My first noogling:)

K

KittyKat

That's a great epiphany! Small breasts are beautiful AS WELL as bigger ones :)

Small breasts VS big breasts debate reminds me of the skinny VS curvy debate. Women with more curves saying that skinny women with different body shapes are shaped like 12 year old boys in order to 'empower' themselves in some twisted way. It's sad how bitter and twisted this society has made women become. Women seeking their self-esteem from putting down others. Just sad.

And as for what you said, I think whatever evolutionary drive those scientists were speaking in reference to men having a preference for women with small breasts is an absolute pile of steaming..... Yeah :) (and besides, any woman who bases her value on what some potential man might find alluring/make him wanna 'wife' her has a MUCH bigger problem than the size of her breasts). Kind of reminds me of some bullshit Freud would spew. Apparently men look upon those uniquely feminine qualities (like large, child-bearing hips also and apparently a nice amount of overall body fat) and on an unconscious level identify the woman as a fertile candidate. A reaction also provoked by larger breasts because it signals physical/sexual maturity. So you see, everyone has a different theory. And I see plenty of women with small breasts AND narrow hips happily married :)

And I think small breasts are beautiful as well as the bigger ones, even if gravity takes their toll on them. Such is life :) The true key to self- acceptance to me is accepting that there is beauty in all things big and small. As long as someone looks upon other people with a critical eye, whether that stems from jealousy or wanting to make themselves feel better, you know self-acceptance hasn't been reached. That is something I still need to achieve but I am getting there one step at a time.

And the thing to remember is, it's all about PROPORTION. If your breasts, big or small, are proportionate to your overall build (although that's not always the case. For instance, I LOVE pear shapes) then chances are, you will look beautiful. I am truly happy for you and I hope that if whatever I desire isn't achieved by me, I can reach a similar state of mind while looking upon those I was always jealous of with pure admiration <3

Matt B

H Kat, I said it before and I'll say it again;the level of intelligence on this forum amazes me.Everything you said Kat is right on.
Well almost.I won't say most but a lot of men prefer big breasts.I'm with you on the proportion Kat and there are examples of "too big" here but who are we to judge,especially me who wants a nice set of B+'s or C-'s. ;)
And Kat, your comment about self acceptance was great.This forum has been invaluable to me in that respect.All of us here have bared our souls,shown our zits and blemishes,expounded on the topics of big and little breasts and not once have I heard a cruel word or comment toward someone else. That is awesome.

Thanks Kat for a great thread reply.This and others will continue to help make me like the qualities
you mentioned.

Matt ;)

K

KittyKat

Thank you Matt! That's very sweet of you to say and yes, I agree wholeheartedly. This forum and all people within it are just lovely and so supportive! I think there was only ever 1 poster I have not taken a shine to. I feel so at home here!
And yeah, I mean, I just don't think the key to accepting yourself is an attempt to convince yourself that the alternative to what you have is inferior. Nobody is inferior and nothing on you is ever inferior. I think women and men alike should derive their self-esteem and confidence from the fact that they are beautiful how they are. Period. I understand the need for self-improvement. By God I do. But I realized something else now- that a healthy body ALWAYS means a beautiful body. You take care of your internal health and this will come out to the surface. Big boobs, small boobs. Doesn't matter one bit. Having said that, you are WELL on your way to achieving that b/c cup! Your progress lately has been magnificent :O
Once again, thank you for the kind comment!

kat, i understand what you mean, but as sad as it is, as much as women can say it is about accepting yourself and for being the best you can be for yourself, most often there is a reason behind it (for the opposite sex to like them)

K

KittyKat

I know honey, but you know what the truth is? Men are simple creatures. Most female bodies are beautiful to them. Big boobs or small boobs. They will happily get with a girl with smaller boobies and if she asks about it, will tell her that is what they like. If they get together with a girl with a more ample cleavage, they will tell her THAT is what they love. My dad used to make my mom happy (she had smaller breasts) and tell her that he doesn't like big boobs because they look like cow udders LOL. She still to this day doesn't know if this was the truth or if he was just saying that to make her feel good about herself. Fact remains, most men won't look down on whatever you have just as long as it belongs to a beautiful woman ;)
I fluctuate in weight all the time. When I'm a normal weight for me, my breasts aren't big AT ALL. They're like a modest b cup, but I have seriously noticed no difference in how anyone reacts to me whether my boobs are DDs or Bs. <3

Matt B

Mornin Kat,I might be a simple creature,but in your avatar those girls aren't modest B's!LOL.And the level on intelligence I mentioned is great but what really amazes me is your ages.You all are too smart for your own good.LOL!! :D Really though it's nice to see because in this day and age,common sense isn't common.

K

KittyKat

Matt, you are one of my ultimate favourite people on this forum. You always have such a rational, calm, fun approach to everything without being in-your-face with any of your opinions. It's really good to have you here. And yes! The young ones are getting smarter and smarter, aren't they? :D Not referring to myself as such, but I've seen some teens on here with so much of that scarce common sense (you are so right) and wisdom. I'm 22, so I still manage to get surprised at the younger ones lol.
LOL! Once I stop being a fat cow, boobies shall go down too! I have this hideous lower belly pooch that only comes out with a lot of excess weight and stomach fat can often be the last thing to go (even on women) so I think I have a looong way to go before I can see myself in my own head as someone with a generous amount of booby fat LOL. It's really not an art of any kind to have big boobs when you have so much excess fat. The real beauty of big breasts (if that is your thing of course) is a nice, tight body to go with it.

Tatiana, again, I assure you that a guy you will be with will just be damn happy that he gets to see you naked AT ALL lmao. Big boobs, small boobs...whatever their preferences, they will just thank their lucky stars for the opportunity to get into your pants. Sorry to be so crude, but it is the truth. And you know, being treated like a piece of meat after some time is no longer a boost to the ego. It gets OLD and actually even humiliating. I know, because even when I don't have large-ish boobs, I still have a large behind and sometimes do get sick of the bullshit I get thrown at me for it. Of course, the aim is not to get with a guy who will treat you like meat but a guy that won't. Someone to have a future with and BELIEVE ME, a guy like that won't care about your boobs. This forum is a testament to that. Half of the ladies on here have boyfriends or are happily married and although some guys can be jerks, those jerks would choose ANYTHING to pick on because such is their hideous nature. If it wasn't your boobs being too big/too small, it would be your butt. If it wasn't your butt, it would be your stretchmarks. You can't win with a jerk. So the aim is to find a guy who isn't an asshole and all the other troubles shall melt away :)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Kat. I have read your posts and do side with you on alot of what you say. But 1. I agree with Matt that your boobs gotta be bigger than a B cup 2. You are by no means a fat cow. You have any beautiful figure. I would love to have boobs that look like yours. The cleavage is almost irresistible. Lol. Do you wear padded or unpadded bras?

Matt B

Thanks Kat,and the feelings are likewise.You're 22 going on 40. And as for being a fat cow i don't believe it.
How old is that avatar?I think you're being too hard on yourself.
As for you Tatiana,Kat said it all and I feel lucky as hell to have seen your pics in the pink panties and showing off the twins.Hold your head up high sweetheart you're beautiful.
We all aren't jerks or meat hunters, but remember we do like boobs. But you ladies aren't just boobs-you are yourselves.

Luv ya,Matt ;)

Hahaha Kat, I knowww!!! But you know... as you said, men are simple creatures, but women arent. Women will always think its not true and that we are too fat/too thin, too big here an too small there, too ugly ehre, too hangy here too perky here etc. You are a woman, you should know! :D