all. Whem i went to see the nurse about my BC she did mention i look really down. And said it sounds as though i might have anxiety and depression.. On a plus this week, according to boots weighing scales im actually 5 ft 3! I always thought i was 5 ft 2! Lol. Easter holidays now so i hope i can noogle more.

Also, does anyone else have problems centering their nipple in the dome?

James

A tiny bit of oil in the end of the tube or on the nipple of the suction cup will cause the tube to slide off. Clean the inside of the tube and the nipple on the suction cup with a little isopropyl alcohol (use a q-tip makes it easy).

Don't get hung up on this tuberous thing. A wider cup like the Large will ensure that doesn't happen. I trust you are using lots of oil lubrication on your boobs and drinking lots of water. You do need to take breaks from noogling. Some have suggested 2 weeks every 2 months. Some say pumping only every 3rd or 4th day works best. Try to allocate 3 hours twice a week and see if that doesn't get you back on track. Remember, don't do more than 1/2 hour without a few minutes break or you will end up with ring mark problems. Good luck!

James

IdreamofD had really great success, but in her enthusiasm pumped for two hours or more without a break and had serious ring marks to show for it.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3194.90

Do this too much and scar tissue develops, will take months to go away.

BarelyB

Umm..... :eek:

anyway...thanks for the response :) . I do the 7:2 method so i dont get any ring marks at all, and even if i.do they fade quite quickly, just red dots if i hydronoogle take a while to go. At least i know im retaining swelling when i do noogle i suppose, which many people dont.. I use LOTS of oil, and i massage.

NadiOne

OMG the picture of those ring marks :eek:

Barely B you want to be a Brick house huh? Lol 36-24-36 oh what a winning hand. As far as centering the nipple in the domes, I don't even try. I just try to move the cups around to different positions while noogling so I get swelling all around the breast. Let the nipples fall where they may ;)