Mycupishalffull - STATS

MariahsDs

Good progress so far. It is good you took your implants out. I was considering implants but thought I would try one more thing naturally and then get them. I am sure glad I did, and I am sure you will be glad you tried NB too. The longer you keep at this the better your results, so keep going!

Mariah

I found some other before pictures taken in the same bra as above that i posted on the forum ages ago.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=66.0

I am pleased to say i didn't lose my inch whilst taking a break from herbs and I am now taking them again.

I am going to have to stop pumping this week, as i Have my surgeons appointment and it is important he sees them au naturel, so we don't move anything too little or too much!!.

If scar revision is possible, I don't know how long I won't be able to NB for, but i can imagine it will be for at least 6 months :-(, but hey ho it will be worth it in the end ;D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi , Mycupishalffull1 has asked me to upload some pics showing her pump set up. Thank you Mycupishalffull1.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Attachments

• pumppic1.JPG
    pumppic1.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 18
  • pumppic2.JPG
    pumppic2.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 13
  • pumppic3.JPG
    pumppic3.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Lucy!,

The blue aquarium valve thingys lets me close the air off in one or both domes, so i can have different pressure in each. I am looking at getting a metal version of these valves, although i have had these ones for ages and they are still going :)

After reading Mumma bears tip for a small rib cage, I got busy with a stanley knife and metal file and now my large cups are set up the same way (alothough without the bluetac around the outside).

I already have swelling and it is so much closer together :), helping with the cleavage. I also wore my breast shaper with the domes last night and it stops the domes from loosing suction - brilliant!!

I am going to do the same thing with my medium domes today, as i think they might be more comfortable overnight ( i wake up and take the large domes off after a 3 - 4 hours).

I went shopping for some bras the other day and bought a 32B :eek: (!!!) wonderbra, with a little layer of gel in it. It fits perfectly and i have taken a picture of myself wearing it which i will post on my stats at some point.

The funny thing is that when I take off my bras, my boobs just seem to disappear, although I can still feel that they are bigger - they just don't look much bigger (thank goodness i have taken before pictures to compare lol).
I think that I am just not used to what natural breasts do after having implants for so many years and then very little breasts tissue for the last 3 years, so it will be an interesting journey for me. :)

Wow!, i just taped my medium domes together and put them on for about 10 minutes to see if taping them together would be better for snoogling.

They went purple (something i NEVER get with the large, they go a nice pink colour at worst), and strangely, on me they look like the small cups, only i know they are mediums.

So I am sticking with the large cups!. I am also holding off my fat transfer until after Christmas to give NB a good chance to do as much as it can on its own.

I have stopped taking supplements for the moment, as i worry that they inhibit my own body processes ( much like taking antibiotics inhibiting your own immune system)and i have actually felt alot better for it.
As my sister has breast cancer again (and has just had her masectomy yesterday), I am all for being as natural as possible with my methods.
I will continue to massage my breasts to encourage drainage of toxins from my breasts and think i will limit my use of restrictive devices like the breast shaper bra that i use with my NB, maybe only using it with NB and not wearing bras etc to keep swelling overnight etc.

Sorry, i must sound like I am on a downer ( quite serious i guess), but then i guess I am feeling that way right now - like how far am i willing to go for breasts, when my sister has just lost one of her D cup breasts and has to wait months to get it reconstructed. I know my mother is rolling her eyes at me right now (just before she goes up to help my sis recover).

Oh, i think i'll post again when i have something positive to say.
Happy noogling everyone! x

WillGrowBBs

Mycupishalffull. Congrats on making it to a b cup! That is awesome. Sounds like moving to large really helped. I am still working on trying to fill out my right breast to a proper A cup. I finally started pumping my left breast which is the big breast and it blew right up. It's weird. One breast totally responds and the other takes hours of pumping, so I know that noogleberry really works. If I can just figure out what to do about the rightey :)

Well. Good to hear the B - news - keep pumping!

Hi WillgrowBBs,

I still look as flat as a pancake without a bra on - i was amazed that i fit into a B cup (maybe my righty wouldn't if it was an unpadded bra?). But i will persevere!! lol.
And yes my 'good' side seems to respond better to pumping than my small side, but then my small side has gone through alot i guess.

Take care! :)

Anastasia916

That's how it is being a B cup, everyone tends to think it's a good size, but without a bra on, I look like I'm an A. And I can't wear padded B bras anymore as they are too small and still without a bra I look very small. I think I could fit into a 32C right now, and I look small grrr. So maybe my new goal is a 32D? lol I wanna be able to wear those really low cut tops with the backs out, that you can't wear a bra with and still look like I have something.

