my barely b's

NadiOne

Brick house is a song By the commodores, the lyrics go...

She knows she got everything
A woman needs to get a man, yeah
How can she lose with what she use
36-24-36, What a winning hand

She's a brick house, mighty mighty
Just letting it all hang out.

pianogirl

Hey barelyB's, I was reading your thread and your chest looks almost just like mine did before I started noogling. You will have up and down days with breast size. I also agree about giving your body a rest every so often. In the beginning, I used it everyday for only an hour. I noticed that the longer I used it, the worse results I got! So I'd end up shrinking down the day after considerably! It's a trial and error experience and everyone is different. But about 6-8 months in, I backed off to every other day for an hour and things seemed to increase, a lot I must add. Then to once a week which I still do and have been doing that for almost a yr. And by doing that, I think I triggered something inside, because I had to upgrade the the XL domes, and now I'm growing again while only pumping once a week.

Try this, only pump for an hour, just regular no hydro. Make sure you don't get red dots, that's when u know your pumping too hard. I've recently gotten those, got a little embarrassed too! Use a good oil or cream lotion, making sure it's not thin liquid crap that dries up real quick. Then pump and hold at a low pressure. Then give it about 5 mins, do one pump at a time. You want nooooo pain at all, anywhere! Don't pump hard for the first few days, and I think you may see in an increase of swelling and a longer retainment as well. Maybe back off and try every other day after a week of every day. You'll fine a routine that works, but def listen to your body. I've found a great system that works for me. Maybe it'll work for u!

BarelyB

Thank you so much for your reply :) i will definetly follow your advice! I do seem to react better after ive taken a break too.

pianogirl

Yeah, it has some kinda neg effect on the body for some reason. But even my husband noticed much more swelling when I pumped at a lower pressure. Keep us posted!!

BarelyB

Will do! Will try and upload pics today but i kinf of dropped my brand new phone in water so not sure it works yet :-(

BarelyB

So i havnt measured today. I cant find the friggin tape. I havnt noogled today either. And im a little cold haha will update in more detail tomorrow, although theres probably no point, pretty sure ive shrunk -,- Ooh and the white bra is my new 28dd. Slightly padded cleavage bra. Cheating i know, but i cant live without the help! This is after pumping, and one of the bras im hoping to properly fill soon. Then il move on to to 28dd with no padding haha

:eek:

ps no idea why the last pics upside down

Attachments

• IMG_20130326_112204.jpg
    IMG_20130326_112204.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_20130326_105009.jpg
    IMG_20130326_105009.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 2013-03-19 14.26.04.jpg
    2013-03-19 14.26.04.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 302

BarelyB

Awe thank u :)

Edit. I measured 32in this morning after no NB for almost 2 days.. I only had to noogle 15 mins to get to 33in. But i over did it this time and went over an hour. Red dots gallore -,- even though red dots are bad, until now i didnt think the CL were doing anything. Think il give myself a break now!

Also got down to 24in in my wait training corset which im very pleased about! :)

Milinius

Hi BarelyB,

I was thinking that one of the pumps with a gauge may help you control that over pumping impulse.

I've been lucky and only got the red dots in one's and twosomes at a time. They do heal rather quickly with creams and lotions. Do massage them while you are healing. It'll help keep the size. :)

Taboo

BarelyB

Thank you for the advice taboo il definetly consider that pump. It may have to wait a while though as im tight on funds and my next purchase will be soft cup rings.. Cant bare the pressure on my ribcage any longer!

pianogirl

Hey barely...do u need the rings for the large cups? I have a set of rings I used only 2 times. I ended up not using them, it was more comfortable for me without the rings. If u want them, their yours! Just pay for shipping, that's all.

