my barely b's

BarelyB

I cant believe how long its been! So ive just started NB back yesterday. As expected im struggling to fill my usual cups. I now measure 30.5 inches, but can go up to as much as 31.5 inches in the month (without NB). NB doesnt really give me swelling yet. My waist is now 24" and my underbust just under 27" (on an empty stomach, my underbust goes up to 27in after food wierdly!) will update when i see progress!

BarelyB

Im losing inches off my waist so fast! for anyone wanting a flatter stomach i highly recommend stomach vacuum exercises! im 23.5 inches now, ive dropped 3 inches in quite a short space of time. I dont wear my corset anymore, its too big so its no use, and tbh i didnt wear it that much anyway! im retaining swelling more or less at 32 in now, but i am only pumping every other day until my body adjusts again.

this is me now, sorry its posey it was for my boyfriend haha theyre not big but im happy with my figure atm. Ignore the chicken pox scars :-[

Attachments

• IMG_20130910_202926.jpg
    IMG_20130910_202926.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_20130907_171827.jpg
    IMG_20130907_171827.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 468

stev

Hi went back to your first page , a overall wonderful story, except for chicken pox
Thanks and regards

BarelyB

Thank you. Luckily the chicken pox scars have almost completely faded! I still don't have any progress but I haven't been consistent.

PerfectlyPear

BarelyB said:
Im losing inches off my waist so fast! for anyone wanting a flatter stomach i highly recommend stomach vacuum exercises! im 23.5 inches now, ive dropped 3 inches in quite a short space of time. I dont wear my corset anymore, its too big so its no use, and tbh i didnt wear it that much anyway! im retaining swelling more or less at 32 in now, but i am only pumping every other day until my body adjusts again.

this is me now, sorry its posey it was for my boyfriend haha theyre not big but im happy with my figure atm. Ignore the chicken pox scars :-[

WOW. I've just looked through this thread, and your progress has been amazing! The twins already look so much fuller and round- you're responding so well. It's been a while since you've posted, so wanted to check how you're getting on? Also noticed your waist shrinking in the pictures, and your figure looks great. What are these stomach vacuum exercises? Would love to check them out!

PerfectlyPear x

BarelyB

Thank you very much :)

To be honest, I just don't seem to be able to find the time to noogle anymore.....or rather, despite all my spare time I have no motivation! I'm building it up gradually as I'm bruising each time despite the low pressure, I have read somewhere that when you'vehad chicken pox you do bruise more easily, but I'm not sure how accurate that information is, but it's so annoying! I do miss noogling, I don't fill any of my lovely bra anymore :( also I pm'd you about the exercises but here's the link if anyone else wants a read :) http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm so sorry to hear about your bruising troubles. As a recent trophy holder of that prize myself, I can definitely understand the frustration. But don't give up!

I have read your thread and you've had quite a run of ill fortune and the pox will definitely change your skin. I got them when I was very young and I still remember. You'll just have to learn about your "new" skin (pox never truly goes well -- more like remission). You can do this -- just one day at a time, a little here.. a little there and learn how your body responds now. Build the habit, endurance and nevermind the immediate or past expectations. In time, I think you'll be surprised.

DJ

BarelyB

Thank you :) these replies have really motivated me to carry on with NB. I managed to use my CL cups the other night with no bruising, perhaps the normal Large ones bruise me because of the shape? I can't use the M cups because they're too narrow. Your going to think I'm lying, but I've come down with something else now haha! It's like every time is noogle I catch something, I have so much bad luck! I think I may still noogle anyway though, the fact I used the CL and got decent swelling an didn't bruise, and your comments is enough to keep me motivated. Ive also decided I'm not going to measure every time I noogle because I think that's why I got a bit put off last time when there wasn't much change. I also think the fact I stopped coming here also lost my motivation, so I'm going to make sure I start getting involved in the NB community! :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's wonderful to hear. It is quite tricky to find the right size/positioning of the cups and when you move up in size -- it all starts over. I've have been struggling with my cups from day 1 and have only found it possible to get a great seal, no discomfort at all, and superb swelling. But guess what, it takes several tries to get it and I have a feeling it is a function of failed attempts which even makes it possible later on.

As for the motivation, indeed it can be tough. This is not instant gratification but a work that slowly builds upon itself. For example, I am only measuring myself once a week for stats since I can't see the changes myself until it accumulates to a point to "seem" like a big change. So, I would suggest you find yourself a visible symbol of your goal. Place it directly in your line of sight in your normal day. Keep driving it home that you *can* have that if you put the effort into it.

And of course, you can always come to us. I'll listen and empathize. I'll personally cheer you on, brush you off and encourage you to try again. I may not be able to solve any problem presented but I believe sharing always lightens that awful load.

DJ

PerfectlyPear

Hey BarelyB, I'm really sorry to hear of the bruising. I can see why your motivation would go. I know when I get bruises from the rings around my chest I feel like stopping.

Really glad to hear that you're having more success with the CLs! The Large ones also bruised me more. I think the CLs are a much better design in terms of how they sit and I think they apply pressure more evenly. It's nice when old cups don't fit any more, you can see the progress so vividly :) Haha, a sign that you should persevere! I also had the habit of measuring every time I noogled, and it really did me no good. I now only measure once every month, and it is really satisfying to actually see a change in the reading.

Nice to hear that you're back on track with NB, and as dminer84 said we're always here to support!

Also thank you for the vacuum exercises, hopefully I'll see a difference soon.

PPear x

BarelyB

Thanks guys :)

I'm happy to say I've been very consistent and bruising is from none to minimal. I'm already maintaining swelling. God, I forgot how much better my boobs looked after noogleberry! Haha not massive swelling, but I've only just worked myself up to an hour each day, I seem to have adjusted well.

Unfortunately I've gained a bit of weight, I don't know how much because I haven't weighed. But my waist is no longer 23in in the mornings, i range from 24-25in now. I have been rather lazy lately though and binge eating, been going through a bit of a depression faze again. But I'm back, and hopefully il get back where I was. I also bought an exercise bike that I'm making use of! Hopefully it won't turn into a coat hanger.... My boyfriend is also pleased I've started NB again, I think he missed my boobs I had haha

I have to add as well, I did those stomach vacuum exercises constantly, I was doing them even while I was out and about, and held for a lot longer than recommended, I don't know if that's why my waist shrunk so fast but it worked! I also watched out for things that make me bloated, such as salt, fizzy drinks, and white bread. I don't eat bread hardly ever now, and I never add salt to my food (it makes you retain more water or something). Fizzy drinks however are my enemy.....

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's the spirit... charge into the fray and take no prisons! Oh wait, wrong encouragement..

I tell ya, changing your diet is much harder than it looks. I'm trying it myself because I need to lose 30 lbs and exercise but without killing my supplements' effects. I'm sure you're hitting your gotchas too but we'll do it!

I've been trying those "vacuum" stomach exercises but I can't say I've seen much improvement. Once upon a time, I had a 32" waist (at age 16) but these days I would love to see 34 again. So don't be complaining Ms B. Shell.. :)

DJ