My micro changes log [43, Male]

shirazmn

Not really a growth update, I just wanted to log here that I finally bought a leigt Noogleberry with contoured XL cups. I should receive it by the end of the week.
Due to school holidays and family visits I had to stop all the pumping and the herbs for the past two months, but now I am ready to restart. The goal is to bring my small B (used to be full B but 2 months of weight rollercoaster have deflated them a bit) to a C cup of some sort. I also hope to fix the asymmetry. I am planning to Noogle when I can (3 days per week) and take up to 1500mg of Pueraria Mirifica per day along with some Fenugreek. When I receive the Noogle I'll snap a "before the restart" picture. Exciting times ahead! (Hopefully)

D

donniewill

Maybe it is a bit too early for me to post here, so this is more like a placeholder.
I am a guy in my 40, and for the past 6 years I toyed around with herbs to SLOWLY (that's a key point) grow some breasts. I have a very normal family and a youg son, so I must make this hobby of mine as stealth as possible. I still like to go on beacj holiday, so I have no idea how I will deal with that if I gain too much shape.
I am a bit on the chubby side, so some "moobs" don't raise too many questions. Here is a picture of where I am at after these years of low dosage of various herbs:
I measure 38.5 band and 43 bust, which places me in the 38 or 40 B area. My left breast is rounder than my right one, so I am hoping that Noogleberry will fix that.
I will be buying a noogleberry breast pump soon, I just have to decide on the domes, but I have been advised to go immediately to the XXL as my chest is quite wide (thanks to years of swimming).
As soon as I receive the pump (early Sept, likely) I'll update this thread.
Those look just like my breasts.

shirazmn

So, this is day 1/ground zero. I think my XL cups are definitely too big for my needs, but being a 38 chest with b (ish) moobs I thought it would work.
Anyway, day 1 of noogling. I'll try to do this 3 times a week (when I am home alone), starting with a short 15 minutes session once every hour (or so) and then we'll see.

For now, here's a nice "inverted tanline" photo, and a 38C bra that I can finally fill even after just a short session:
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_ea4c9fe5-da62-45d8-b1ef-6690bcd1b52c.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_65908aa4-c196-4775-839f-930b196a540f.jpg

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
They don't look like they were too big. I believe go as wide as your chest can handle right from the start. I feel it will aid in promoting a wider breast base and not long tubular breasts. I feel it worked for me. Just my experience, but remember to stay consistent.

Karen J

So, this is day 1/ground zero. I think my XL cups are definitely too big for my needs, but being a 38 chest with b (ish) moobs I thought it would work.
Anyway, day 1 of noogling. I'll try to do this 3 times a week (when I am home alone), starting with a short 15 minutes session once every hour (or so) and then we'll see.

For now, here's a nice "inverted tanline" photo, and a 38C bra that I can finally fill even after just a short session:
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_ea4c9fe5-da62-45d8-b1ef-6690bcd1b52c.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_65908aa4-c196-4775-839f-930b196a540f.jpg
Just make sure that you put a lot of lube on your breast and that should help you out and you won't have them there red marks on your body.....but you do look like your having fun with your new cups

shirazmn

Micro update:
Last week I noogled twice, and so I did this week. The first time (the previous pictures) I had a permanent red circle around my boob that lasted for a whole day and scared me a bit. I mean red skin for thw whole width of the pumped area, not jsut the outer ring. The skin went back to normal 2 days later, so I went back at it :)
This week I've done Monday and Wednesday (yesterday). I usually did 4 x 20 minutes with 1 hour breaks in between. Yesterday, after reading a few posts around here, I did two sessions of 50 minutes each with a slightly lower pressure. The effects lasted a lot longer or, better, the effects ARE LASTING a lot longer even after 24 hours. I have a constant feeling of increased fullness and weight, more or less as it happens after a growth spurt (I don't want to believe that I had one after using Noogle just 4 times).
I took a picture just a few minutes ago. The "boob" close to the camera is the right one, which is oddly shaped and always looks sad. It looks decent in a bra but it's smaller than the far one, the left, which today has an interesting underboob crease that last week wasn't there even right after pumping.

