Mycupishalffull - STATS

Yay, i found my flat to fab programme. I got it ages ago and skimmed through it, but my computer died and everything had to be wiped from it.
Anyway, i was looking on some usb sticks of mine and discovered i had save it on one of them, so i have just gone through the book and jotted down all the important notes.

I will be taking my break with progesterone and then starting with the herbs. It says to only take 3 herbs at a time, but i REALLY want to take Goats Rue as i have read that it is used to increase mammary tissue after breast operations (which pretty much ticks my box). I may substitue fennel, as i wouldn't want to take too much prolactin inducing herbs and mess up the effects of the others.

cleo

I'm worried about taking too many herbs too. After hearing people talking about Goats Rue, EPO and Royal Jelly I'd like to include these too but think I'd better stick to the Flat to Fab programme for now or I'll be popping capsules all day!! lol. My month break from the programme coincides with a week beach holiday I have planned for October so at least I won't have to worry about packing any pills in my case, may include the noogleberry tho, don't think I can go a week without that!! lol

Thought i'd better take measurements of my lower half, as i am sure i feel more wobbly.
So, for my record,

Waist : 27"
Hips : 33"
bottom : 37"

Thats why i have ordered tinctures - soooo much easier to take (and use for massage). I have managed top find goats rue in a tincture too, which i am really pleased about. I could only find capsules on breastfeeding sites before and they were really expensive ( in my opinion). the tincture is 1/3 the price of the capsules.

i am very inerested in using PM instead of fenugreek, but for now (and considering i have already placed my order) i am sticking with the flat to fab program, aside from Goats Rue. I already take EPO, brewers yeast, a multi vitamin, silica and kelp (for my hair), so it will be a relief to get rid of some capsules from my routine.

And yes, i think i'd feel pretty lost without my NB for a week too lol

Anastasia916

Ladies, the writter of Flat to Fab is on the BE board, that is where she started! And her routine is still on there, I believe she goes by Lucille on the board instead of Lucy, not sure, you have to find either one. And her routine on the board is different than the ones she recommends, weird huh? And though her book is okay, many of the "expert" members of the BE board and Eve's forum say it's not as complete as it could be. And you can take more than 3 herbs at a time and get growth, you do realize there are more than 3 herbs in breast success? And it was working fine before you took other things with it. I took zoft which is made by breast success and it worked for me. Now as far as taking breaks, I'd say do a liver cleanse once a month or once every 3 months. But after the maximum year of taking herbs, then take a month break. This is what is recommended by the experts on the boards. On Eve's forum or the BE board ask Wahaika about Lucille and the Flat to Fab program and if it would be okay to take more than 3 herbs at a time. Many women on both forums have taken more than 3 herbs at a time longer than 3 months at a time and grew tons. So don't believe that book like a bible or something. Anything you can learn from that book you can learn by reading through the forums and researching, that is what she did she just wrote a book about it. So take it with a grain of salt.

cleo

Anastasia, have you tried geting on the BE Board lately? I tried on the weekend and it said their account has been deactivated.

At the moment I'm a bit scared to add anything else to my programme as I feel I'm making progress and I'm afraid of stalling. I wish I'd given Breast Success more of a chance now as I was having growing pains and was getting the capsules for a reasonable price on Ebay. That why I want to see the Flat to Fab programme through for at least 6 months if not longer so I can at least say I gave it a good shot.

Anastasia916

wow, that cleanse sounds extreme and scary :-\

One of my problems is that i lose weight really easily and its taken me all summer to get my weight up, so i can't not eat, but i will consume loads of apples and drink lemon juice and cyder vinegar with boiling water during the day. I may take a natural laxative during the week to help cleanse my bowel too, but i am not sure about this part, as i don't want to lose weight.

As for gall stones. My diet is really healthy and aside from oily fish and chicken (beef mince once or twice a month maybe) the rest of my diet is fairly vegetarian in nature (lentils, veg etc). I may give up the mince completely though, but i am not concerned about gall stones.

I will, of course, be using progesterone for the week to give my receptors a kick up the butt! ;D

I feel abit blue about taking a break, as my tinctures arrived today and i am keeping the extra inch on my bust - i hope i don't lose it :-[

Anastasia916

If you don't want to stop eating completely, that's understandable. The not eating anything except apples, apple juice, etc. is only for the 3 day method, the 7 day method you still eat, you just consume alot of apples, apple juice, etc. and on the last day you drink the lemon juice with EVOO and take the laxative. I had to read it a couple of times to understand both methods, they didn't write it completely right in my opinion for everyone to understand what was being said. And yes I can understand the concern of yours for not wanting to lose weight. Before my cousin got Lupus, before her kids, she was a thicker girl, not fat, but she had nice thick thighs, hips, and DD boobs, she was a very sexy voluptuous woman. Now that she has lupus she looks anorexic and she eats all the time, or tries to. She has no legs anymore, no hips, and she has a flat pancake looking B boobs. We all thought she was not eating or taking something (in her early teens she got addicted to heroin but went through rehab and hasn't touched it since, so we thought she was using again). But the doctors diagnosed her with Lupus. The liver cleanses that you can buy come in pill form and usually are made from herbs. You can get them online or at a local health food store. So if you don't want to do the apple method, there are always the products out there. And I hope you don't lose your growth either!

