new noogler. pic is coming shortly but hve some questions.........

in 34C push-up bra. I think I like the push-up bra better than the no-padded bra because it does help to shape the boobs.

Attachments

• DSC07299.JPG
    DSC07299.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 222

immabe

Wow your looking awesome!! :eek:Your boobs are massive.
I was still deciding if I should order the Larges even if I haven't filled the mediums. After seeing this I'm definately going to order them.
I love the grey bra btw

thank you girl ;Dplease go for your larges.the process of transfering from a smaller cup to a bigger size is a little painful, but once you see the result,it will be worth it.

eva_bs

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What amazing results!!!
I saw the pumping pictures....And it looks like it really hurts!!! :-[
wow the XL cups look HUGE!!! :) I hope I will get there one day.

eva:

it looks like it hurts but it does not hurt now. the first time i put them on it did hurt me. I could see the little red dots came out like buds ;Dbut once you are used to the pressure,it does not hurt any more.

eva_bs

Great!
I hope I will know how much pressure to pump....I hope that I wont get to excited and then overpump...
I wanted to say to you that the 34C push up bra looks beautiful on you!!! wow!!!
Thank you for sharing this forum on your process!
I ware now 34B push up bras...and they are empty on the top... :-[ I hope I will be able to fill them up soon :)

haven't been noogling for about 3 months because i've been busy with draduation and job-hunting. now everything has been settled down. I start noogling again. I wonder when I can fill up the XL cups ::)

Meetoo

MtF
just saw your pictures, You have really developed well.

and your picture while pumping is the exact shape I also get also your progress, only I use the large ones. But do fill them like you fill the XL domes.

keep pumping and you will accomplish your goal.