My Way - Philli’s pics

Anastasia916

Re: My Way

I remember reading somewhere, forgot where, that you have to take at least 800mg of PM a day to get breast growth, and yes it only works for 3 months, but after the 3 months you can do a cleanse take a little break then do another 3 months again. So it could be possible to grow more than the first 3 months, it just has to be cycled. So I think only taking 300mg a day isn't enough for breast growth, but would be enough for the other benefits of PM.

Philli, wow on the progress! I could never imagine being an E cup! I don't think I could handle that big of a size. As far as doing exercises to build the pecks and get that implant look without the implant...I have that thing from TV called easy curves, I use it once a week or so now to maintain the lift I got when I first used it. I wonder if just using it is good enough and pumping to get that type of look. I want the surgery look without the surgery. But I wouldn't want to be much bigger than a full C small D. I'm small and petite and don't think I could handle them bigger than that. The easy curves if you never heard of it is an exercise device made for women for breast improvement. I wouldn't say enlargement because it doesn't make them larger, just works the underlying muscles. After 2 or 3 months of daily use from it I got a good lift and firmness from it. The exercise you explained kind of confused me on how to perform it, maybe I'm not reading it correctly.

MariahsDs

Hey Philli,

Thanks for your respnse. And thanks for reminding me about the pectoral exercises. I used to do them everyday, but somehow I just stopped, not sure why ???

I will start to do them as well everyday (again!) and see if I notice a difference. I mostly do push ups, but when I get in the gym I will do some other good ones on the machines.

I think I am experiencing what you were talking about earlier, in terms of growth. I notice that each morning I wake up my bra is tighter and tighter. However, it has been subtle, as it has been almost 2 months since I first started noogling. I just try not to think about it too much and noogle as much as I can throughout the day. I am going to give PM a try, especially since I know you had good results with it and it time for a change for me too.

Thanks for updating, but do you have a routine page outlining everything you've done? I did check out some of your previous posts.

P

Philli

My kitchen exercises are the easy version of push ups. You dont need to be down on the floor and lifting all your bodyweight up and down. If you are just leaning forward with just your toes supporting you, there is enough weight to lift..its just easier and doesn't knock you out after about 20 press ups. in 3 minutes you could do about 90 before your arms collapse.

Z

Zenity

Philli

All what I can say is WOW! And well done, girl! I have been reading your recent posts ans you are an unvaluable source of good information and experience.

I just wish some more veterans could chime in at the forum to help others and share results.

Thanks for taking your time to post this!

P

Philli

Hi All, I thought you might like to see these. The second pic was taken before I started using the XLs last november. The First pic was taken today. Hubby thought I'd better show you.

Attachments

• 09_23_1.JPEG
    09_23_1.JPEG
    13.7 KB · Views: 605
  • blue 1.jpg
    blue 1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 521
S

sissy2345

OMG. Thanks for posting these, and please thank your husband for prompting you to share them......I just got off my period and not so swelled the last few days, despite pumping my normal routine, and this is what I needed to encourage me today!!

--Sissy

P

Philli

Good morning Girls. For all of you who share your Noogling 'secret' with your husband, here's a pleasent moment I had this morning. While he was working, I watched the Live Tennis broadcast from Tokio. Sharapova was playing. She could do with a set of NB domes too. Anyway, I kept my XLs on for just about the whole match then had to get ready to do some shopping. I put on an E bra and liked what I saw so I went and showed Hubby. Be became all religious. He looked at me and said 'Praise the Lord, thy cups runneth over'.

Thanks Lucy.. I think he loves you.

Teeny Tiny

What a response you got from your hubby! I hope to some day have enough growth for mine to say something along those lines. I don't think I'll ever try to get quite as large as you've become, congrats by the way, you look great! My hubby is definitely a titman, well actually, he's a whole body man. He loves my butt and legs, now I'm just trying to give myself the chest to match. He says that he'll be more than happy if I make it up to a C, anything more than that he says isn't necessary. But of course I'm going to try to get as large as I can, without getting to the point of it totally killing my back from being top heavy.

But I have a question for you about this PM you've been talking about. Exactly what is it and where can I find it on ebay? Is PM short for something, like Pueraria Marifica?

P

Philli

Yes. Pueraria Mirifica. That's exactly what it is. I dont know where you are, but if you type the name into Ebay Search it will find them all for you. Best capsules are 300mg or 500mg pure....not mixed with anything..Comes in 60s or 100s. And, its really cheap by comparison to all the other rubbish that doesn't work. You can buy, for example 300 capsules ...at even 4 a day thats still 75 days..over two months, but some only recommend 2 a day... thats about 5 months supply. Really cheap.

The real stuff comes direct from Thailand..it usually arrives within 2 weeks if you paypal it.

Tina

Philli,

Have you had any adverse reactions to PM? I have heard of many not getting their periods or getting their periods early or late. Did you take it everyday? How many milligrams did you take?

