Nilly19's pics

nilly19

hey ladies, sorry that i haven't been very active lately..i have a few issues that need to be taken care of..i'm in my last year of high school (shocking? lol i dont think very many of you knew i'm only 18), and i had to apply to many last minute scholarships and such...my sister also got lice (argg) and having a very strong lice phobia, i pretty much acted like a crazy person vacuuming and changing my blankets and pillows constantly in fear of getting it. we're still trying to get rid of her lice and they're so hard to get rid of :'( I almost want to move out because of this (not kidding), i can't even concentrate on my day to day activities i'm so afraid of getting it..(weird, i know). anyway, on to some exciting news lol, i went to la vie en rose today (i think the canadian equivalent of victoria's secret) and i can fill out an UNPADDED 34B!!!!!! YAAAAY, and the lady measured me and said I was a 34B :D I am soooooo happy, one more cup size and I will reach my goal of a 34C :D It's a long way to go I know but I'm very motivated :)
sofia1: thanks for the encouragement :)
shygurl1: aah, sorryyy for the misunderstanding lol, i thought you meant my display picture :p no problem, and thank you for the encouragement as well :-*
sunsetz: i'm very flattered that you've been following my posts :) in regards to your concern of sagginess, i would really recommend chest exercises with weights.. there are many online exercises that you could print out and try, when I used to work out consistently, my breasts perked up so much that I thought I had increased in size...I hadn't, really, it was just the muscle under my breasts that had increased.
and wannabecee, i want to be a C too! lol :D thanks for the comment, I also follow your posts and you are an idol of mine :) happy noogling ladies

nilly19

thanks optimisticgirl! :D :D
I'm sure that you will make the announcement as well, dont give up you're making great progress :-*
i'm also very active on facebook...if any of you are comfortable with being facebook friends just send me a quick message and ill add you :) happy noogling ladies

T

tavia

are nilly your boobs have a perfect shape, they look firm and new lol... cant wait to see a progress pic x

charitywat88

Girl you can reach that goal! ;D I'm 22 by the way so not far ahead of you. I'm not very active on the forum but I'm an active noogler. Lol. I started NB the 1st of January. I was a 34a, I am now a full 34c! :eek: It's awesome! If I can, you can too! Keep us updated. I'll try to watch your progress. Looking forward to seeing you grow big boobies!! ;D

nilly19

TT: thanks so much for the compliment :-* , I've seen your pics as well and your breasts are gorgeous...i know that you want to be an F cup like your friend (i think she was an F cup right?) but seriously, yours are the PERFECT size , im very jealous! :)
charitywat88: WOW you grew so fast girl!! omg! I started in Jan too but although I've had great results, my results aren't as great as yours yet lol :) do you have any supplements? what's your secret? lol one issue that i have is that I'm actually not very slim ??? , it's odd but I would say I'm very average, most of you girls on this forum are very slim and thats why your breasts are small too, but i'm not very slim so i'm not sure what my deal is lol ;D my breasts are catching up to my butt though! lol my measurements are pretty interesting.. i'm 34.5-26-39!!! my hips are quite large compared to my waist and breasts :p but im not complaining cuz my breasts are catching up :D i actually havent measured my breasts in a while..i may be a 35" now by the looks of it but i dont like measuring....it's like weighing yourself, once you do it too much it becomes a habit and u start to get annoyed when u dont make progress as fast as youd like..(when i was losing weight id weight myself twice a day despite the fact that everyone told me to do it once a week..it became an addiction)..so i just measure myself according to how bras fit from month to month :D and each 2nd month ill go to la vie en rose and get measured there...i really hope the lady there doesnt remember me otherwise she's gonna think im crazy or something, increasing so fast in size every other month LOL ;D
anyway i got waaaaay off topic as usual lol, thanks for the comments & encouragement ladies :-*

charitywat88

Omg! That's so funny! Those are almost my exact measurements! :eek: Lol. I'm very short (5' 3/4") so my ginormous hips are a bit out of proportion. I was hoping to even it out a bit. Lol. It's nice to have some curves in the front too. ;D As for supplements, no I don't take anything. I used fenugreek, saw palmetto, & red clover for several months, but between herbs and birth control it was messing me up, so I had to quit. Just noogling is enough for me! I do it a lot though. The first couple months I noogled about 5 hours or more almost everyday. I'm a stay at home mom and my son isn't 2 yet so he doesn't have a clue. Lol. Now I do it about 2 hours a day. I would more but I've outgrown my large cups and an hour is all I can keep them on, so I do an hour in a.m. and an hour in p.m. I wanna get xlarge but can't afford it right now. :'( Hopefully soon!

Anastasia916

I also have similar measurements, I'm 26 on the waist have 37 on the hips, but my butt is 39 inches, and currently the bust is 36 1/4 but I start my NBE journey 32 on the bust, so I'm evening things out now. I'm 5'1 and about 125 lbs, trying to get back down to 115 at least, I'd like to be 110 but I think 115 is more realistic at this point. So you are not the only one who is "average" or "thick" I like to call myself voluptuous :p or juicy :p I want my bust to 37 or 38 inches then I think it will even everything out, but I want my waist back to 25 inches, maybe 24 if I can (was going to order one of those waist trainer thingies to help) I do work out to try to get the waist down, but a lil extra help never hurt. So know you aren't alone! Not everyone here is slim ;)

nilly19

Anastasia and charitywat88: My butt is a 39 as well, I thought the fullest part of your butt was your hip measurement? Because right above the butt I'm probably 36, but on the fullest part I'm 38-39...I'm 5'6 and weigh 120..and my weight is bordering underweight but I definitely do not look underweight lol! I'm not fat or anything but I'm on the fuller part of average..which is okay to me I guess except my bf comments that my "thighs are getting wide" and that my butt isn't as nice as I think it is......(dating a narcissist..seriously..worst experience of my life, hopefully one day ill have the confidence to get out)..but that's a story for another time :p I just thought I'd mention it because on another post of yours Anastasia I read that an ex bf of yours was a crowd pleaser and a jokester and such, but you weren't allowed to be the same as him...it's exactly the same with me and my bf...he tells me to stay quiet in crowds in fear that I'll say something to embarass him while he is the life of the party and the girls always think he's such a great catch and that I'm lucky to be with him...LOL....which reminds me, the reason why i got on the NB train to begin with is cuz of his comment 2-3 years ago when he said I have no breasts. