my first noogle!

that1spaztichik

Hey all,

So I went to Victoria's Secret today, and I gave in-I tried on that ridiculous new miraculous bra. It's the one that according to the commercials claim to add TWO whole cup sizes. I had felt the bra before, and it is like...two inches of foam padding. It's insane. So I tried on a 34B and it made my boobs so funny shaped...it didn't look natural at all. I also brought into the dressing room a 34C just to test it out. Well..it seems that I have grown a cup size, because this one fit SO much better...no gaps, no funny lines, nothing. Anyway, here are the results. Now keep in mind that this bra makes me a 34DD...definitely NOT my size without a bra on. The results sure are nice, though...I hated taking it off!

*I didn't buy the bra, as much as I loved it...since I have intentions of making it to a D. Maybe I'll buy it once I get there :) *

sunsetz

Hi that1spaztichik

Love the look in that bra ;)

I hear u about the XL cups, its so frustrating trying to use both at once because of my small frame. It takes forever to get the two of them in position and its really really uncomfortable for me. I can't keep them on long and it sucks up my pits way too much that way. So I'm pumping with one at a time now. I put the foam padding around one cup, but because its so big, its not giving me that top swell. I guess I'll have to trim it down or go back to pumping without it.

Sunset :)

bonzaigirl

..wow i just saw ur pictures... wow... the tan line looks great... a bit funny when it was taken with your shirt off ;) i guess you had a great holiday then :D ... i am so envious of your progress.. hope i get great results or near results also... :D i am having a vacation in november and i am hoping that i could be a full 34C by then... :) hey it's okay to dream isn't it??? :D have a great day always... keep on growing.. ;)

sofia1

wow you've already grown a cup size?! that bra looks really good on you! congrats on your fast growth girl:)

chronus

girlllll....you fit that bra like a victoria secret model...it not then better! you look absolutely fabulous!! congrats!!! :D

that1spaztichik

Hey all, just wanted to do an update...this was me yesterday in my 34b Victoria's Secret bra. I think it's from the Sexy Little Things line, but I don't remember, i got it a long time ago. Anyway, this was a few minutes after an hour-long noogle session, and I thought I'd snap this photo to document the swelling I'm getting. I feel like I'm really starting to fill out on top, and it makes me happy!

Aim4c

And your cup runneth over! ;D

You look fantastic. I would be happy if I could overflow an A cup the way you're spilling out of that B.

Congrats! Keep growing.

nickies

You look great!!!

I'm new here and your pictures are inspiring. Continue to post pictures of you updates!!!!!!

GROW UM!!!

Nicky

that1spaztichik

Thanks, aim4c and nickies! It's funny, because I remember wearing this bra and having a huge gap in between the cups and my breasts. So thank you! Keep noogling!

nickies

that1spaztichik

Are you using any herbs??? If you are which ones? I'm taking low doses of Fenugreek, saw p., and wild yam. I'm ordering my NB today and can't wait to start. I believe I have a chance to see some improvements!!!

GROM UM!!! :)

sliptinge

Holy

if my boobs looked half as nice as yours I would be a very happy girl lol. Your breasts are absolutely perfect. Yours might even be the nicest I have ever seen ;)

Happy noogling hun!

kellynne

"The girls" look amazing! Keep up the good work. Your pre-noogle boobs are what I'm hoping for.... lol. I suppose when I get there I might not be satisifed with it, either. ;) I see a lot of the ladies on here increase their goal as they go along.

that1spaztichik

sliptinge-lol oh wow...thanks!! you're too sweet :)

kellynne-I know, it's so funny. We're never happy with what we have so we just keep increasing our goal sizes...it looks like it's happened a lot on the boards here!

missispo

Omg uve grown so much!! Im currently at a nooogling slump and looking for inspiration but omg have you grown!!lol i swear u bought the pump when i was 1month into noogling and your soo much bigger than me! Uve responded so well to noogle lol and youve grown the top aswell! Soo jealous lol ;D

that1spaztichik

Oh wow, thank you so much :) I feel like my bras are helping out a BUNCH, though. I'll take some pictures braless tomorrow and I guess we'll all see, lol. Good luck noogling, we're all in this together!!

that1spaztichik

Ok, as promised, pictures to see my REAL progress without a bra. Now this is right after noogling, but so are the rest of my comparison pictures, so really it's all just swelling, as I've been noogling for 1 month and 23 days. I think the biggest difference I see is the part of boob above my nipple, lol. Really getting some good swelling there :)

These are with XL domes for 1hr of noogling. I noogle 2x a day, 1hr each. I don't take any herbs and I try to eat a lot of protein and drink lots of water, for anyone who doesn't want to search for my stats, lol.

Aim4c

WOW!!!!!! ;D
you look absolutely amazing. great shape and size...simply, you look REALLY GOOOOOOOOOD!

Keep noogling :)