WillGrowBBs

Hi Mycupishalffull. Don't be too discouraged I'd love to fit into a b cup if only for a few hours. I did buy one for just for the heck of it and I actually wear it sometimes but nowhere near can fill it. The band size fits ok but the cups - let's just I'd need a whole rll of toilet paper to fill one side - lol. But it's fun to wear under my clothes and pretend. :)

I just pray and hope that one day I can have normal size breasts (size b would be awesome) and normal shaped breasts (for us ex-implanters out there). I thnk if we just keep trying and hoping and believing that it will happen! I pray that it will happen for you!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Mycupishalffull has provided some further progress pictures which look great! Well done. Lucy :)

Attachments

• dec2009.1.JPG
    dec2009.1.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 17
  • dec2009.2.jpg
    dec2009.2.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 20
  • dec2009.3.jpg
    dec2009.3.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 18
Thanks Lucy ;D

The first and last pictures are in a 32B wonderbra with a little gel.
The middle picture is in a 34a water bra, with quite abit of water!! and obviously after pumping.

There is definitely more there than when i started out, although, as i've said before, when the bra comes off, the boobs disappear lol.

They are still uneven, but I just can't bring myself to only pump one. Ok i may pump with both and then sleep with the one tonight to see what happens ;D

Hi WillGrowBBs, good to hear from you. To be honest I used to be an A cup and I now realise they looked fine. But i'm with you on the normal shaped thing lol. I would love them to be even.

Hi Anastasia, I honestly think that it is the minority that can wear those low cut, backless tops without abit of help. you can get those stick on bras, or jewelled straps that look better than a bra strap. And i think yours look really great anyway :).

Anyway, take care all. I will try to get on here abit more during the Christmas break (have been quite busy recently) xx

K

KatieP

Hi! I was reading your stats and crazy yours is so similar to mine. I too had breast implants placed in 97. I had mine in for 12 years. I had no complications thankfully except for uneveness, scarring. you are actually bigger than me post explant, so be happy! I will post pics of me now or if your interessted I did post some before on eves old website under katiep (2nd one on before pics i think). I look worse than you!!

I too go through pangs of wanting to get it done again, but I did further research of how bad they actually are and it now scares me. I am 32 and have osteoarthritis of my hips and spine, I wonder if it is related to implants who knows. Listen stick with this. I will be ordering my noogle in the next few days and will post some befores soon.

Take care ok

Anastasia916

Wow Katie, that is really young to have that isn't it? I thought only 60+ had that, most the time. That's scary to think it could be related to implants, it's good you got them removed then or it could be worse! Hopefully noogleberry will work for you, best of luck.

K

KatieP

Hi Anastasia yes it is scary, I was just diagnosed and typical doctors "don't know what has caused it", its not in my family history either. More the reason for ladies not to give up on noogling and NOT get implants.

:)

Hi KatieP,

Once again its great to meet a fellow explantee. I did try to find your pics on eves forum, but i find it so hard to find anything on that site (loads of information!!). I wonder if we should start an explantation thread on here, as it seems quite apparant there are a few of us ladies out there, that not only have to deal with small breasts, but with the 'aftermath' of removal that can be quite devastating.
I may start a thread so all of us explantees can talk and support (no pun intended) each other. xx

petula

When you said your boob went purplish, did you get blood blisters from it? I used mine for too long of a time the first time I used it, and now I have blood blisters on my boobs. I think I should let this heal before I try again, and then I'll only use it for a few minutes at a time and build up.

K

KatieP

Hello, I posted on the explant section, I'm sure we're a rare breed, comforting to know I'm not alone ;) I'll let you know how I make out with noogling, I plan to stick with this for the long term as there is no going back to implants for me!

Take care
Katie

Well I have some progress. I have been taking PM for a week or so now and have been noogling for up to 5 hours a day until decided that I should reduce the time a couple of days ago, as i don't want to be left with permanent indentations, so tend to only wear for a maximum of 2 hours at a time.

Anyway, I couldn't noogle yesterday and this morning was delighted that most of the fullness was still there 24 hours after last noogling!!!!

I have just noogled and have also noticed that the bottom of my bad side is filling out abit more (which I am VERY excited about!!). After my NB session, i looked in the mirror and it is the most even my boobs have looked yet!.

I still have to work on some padding, as i get the indentations for ages, but I think finally all of the things I am doing (diet change, PM and NB) are starting to work! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will give it a week or so and then post some progress pictures.