Yes, that sounds less scary. Well i have been shopping today and stocked up on apples. So i will just do what i normally do (like i said, my diet is healthy anyway) and have cyder vinegar /lemon juice etc and on day 7 take the oliveoil/lemon drink (sounds sooooo grim - have you tried it?).

Well my break starts tomorrow for 7 days, so i'll see how it goes.

WillGrowBBs,

It occured to me last night, that maybe the best thing i can do for my uneveness is a simple scar revision (moving my scar up 8mm - 1cm) to match the other one and then, when healed, just pump my small side.
I pumped my small side last night and when i drew in the scars at the same level, my boobs looked pretty even.

I think i already said that i have recently considered implants again, but the thought just upsets me so much. And the thing is, that i actually am perfectly happy with my 'good' side. I don't mind having small boobs - just want them even.

Sorry all, i am just having one of my 'episodes' with my boobs that happens every now and again.

I may contact my surgeon about scar revision, as it will also cost alot less and could be the answer.

WillGrowBBs

Hi Mycup. I'm glad that I saw your post I actually hadn't posted in a little while but I just had a breakthrough and just posted my success on some other threads. And thought I'd check in with you to see how things were progressing Your scar revision theory does sound interesting. I had thought about doing something similar at one point. But my scars are so faint now (though for years were thick dark ropelike scars) so I'm hesistant to break skin again. What I have now is indented skin and weird skin flaps. But if I wasn't the type to scar so bad and so long, I probably would have tried it myself some time ago, I say go for it! Or at least check with your doc. If you scar minimally I think it's a great alternativ to implants. And regarding the pump only one theory. That is what I have been doing this whole month and much to my surprise and amazement last night for the the first time I maintained 7 hours of swelling on the little boob that when swollen actually looks almost symmetrical to the bigger boob. I could not believe my eyes. I put my bra on and it was like, OMG - I am actually filling both cups for the first time since the removals. If you can, check out my recent posts in the main forum regarding some supplements that I found out by accident (when I had run out of them) had actually been giving me a boost. I did two separate posts one in nadir's message and one in one of my posts. I think since we are similar maybe these supps might also be helpful to you as well.

and let me tell you the "maybe I should just give up and get implants gremlins did come to me just before I had my breakthrough. and will continue every time I look in the mirror and see two differnt boobs. so I can totally relate!

WillGrow

WillGrowBBs

I didn't know if a pasted llink would work - so here is one of the postings - reposted here:

Re: Oral supplements to use with NB?
« Reply #40 on: Today at 06:17:33 AM » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I would like to add this here and willl probably repost in another thread as well. For those who can't do the estrogenic type herbs and who want something to help boost noogling, you may want to try MSM it is supposed to help stimulate collagen. I had been taking it before I first started NB and in the second week of noogling I started see some minor swelling. In the third week of noogling I had actually run out of my MSM and noticed that my swelling was not filling up as much. I had also run out of another supplement called vitex which is supposed to help balance hormones it's not a hormone type herb itself just a balancer. The vitex is supposed to raise progesterone if its low which I've read increases breast fullness as well as MSM. So in week four I added the msm back into the plan and voila, my swelling got better and is also lasting longer. I just repurchased teh vitex too so I will add that in and next see if I can get even better results. If it stays the same then I will know for sure that it's the MSM thats doing most of the work. Vitex is good for lots of things too so doesn't hurt to take - really helps me with painful periods, pms, and some pelvic pains I was having last year. It's truly a wonder pill for stuff like that.

Oh, almost forgot if you take the msm try taking vitamin c - I take 1000 mg of l-asorbic it's supposed to help the MSM absorb better. I also take GABA it supposedly helps stimulate growth for women 40 and up for some reason. in addition to these supps known to help with growth, I also take flaxseed and alternate with fish oil. And a protein shake every day. NOt sure that these are helping with growth but it's just stuff I picked up from Eve's forum that a lot of ppl seem to take. I really think the MSM is the real catalyst of all and possibly vitex and gaba. But like my accidental experiment showed (running out of msm and vitex) when you stop taking these things apparently their effects wear off as well. So maybe it's like it is with NB - you need to take/do consistently for long periods of time to achieve permanent growth.