BarelyB

Aaaaarrrghhhh!!!!! :mad:

So, i bruised my boobs again. Its always where the rims are. I think the cups are just too wide (CL). Ive literally just ordered the soft cup rings, gauge pump, and large cups, in the hope that the slightly smaller base will help :-\

When i get home im off vitamin shopping. Does anyone know if its ok to take a B vitamin complex on top of a multivitamin? Im also gonna get omega 3,6,9. And look for something to help circulation (maybe a muscle rub cream..or garlic supplement?), because im thinking of ordering puereria mirifica from biovea tonight. And i want to minimize the risk of a blood clot (im on cerazette aswel). Also going food shopping for protein sources. Or even protein powder, since ive started working out again.

As for the boobies, ive not progressed. If anything, ive taken a step back. Im no longer maintaining 33in, im stuck at 32in-32.5in. But i do swell to 34-35 for a short time.

kai

Hi BarelyB!

Have you tried using an arnica gel or arnica oil over the bruises? Also, try to keep the area moist to promote healing!

I have been getting bruising and a little scabbing from my new CL because the edges are sharp! When I pump all the way, I have little rolls of skin/fat that roll over the rim and I guess with the pressure, the sharp rim presses down and far enough to cause the bruising. Are the rims on your cups a little sharp too?

pianogirl

Basically you can back-to-back a multi vitamin with any other vitamin. As long as its not something that you can OD on like Iron. Vitamin D is good for breast health as well. Anything that is an omega fish or krill oil is good for your heart. I have low blood pressure and poor circulation, but it's hereditary and I can't change that. The extra proteins are def good if your working it more. Just watch your weight because if you take more in than burning, your def gain quicker than anything.

But build those pecs, that'll make your boobs push forward. I just mentioned to Kai that yoga is great for building long lean muscle. Anything that uses your body weight as your workout will give you a great shape. I wish I could bottle my results and give it to everyone I would. Everyone deserves to look great and it's not fare that it doesn't work for everyone or its difficult and takes forever! It's just not fare :(

As for the bruising...I wish I had advice on that. I think you may have delicate vein walls and you bruise easily. That sux too!! Girl...u just can't catch a break!! I'm sending the boobie fairy your way!!

BarelyB

Thanks guys :)

Yes the rims are quite sharp :-( especially near my armpit. I will look for that gel!
Im stuck on vitamins tbh. I read the box of an omega supplement and it said to take 6 pills a day for 12 weeks, them 2 a day, thats too bloody expensive -,- ive got an omega 3 and multi vit, just need a b vit complex now. Im considering evening primrose for omega 6 but im not sure if it will affect PM? Or if theres even any point?

Hmm maybe extra protein is a no go. Ive already gained a stone this last year :-( its starting to drop off now though. Thanks for the advice guys i really appreciate it! :) see i cant really afford any gym memberships or anything and i barely get time to noogle let alone exercise. Ive been walking a lot more and jogging. And sit ups/press ups. I also have basic weights, resistance bands, a yoga matt, and wii fit. Ooh and an unused weighted hula hoop haha. All this stuff just sits there tbh >_<

YAY my PM and NB order has been dispatched! :-D

BarelyB

I recieved my new cups, pump and soft rings. The large seems a much better size for me and im loving the soft rings so far!

BarelyB

Having such a crappy week. Sorry iff its TMI but ive had my second period this month today, i stupidly went away for a week and forgot my BCP. Im struggling to get any swelling. But ive varied from 32in to 34.5 in today :eek: . They are stupidly aching and painful, and my nipples have gone really puffy and appear a bit darker. They look pretty tuberous to me ::) i cant figure out if im underdeveloped or tuberous. Although my nipples are puffy, theres no tissue in them (if you know what i mean :eek: ) im hoping its just the typical stage before growth.. But im probably just tuberous.. Anyway, i thought id post updated pics, and also use them as my 'before' pics before i start PM, which i should recieve by friday. Ps does anyone know where i can buy spearmint tea or supplements in the uk? I thought id use it as an anti androgen.
Oh and i measure 33in in these pics, but im assuming its all nipple -,-

Attachments

• front boob.jpg
    front boob.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 333
  • 2 side boobs.jpg
    2 side boobs.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 314
  • side boob.jpg
    side boob.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 325