my first noogle!

that1spaztichik

Thanks, all...I was on vacation for a week, unable to noogle :( but now I'm back!

wannabecee, I was using the large domes, I started with them due to the fact that I do have a bit of tissue to begin with. I actually purchased extra larges just before I left, because I was filling the larges. I haven't noogled since being back yet, but I'll update you all when I decide to start trying out the extra larges :)

that1spaztichik

Hey all, decided to share my swelling for tonight...this is with the XL domes, after an hour of noogling. I've been using the XL's for a few days now, and am just getting the hang of keeping them both suctioned on at the same time. I'm doing alright, though! It's funny, it's like learning how to noogle all over again...Anyway, I feel like these pics don't do my boobs justice, they feel HUGE! Ahh well :)

sofia1

wow you look a lot bigger than your first pics!! your tan line is confusing me though haha. that's great swelling! i'm getting the XLs soon can't wait. great job :)

gina3

wow! very, very, NICE , better still ,, simply stunning , job well done. who has doubts now about a good hour long noogle

Ali

ooooo there is definitely a difference from your first pictures! they are so nice and round, lucky youuuu. i want your breasts :].

eva_bs

Hi that1spaztichik, :eek:
I definitely can see a difference too!!!!!
Wow!!!I'm so happy for you!!! They look much more fuller on top!!!and also on the sides!!!
Congrats!!!! :D
Good Luck with the XLs!!!!Hope it will become easier and easier for you!!!!
I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!
:)

that1spaztichik

Oh wow, thank you so much everyone!!! I love this forum :)

gina, I definitely agree. Hour long is the way to go!!

sofia, Hahahah I know, my tan line is super confusing to me, too! Kind of throws the eye off. It is from my week-long stay in Hawaii, and I got a lot of sun :)

ali, thank you! I was hoping it wasn't just me seeing the difference.

eva, thanks! I feel like they are fuller all around, as well. Or, they are with swelling, at least :)

cleo

Great swellling, you have a lovely shape. I'm just getting used to the XLs myself. How long do you keep that swelling for once you remove the domes?

sofia1

did you get the foam rings with the XLs, that1spaztichik? i'm undecided yet on whether i should get those.

that1spaztichik

chronus-thank you for the compliments! :)

cleo-you know, i haven't been with the XL's ALL that long but an example would be this morning...I noogled at 7 until 8, and I just came home (it's about 5:00), so 9 hours later, I STILL had swelling. My jaw dropped when I looked in the mirror, lol.

sofia- I don't use the rings. I've never purchased them, so I'm not sure if they'd help, but i don't find the pain to be too bad. Sometimes my lower rib area falls asleep due to the pressure not being even all around the dome, so I have to like..."lift" up the cup while I noogle for a bit...but other than that, I have no real discomfort, so I never bothered getting them.

that1spaztichik

thanks sunsetz, means a lot coming from the guru herself! :D

nooglingnoob- thanks! my goal size is a 34D. check out the stats sections, there are a few other gals that started out at our size as well, one that is coming to mind is katie, i know there are a few others. it's fun to check in which each other :)

H

hopefulgurl

Wow!!! You look amazing! It definitely looks like they've gotten bigger!! Something tells me it wont take you long to reach your goal :)

that1spaztichik

thanks so much :) I'm feeling like I'm responding fast, I feel so lucky. it's funny how I can't seem to find an hour out of my day to go to the gym but I can find 2 hours every day to noogle... ;)

katieb

What great results - you're getting some amazing swelling there. How are you finding the XLs? I'm waiting for mine to arrive. I'm not really seeing much swelling with the Ls but probably because I fill them almost straight away without too much pressure. I can only hope I get the same results as you - I'm so jealous but still wishing you big booby growth

Lily13

that1spaztichik said:
thanks so much :) I'm feeling like I'm responding fast, I feel so lucky. it's funny how I can't seem to find an hour out of my day to go to the gym but I can find 2 hours every day to noogle... ;)

Quoted for truth. I hear you there sister.

that1spaztichik

Lily-Haha! Isn't it, though?

Katie- Thanks, girl! You know, I like the XL's because they are really helping me with widening my breasts, giving cleavage, and just all-around swelling. However, they are SO dang hard to keep on! My frame is like JUST wide enough to accommodate both domes on at the same time, and even then, some days I have SO many issues trying to keep them suctioned, lol. Like right now, for instance! I'm so irritated because they won't stay on! Ahh, well. How are you doing noogling? I would guess that if you're filling the larges fast, you'll do GREAT with the XL's. I was filling my larges in about 10 minutes, I think. Good luck trying to keep these suckers on, though. They're GREAT but difficult!!