my first noogle!

Maplesyrup

I am so jealous of you pre noogle, if mine looked like that I wouldn't be noogling, lol. Best of luck with your progress, and like I'm sure you've seen all over here don't obsess with the tape measure you'll feel the difference before the tape shows it. I'll be following you're progress, I'm sure you'll fall in love with NB like we all have! ;D

Anastasia916

Wow, your before pics are the size I am now haha. And that AFTER tons of NBE and noogling. But you have a much rounder shape, that's what I want is the rounded shape, NB is definitely helping me get that. I would say you look (without a bra) a 34C, you look like what I do after I pump and get swelling, but with the bra you look the same size and I'm a 32C. But I am 27-28 inches underbust, it varies. I think you'll do fine, and I took Zoft also a few years ago, but doing Ultra Breast as well as NB now. And trust me, once you get good swelling, it can take a few weeks or so, you will get addicted like the rest of us and you'll be going for DD's lol. My goal right now is a 32D but I want to ultimately get to a 32DD. Either way, I'm envious if the shape you have, so be proud! And good luck!

sunsetz

Hey that1spaztichik, your pics are great :) Your size right now looks like the size I maintain when I don't pump. Girl, your boobs look awesome and they've got great shape :D

Best of luck on your noogling journey.

Sunsetz :)

cleo

Great starting pics, got a feeling you'll be a fast responder. I agree with Anastasia, you definitely look more like a 34C. Looking forward to hearing how you progress. :)

that1spaztichik

Hey girls!

Ok, so I've been noogling for...six days, including today? I try to noogle for 1 hr sessions, and I shoot for twice a day. I use the pump and hold method. I don't have much change other than the fullness I see and feel, but it's making me hopeful. Here was my itty bitty bit of swelling after this morning's noogle. Not sure if anyone can tell. BUT I CAN! :) I'm just sad, I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks and won't be able to noogle...tear... :(

eva_bs

I also can see some swelling going on there... ;D!!!
I can see it on two of the pictures!!!
I wonder when your BF will see it!!! :)

missispo

You can definately see a difference!! You can such well shaped boobs, are you doing anything as well as noogling? :) you look like a c definately, we all get booby greedy from time to time

that1spaztichik

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate it *blush*

11bhot, currently all I'm doing is noogling. I may buy some more Zoft gum, I'm not sure yet. It worked for me in the past, but I didn't continue using it for as long as I should have, so my increase in my bust didn't last. I'll be sure to update what I do, though!

katieb

I can definitely see swelling there. I also noticed we have the same measurements, I will be following your progress with interest. I only wish my boobs looked as round and perky as yours, you have a lovely figure.

Here's hoping we both get our Cs (?small Ds ;) )

sofia1

you can already see a difference. don't ya just love NB! you already have nice boobs to begin with though :)

bonzaigirl

wow... im not sure why you're in this forum.... hahaha.... you're starting boobs are like... well my goal...hahahahhaa.... i hope i'll be brave enough to post my pixes soon.... im noogling as we speak (type)... so hopefullly as my boobs see "your boobies pics" they might get jealous and develop a mind of its own and get big by themselves... hehehehe.... goodluck... and best of success... :)