I can't pump again until next Monday so I should be able to gauge how temporary this effect is. Right now it's quite exhilarating, even a tad scary given the sudden increase.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_4b200181-452e-4a20-b7c4-aa14c5585a5b.jpg

shirazmn

I definitely changed my pumping routine to 50/60 minutes twice a day with 1 hour break in the middle. I am home alone 3 days a week, so I only pump those days. I do 1 hour at 10 AM, then break between 11 and 12, and do another hour between 12 and 1. I think I manage to add a bit more pressure in the second hour but I don't have the gauge and I can't confirm that.
These two are the pics after session 1 and during session 2. The second session will finish in about 20 minutes, so I may post another picture later. I know that my XL cups are nowhere near full, but when I take the cups off I can fill a 38C bra to the brim, and the swelling lasts between 4 hours and two days.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_dd82975b-9db3-4d3f-9e22-01fa2a0dfd82.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_34460005-65ce-4d24-97af-034ae3f95be9.jpg

Karen J

So, here we go. End of session 2. One picture right after taking off the cups, and one with a 38C non padded bra
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_2b006c53-c505-4a79-a67c-30ce19a8e6a9.jpg

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_3a5b79b0-d672-4a7c-9072-b924e633dffc.jpg
I love how your breast are doing well and you just wate till you get to 3/4 full lol yeah that's where I'm at now it feels so nice .....right now I'm wearing a see thur bra and I love how it feels to me.....so good luck with your two BIG girls that you are having.....lol

shirazmn

I love how your breast are doing well and you just wate till you get to 3/4 full lol yeah that's where I'm at now it feels so nice .....right now I'm wearing a see thur bra and I love how it feels to me.....so good luck with your two BIG girls that you are having.....lol
Thank you MrK
I am definitely nowhere "big" right now, nor I think I'll ever be. But I am definitely going to push until I fill a bit more than half of those domes :)

Karen J

And yes I have some good girls for you to see

Attachments

• 20231022_192923.jpg
    20231022_192923.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 17

Karen J

So I don't take no supplements and I am so happy for that I'm doing it all naturally I just got done with a hour and half of pumping and yes I did take some pictures of my two girls so that you can see how they are getting BIGGER as time goes on....plus just so you know that I am not married or anything but I am texting a young lady and we will meet up with her.....yah they did download the pictures of my two BIG girls for me.....kevlovs69
I'm really really sorry about the pictures that I put on your forum and will you please forgive me.....Mr Kevin

Karen J

I can never decide if I am pumping too much or not enough
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_705103b5-54fd-4849-9024-52e2b447cdd0.jpg
It does look like you are over pumping a little bit more than you should ...OK I would stop for a week or two then look at your breast if you don't see the reddish on your breast then start up again but you have to watch your self when you are pumping up.....

shirazmn

The redness went away after just 2 hours. No sign of pumping after 3 hours at all, apart from some extra size that lasted well into the jext day (today), so for at least 24 hours.

When I took that picture I was trying a different way of pumping. Instead of reaching my largest comfort vacuum and leave it there for 1 hour, I first got to that point then I pumped a lot more than I ever did, waited 1 minute, and then released to a new comfort point.
I did this about 10 times in one hour and by the end of it my comfort point (which is the max vacuum at which I don't feel soreness) had increased a lot.
Just to be clear: I am using XL domes. My usual pumping gets me to 1/4th of the dome. This time I did the quick extra pumps until I almost reached 1/2 of the dome. Waited a minute... and released. At the end, my comfort point was at 1/3 of the dome (from 1/4 !) which is a noticeable increase. The effects pasted longer too.

I guess I will always pump this way from now on

shirazmn

Ok, another picture, this one from today. Same type of pumping.
And one in my favourite 38C bra, that months ago was way way emptier

SPOILER_rn_image_picker_lib_temp_6051d3eb-8475-47f4-9c68-05e2e6de00d2.jpg
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_a1ed7eb4-56f5-400a-b9be-4aeb6041f7f6.jpg