new noogler. pic is coming shortly but hve some questions.........

Hi Everyone:

I've been reading this forum and looking at pics for months. This Jan 27th I finally started noogling. I'm 30 years old. Used to be ffull D.unfortunately after nursing my son, I shunk to small B. more serious trouble is boobs unshapped and saggy. I will post pic shortly. from the pic you can see the boob tissue was streched to sideway and made boobs shape look like triangle. I want them rounder on the top.

Any tips for my goal?

Thx

here are coupe of pics I took.unfortunately I lost my "before pic

Attachments

• 4 days after pump.JPG
    4 days after pump.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 318
  • today after pump.JPG
    today after pump.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 249
  • side vew.JPG
    side vew.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 282
I've been pumping for 10 days. They look not much bigger than before but do feel firmer. It is growing but seems like tissue grow outer side to the armpit :(

J

Joan_CD

Hi Happy and welcome;

What size cups are you using? I wonder if you should go up to the next cup and that would allow more tissue to go into the cup, which I think might give you more swelling on top. I use 2 diff cup sizes when I pump. I use the XL cups for fullness around my breasts and the L cups to stretch forward. Just some thoughts. Good luck!

Joan

Hi Joan:

I;m using medium domes to start with. When I pumping , my boobs filled up the domes but the vaccum pressure was still toleratable. I can see my two poor nipples had no room and were curled against the domes wall. So I wonder if I should go up to large domes now. I really don't wanna make my skin so strcked but no room for girls to grow.

J

Joan_CD

Hi Happy;

It sure sounds like you need the next size up. You will not get the full benefit of pumping if the girls are already being squished in the domes. You need space for them to stretch and fill the domes. This allows the tissue to expand and grow over time.

Hi Joan:

I will order the large dome tonight and look forward to the difference. ::)

when I first bought the NB. I was just holding a thought that if it works ,it works;but if not,it doesn't cost very much like BRAVA. So just give it a try.......now I can see and feel the difference....may not very big but enough to encourage me continue........

T

tavia

hello, when u get the large domes, get a scalf or strong fabric and tie it around the domes to keep them together when u pump... 1st put the domes on and get a little suction, once they stay on your cheast push the domes together and push them up towards your coller bone then tie the scalf around them,
this will help the swelling go to the fuller part of your breast and to your cleavage,
i used to keep getting ALL of my armpit fat sucked in to the domes untill i was given some advice on here about how to reduce it happening

hope this helps ;D

K

KatieP

Hi Happy Noogler, Welcome, you have beautiful breasts, I'm sure you will be a great responder!

TT said:
hello, when u get the large domes, get a scalf or strong fabric and tie it around the domes to keep them together when u pump... 1st put the domes on and get a little suction, once they stay on your cheast push the domes together and push them up towards your coller bone then tie the scalf around them,
this will help the swelling go to the fuller part of your breast and to your cleavage,
i used to keep getting ALL of my armpit fat sucked in to the domes untill i was given some advice on here about how to reduce it happening

hope this helps ;D

Thank you TT. I will try it . :)

Re: new noogler. pic is updating.........

I took some pictures to see if anybody can notice the difference.

Attachments

• 34B nopad bra.JPG
    34B nopad bra.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 022010.JPG
    022010.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 189
  • feb17.JPG
    feb17.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 238
  • feb16.JPG
    feb16.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 190

cleo

Wow Happynoogler, I definitely see a difference. Keep it up and you'll have your D's back in no time!! :)

:Dthank you cleo. I'm waiting for my large cups coming. Somehow my growing is slowing down now. I think maybe the medium cups don't fit me any more,so those two girls have no room to expand in the domes. When I pumped till the holes on the domes touch my nipple, I still don't feel much pressure......so guess it is the cups too small and not enough vaccum pressure. Hope the larg cups can make growth faster.

cleo

If your nipples are blocking the holes then you definitely need to move up a size. Good luck with the large domes, they may take some getting used to after the medium domes. :)

You are right cleo. I just got the large domes today and tried them on. I feel the edge of the domes cutting into my chest bone :-\but doesn't feel much vaccum like on my breast. also got little red dots around my breast :-[

cleo

Wow great pics happynoogler, your breasts look a great shape and have evened out a lot. Well done!!

thabai

Yike I wish my breasts would even out as much as you're breasts have. How long have you been noogling for and how do you noogle?