Thanks

P

Philli

I've never had any adverse reactions whatsoever. I've taken it everyday for over 4 years now. At first I used to take the recommended 2 at brekkie....some producers say 2 in the evenings as well. done that too. I've always taken the 300mg pure. For months I've only been taking 1 a day. I dont think my body will react to breast growth from PM anymore, so I just take it for all its other proper uses.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the info Philli. Yea, once I typed the whole name into Ebay I got a whole long list so I went through them one by one. I found one in Bangkok, Thailand that claims to be 500mg and 100% pure, by Ainterol, 3 bottles (300 capsules for $28.50 + shipping. As soon as I can afford it I'll get some. For breast enhancement they say 1 tablet in the morning with a warm glass of milk, and 1 in the evening with a warm glass of milk.

My only question is that it says that it enlarges the breasts and the butt and thighs. If you don't mind my asking, have you had an increase in these areas as well? I'm just wondering because I already have pretty descent curves down south, it's just up north that I'm concerned about. I want to balance my figure, not enhance my chest and overdue my buttocks. If my mom's shape is any indication of how I may end up I'll already headed towards more butt than I care to have. Should I give this stuff a try? I have some Luvtrak that I have been taking, it says it has 500mg of PM in each serving, but I have only been taking one serving a day to stretch it out and make it last until I can afford to get more or some pure PM as they say pure is PM is better than having it mixed in with anything else.

Thanks again for the info, I hope someone can be of some help to the other questions I have asked just now.

P

Philli

Butt and Thighs.!!!!! That's a new one on me.. Never heard that before...nor have I ever had any increase in those areas that could be related to PM. The only increase seems to occur strangley around the festive season...but I think it's caused by a syndrome called 'pigging out'.

Teeny Tiny

Okay thanks! The only reason I was concerned is because the Ebay listing is "Pueraria Mirifica Big Breast & Butt pills 500mg x 300", and in the add it says:
Strongest phytoestrogen for breast and butt growth or skin care!
Makes all other Phytoestrogens look like placebos - 5 month supply!
But I noticed it was only one of a few that listed it as such, the rest just say breast enlargement or enhancement. And trust me, I don't need any bigger bootie than I already have. I'd actually like to loose some of what I do have or at least tone it up. For that I'll probably try to save up and get one of those AB Circle Pro's I saw on television the other day. I don't think I'll spend the $200 they want for them though, I found it cheaper on Ebay. Well, thanks for letting me know you haven't experienced any increases that I'm not looking for, now I feel a little more confident about trying it. I'll just have to wait until I can come up with the money. I think I'll stop taking these Luvtrak pills too, that way I won't already have some PM in my system when I am ready to start taking them so hopefully they'll give me the best results possible that way.

Thanks again for the info, it's greatly appreciated!!!

Anastasia916

Teeny, I wanted one of those ab circle pros too, I need a little toning on my abs and thighs, and it gets cardio in as well, so would be good for rainy days. I went to the main site and they don't ship here :( I looked on ebay before but it wasn't on there, hopefully it is now. If you get it let me know if it's as good as they say. And good luck with the PM. Once it arrives I'm trying BO. If after a year I'm not where I want to be then I might try PM.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the luck Anastasia. Yea I was just on Ebay looking a couple days ago. There were lots of them, a few buy it now start at $160 and go up, plus there were quite a few that were being auctioned. Not sure how much most of the auctioned ones have been going for, but I know the auction starts out at under $100. So I'm hoping to be able to get one at a good price when I can afford it. Right now I'm trying to get into an exercise routine with what I've got. I have a hip hop abs workout program, and my hubby has a total gym that we just made room for and got set back up. He loves my cooking, I guess a little too much. He said before I moved in with him he was never heavier than 170 - 180 pounds, and he's about my height or maybe an inch taller when I give him a good massage and get his back good and stretched out. He was about 170 when I moved in with him just over 2 years ago, now he's at least 50 pounds heavier, not sure exactly how much, he hasn't stepped on the scale lately. He keeps joking though saying that since I can't give him any kids he's trying to give me one, it's just stubborn and doesn't want to come out of his belly.

Tina

Philli,

If I understood you right you take 300 mg a day? How many mg did you take for breast growth when you first started? Did you have any problems with your period taking it everyday?

Thanks for being so patient.

Tina

So each pill is 300mg. You were taking 1200mg for breast growth. Now you only take 300mg.
Right?

On eve's forum alot girls have problems with their periods being either late or early or not coming at all when they take higher doses of PM, 1000 mg and up. So that is why I was asking you. I am very curious about PM but can't seem to find too much [REAL] info about it, and some info out there conflicts with other info.

Did you start off taking the PM at a lower dose then increase it?

I bought some PM a while ago and still have it sitting in my cabinet because I am scared of the unknown with PM and any potential side effects. Although, I have tried just about every breast enhancement herb/pill out there!

Thanks again for responding.