And one final word - if you are considering estrogenic herbs (like fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, soy etc) and you are pear shaped be careful with celluliite. I was on several herbs and I got really bad cellulite that no amount of dieting exercise creams etc could seem to shake. When I stopped the estrongenic herbs gradually the cellulite subsided. I thought I was gioing to be permanently orange peeled on my thighs! I still have cellulite because I've always had it not just as bad.

Hope this info helps.

Much luck to all you ladies!!

Thank God for Noogleberry and Lucy's product!

I will definitely try the MSM.

I actually have Vitex (agnus castus), but haven't been taking it. Dong Quai is meant to be a hormone balancer too. I am currently on a break from herbs for a week (to give my receptors a kick up the butt lol).
I have been thinking about just taking supplements good for cell renewal (brewers yeast, multi vit etc ) as my sister has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (again), which has made me worry abit about taking herbs, so i may well give collagen, MSM etc a go.
The thing is, i want to take Saw Palmetto, as it is an antiandrogen. Aaagghhh! (too many decisions to make!). I can see me doing a bit of research this week to decided what to take.

My appointment is in a couple of weeks (i may have a slight nipple lift on my bad side too, as it points downwards). The really good news is that he may be able to do the procedure at the clinic with a local anaesthetic, therefore bringing the cost right down, plus i'd like to be awake to give my approval ;D.

Ok, i have been researching. These are a list of all the herbs that are meant to be anti breast cancer and are infact beneficial for breast cancer and breast health. I have included herbs that i am taking for my hair.
Red Clover Blossoms
Fennel Seed
Fenugreek
Wild Yam Root
Chaste tree berries (vitex agnus castus)
Nettle herb
Marshmallow root
Alfalfa
Burdock root
Flax seeds (are meant to also be good booby growth food)
Dandelion Root
Lavender
Blessed Thistle

And for my hair: Horsetail herb, Kelp

And for bruising: Arnica

I have seen most of these herbs in Breast enlargement supplements (not sure about burdock root).

So i feel safe taking my hair supplements and will be taking Fenugreek, fennel, Nettle, wild yam, Red Clover and maybe Vitex agnus castus when my break from herbs is over.

I'm going to abandon Goats Rue, as it has both cancer and anticancer properties.

I found this little gem on Saw Palmetto: A study reported in Anticancer Research investigated the effect of an extract of saw palmetto on hormone sensitive and insensitive prostate and breast cancer cells, and urinary bladder, colon and lung cancer cells in order to assess its growth inhibitory abilities. They found that saw palmetto extract induced a dose-dependent anti-proliferative effect on all the human malignant cells tested.

So i will continue to use that too. (although alot of other sites say use with caution regarding hormone sensitive breast cancer).

'The inhibitory action seemed to be specific against prostate cancer cells because Saw Palmetto extracts had little or no inhibitory effects on the proliferation of colon, kidney, liver, and breast cancer cells' - I also found this so two different (and rather medical sounding) sources are good enough for me - it isn't anti cancer, but isn't cancer causing - thats the message i got from this.

Right i'm going to stop going on about herbs now - i've done my research and I am happy!!! ;D

Knockers

Thought I'd give my 2 cents worth on the MSM issue.

I think there could be something to this being a breast growth enhancer.

I resumed taking this expensive but worth every cent supplement about a month ago for my skin.

It makes your skin smoother and glowier and provides great protection against the Australian sun. I've even got my
70-something Dad taking it for his saw back and joints.

But I've noticed of late that my breasts have been a lot more tinglier and itchier than they have in the other 7 months that I've been Noogling.

I'm a slow grower (no kids and really firm youthful skin and breasts) and measuring my growth is complicated by the fact that I've been losing a lot of weight lately that has made my overall breasts a tad smaller.

But they're still a C size despite the fact that I'm probably about a size 10 now when I started out Noogling as a size 14.

But with all the feelings in my breasts it feels like I'm on the verge of some good growth.

Will keep you reported on my progress.

1kg of MSM costs around $A130. I take 1 dessertspoon a day. But in the past I've taken up to 1 tablespoon.

You'll find your looks, overall health and energy levels are boosted by this natural supplement as well.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
I have posted a further pic from Mycupishalfful together with her other pics. We are very grateful to her for sharing these with us and look forward to her progress in due course.

Attachments

• sports bra pic.jpg
    sports bra pic.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 45
  • BEFORE.jpg
    BEFORE.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 31
  • BEFORE2.jpg
    BEFORE2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 34