NEW CUP RINGS! DEC 2010 TESTER WANTED!

Anastasia916

Good to see there are going to be some more padding solutions with the NB soon. I don't need it, but good for those who do! From what I read by scheming through this tread, it looks like there should be some new sizes for cups in the works too ;) like an in between size for the L and the XL and for the XL to the XXL. Maybe some that are as long as the XL and XXL but smaller base for those of us with small rib cages. I know I'm fine with the XL's, have been for some time, but it did take me a long time to be able to just use them without prepumping with a smaller size.

Boodles

Lucy has asked me to post about my dauhgter's experience so far with the new rings so here goes!

My daughter tried the new rings for an hour yesterday and today. So far she has only used the ones made of the new material, not the ones in the old material but new design (Lucy asked her to try these too).

Whilst it was a bit awkward to use them at first, with a couple or abortive attempts, once we had got it sussed it was fine, and the rings now seem to have fixed themselves to the cups on a semi permanenet basis. She said it was definatley much more comfortable than with the old rings or with no rings at all. She experienced very little loss of suction, but we have not tried it with the airlock kit yet. She will probably try to snoogle later in the week and will try it then.

The only slightly negative thing so far is that she had a kind of arc of red dots where the ring was next to her arm pit after yesterdays session. She also said it was pinching there a bit but that did not happened today, so I guess that might have been part of our learning curve :)

Will let you know how she goes with it over the rest of the week.

So far things are looking good :)

Anastasia916

Boodles, is your daughter using the L's or the XL's? I had some pinching and such in the armpit area when I first started with the XL's. Over time of pumping it stopped as I grew more. So I think it could be that, that area is not use to being pumped and it just had to get adjusted.

J

judy-blue

I am about to order a new set of domes (just emailed you) but not sure whether they are the right size for the rings otherwise I would offer to test them.

Boodles

Anastasia

She has beenn using the XL without padding up until Lucy asked for a tester in the UK for th rings for the large rings. So she has actually gone down a dome size for a short tie in order to test them. However the rings themselves extend quite a way beyond the cups and your theory may well still hold true. This area may even go beyond that touched by the XL domes! She has had pinching and deadening of her arm in the past, also when first starting with the XL domes (without padding).

I must say that the material of the new rings is lovley and smooth and soft :)

BL Davison

I would love to be a tester Right now I'm using extra large domes and would like to move up to the xx-large ones next In a short time Ive gone from a B cup to almost a c cup and I want to get at least a DD or larger. Yes I'm male but I've always been geared to everything femmine

Boodles

Well my daughter has tested the rings pretty extensivley now and I think we can safely say that she thinks they are great :)

She has tried them with the airlock and experienced no real loss of suction. She has snoogled with them on and, whilst in the past she has always had to take the domes off after a couple of hours as the pain would wake her, she managed to keep them on for over 4 1/2 hurs and only took them off because she really could not sleep on her back any more, and needed to turn over. (this was with the airlock kit). The rings have not only fixed themselves to the domes but have also molded to her chest slightly too.

Tonight she tried the green rings with in the new design but in the old foam. She felt that the design was an improvement on her old rings but nowhere near as good as the new material. They were not as comfortable and there was more loss of suction over time.

The only slight negative is that she has a small amount of marking where the rings go. I think this is because she is able to inflate her breast much more quickly with the rings, does not have to use as much lotion, and can noogle for much longer and maybe has overpumped slightly as a result!

She cannot wait until Lucy starts producing these for the XL as she ofeten ends up in agony soemtimes after half an hour or so with these.

So a definate thembs up from her :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Many thanks Boodies and this sounds great and an improvement on the current rings. We are going to produce a fairly large quantity of these rings in the Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes and they should be available on the website in a couple of weeks. They are machine produced as opposed to the hand produced current ones and hopefully they will go down well with everyone. I will post a new message when we have them in stock.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

cutlets

Anastasia916 said:
Good to see there are going to be some more padding solutions with the NB soon. I don't need it, but good for those who do! From what I read by scheming through this tread, it looks like there should be some new sizes for cups in the works too ;) like an in between size for the L and the XL and for the XL to the XXL. Maybe some that are as long as the XL and XXL but smaller base for those of us with small rib cages. I know I'm fine with the XL's, have been for some time, but it did take me a long time to be able to just use them without prepumping with a smaller size.

IA and think this would be a great product enhancement. i will have to buy a medium and a large at the same time because i think i am definitely in between these 2 sizes.

Boodles

Just wanted to say that DD is still using the rings and is loving them and is able to noogle (and snoogle) for much longer. They are so lovely and soft - a bit like dense marshmallow :) She can't wait to get some for the XL domes so she can start using them more. :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you Boodies, thats great news! The xl, medium and large rings should be ready in a week or so. We are making a slight modification in response to what you said about getting the rings on the cups initially. We are making the groove just slightly wider to make it easier to fit.

I ll post a new message when all the new rings are ready.

best wishes

Boodles

Sounds good Lucy :)

Hope they still stay on the domes like these one do if the groove is larger, as that makes it much easier to use them now, although it was a bit of a fiddle just that one time. But they have never been off since :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Boodies, then maybe we should just keep them as they are? there is a knack but once you worked it out its easy.

best wishes

Boodles

I must admit Lucy, I do think that the way they stay on outweighs the slight trouble in getting them on first time ... it is like glueing them on without having to do anything, and I think it makes the suction even better in subsequent uses. To be honest, in retrospect, I don't even know why we had trouble in the first place, and it didn't take long to get it sorted really.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Optimisticgirl, we now have a few of these in stock, so if you email me now at lucy@noogleberry.com i can sort something out.

kind regards

boobnocchio

noogleberry said:
Hi Optimisticgirl, we now have a few of these in stock, so if you email me now at lucy@noogleberry.com i can sort something out.

kind regards

Do you have any more of these new soft rings? The foam ones that came with my medium cups just don't seal well. THanks!

Diosa

Hello Lucy, I just ordered new domes but did not notice there was a new ring... I would like to add to my order, os this possible? Im in the US and i am aware of the delayed shipping right now.. how much are the XL and L ring?
Thanks Diosa

OptimisticGirl

Hi! I have received the rings and they are very soft. When I wear them I have no red mark, no pain on my chest or problem with my skin. Just feel the pulling pressure of the pump. No problem with suction when putting on 2 domes at the same time although my chest is only 28cm. Love that!! I will try snoogling tonight.

One small problem is that the rings make the base of the cup smaller. I'm thinking of ordering the XL domes next month with XL rings to have wider growth. Besides, I have never used foam rings before so I don't know if I can wash them or not.