Nilly19's pics

nilly19

guess who's back back back , back again :)
After a difficult first year at uni and not keeping up with my noogleberry regimen, I've decided to get back into it again and will be purchasing some new products. I missed you ladies <3
anyone using the new contoured breast cups? I'm deciding between those and my regular cups...any thoughts?
I'm thinking of buying this system: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/breast-enlargement-systems-info/large-contoured-breast-system/cat_45.html
but I also need an air lock that will keep my breasts pumped up without me having to re-pump it during that hour (if that makes any sense)...and I'm wondering..if I buy the contoured system, it means that I would buy the airlock WITHOUT tubing right? just the airlock on its own? I haven't used airlock before.

jnorton22002

hey Nilly welcome back,

If I were you i would order the airlocks WITH the tubing as the cost isn't that great and everything comes ready to go. Glad you are back and that you will again be able to go for your dream Hugs Dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

nilly19

that's true, thanks for the quick reply mama J :-* ill go ahead and purchase the system then :)

Ps. WOW anastasia's display pic ...speechless...she looks amazing!!!

Lily13

Welcome back! :) I think you will LOVE the CL domes. They have been the best thing that has ever happened for my noogling routine.

nilly19

lily your chest looks great! (i think this forum is the only place someone would get away with such a comment .. LOL)
i'll look at your progress pictures tomorrow after work when I'm not so dead tired, I wanted to reply to your post however before i went to bed.
i'm excited to try the new cups:) i was looking into brava too btw..and found it too be 1) wayyy to expensive, 2) way too time consuming and 3) all of that..and alot of women dont see half the results as one does with noogleberry :S I'm confused as to why that system has so much popularity..maybe it's the immense amount of advertising.. ?

Lily13

Thank you so much Nilly! I need to update my picture too because this was before the swelling literally exploded overnight from the contoured domes. I think I'm larger now, but I can't find that shirt at the moment. haha Likely lost in a huge pile of laundry that has been piling up. :D

Yeah I think Brava gets a lot of attention because of all the money they have spent on marketing. Having clinical trials done takes a TON of money too, so they got to make that back somehow.

nilly19

no problem:) I say what I see and you look great :)
very true...clinical trials take a ton of money to carry out i guess.
I've emailed Lucy regarding the 30% discount but I haven't gotten anything back yet, when I enter the code
at checkout, the total remains the same, so I'm not sure what to do.

nilly19 said:
no problem:) I say what I see and you look great :)
very true...clinical trials take a ton of money to carry out i guess.
I've emailed Lucy regarding the 30% discount but I haven't gotten anything back yet, when I enter the code
at checkout, the total remains the same, so I'm not sure what to do.

Even when you click 'recaalculate' or something similar?