My first noogling:)

Alriiight, so I am going to on a break like 31st March/1st April for 5-7 days. Thats also around when my period will be. And then I will start over for another 25 days. wish me luck :D

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
Hey Tatiana, I ordered the CL domes and they are working great for me! I think it's because they have a wider base. I wish I started off with your boobs!

Hi mjkimm55, Yeah, i didnt noogle much yet because i went on the "end of month one week break". I will start today again :) I just noogled once or twice with the CL, and it does seem more comfortable, but I think it is so as i ordered only one cup cause i cant keep both one .. i was barely able to do that with L :)

I noogled with my XL domes and I bruised my breasts - I always bruise with new cups because places that "werent noogled before" all of a sudden get more noogled (e.g closer to the middle and upper cup place) but I wont get bruises after a couple of Nooglingl. However I have ugly cleavage atm cuz of the bruises. I also get a little bit bruising on the rest of my breasts, even nipples (wtf?)

halfie

Oh no girl! I hope that heals well. I get a bit of bruising sometimes (not necessarily VISIBLE, but I can feel it around where the cups touch), and I just take a break for a day or two. As a lifeguard I recommend you do a warm treatment on your bruises! A linen bag of rice heated in the microwave (like a hot pack) will do it. And some massage. Good luck!

I still noogled at night an hour or two , i didnt get any new bruises from that noogling but the previous one really left the ugly bruised dots all over my breasts (even nipples,, wtf?) i have to hide now my whole chest and tomorrow I am meeting my boyfriend haha..

Hey, they arent that big.. they are muuuch longer than L but not THAT much wider than L.. it wasnt hard to get them on. My nipples did heal to some extend fully.. muuuch better than what they were.. and trust me, of my small boobage can get XL on then so can you..

and btw, no i dont get better swelling with them!! its so weird but i actually get less. I tried both ways just with XL and combo of L and XL and they dont give as good swelling as just L.. as weird as it is :S

thanks rupert, it did :) it went down pretty quick too after I applied Arnica cream before going to bed.
My breasts are actually smaller than yours and i do not fill L out to be frank, and yes I do use combination of them, but as odd as it will sound, i get better swelling with just L... I have been very inconsistent with my noogling lately and I just dont feel like it anymore, I dont feel very happy lately and I do not feel like noogling. :(

blusherr said:
Hey girl, I have exceeded my five PMs for today, otherwise I would msg you.. Is everything okay :(? Remember you have the support of everyone on this forum, and from what you have told me, the support of a loving and caring boyfriend. If you dont want to noogle anymore, thats up to you. I hope you make the best decision for yourself! I can relate to you when you say you arent feeling it anymore.. Sometimes its like that. Especially if you are seeing much growth or even when the swelling isnt amazing. Keep your head up! You are a fantastic and lovely girl with an absolutely beautiful body. Dont let anyone or anythinf get you down!

thank you so much, thats so nice to hear!! everything is okay.
however i looked in a mirror today and saw my boobs and I AM SO DEPRESSED NWO SINCE! i am so depressed i dont feel like doing anything. even just sitting and watching tv is way too much energy for me. i cant stop thinking about wha ti saw in the mirror, i hate my boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bexy

hey glad the brusing went away. sorry that you are feeling so low. Im feeling a bit low right now too. I get down as I am completely flat and I have such a self hatred for my body and myself that I don't treat myself very nice some days. I find it hard to do anything..i dont have a social life or friends, or any life because of how i feel about my body. So trust me your not alone in how you feel!!!

I think its so hard when boobs are everywhere, doing something like going into changing rooms is a nightmare for me as It often makes me just feel like crying! turning on the tv and seeing holly willabooby i honeslty just want to chop her head off. seeing celebs showing off their boobs, or just seeing women in everyday life comfortable in their bodies walking down the street..i just want to feel comfortable in my own skin, be able to go out and lead a normal life.

I dont know if this will help but here is a website with pictures of "normal boobs" some of the pictures just show you i guess that not everyone looks like those celebs we see and what is protrayed as normal boobs in the media.
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

in my opinion your breasts are beautiful and nothing to feel down about. Truely if I had your breasts i would be doing cartwheels!!

hope u feel better soon

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I agree! I think your (un)swollen breasts are absolutely perfect. I'd be happy with those :) They're like perfect little b-cups! Great shape, too.

Rupert- Loved that link! Great reminder, because the breasts we see in media are likely to be on the more "perfect" side. Thanks!

I HATE NBE!! i have been at it for two years and NO RESULTS WHATSOEVER I AM SO PISSED!!! I am getting implants in a year or two. nothing has worked for me in NBE and trust me i have tried a loooot. implants here i come.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Tatiana, exactly what have you tried?

Tell me a list of what you tried. NBE really does work, but it takes awhile to find what works for you!

Took me three years. Now I've got a noogleberry and some pueraria mirifica and even the boyfriend is shocked at my growth!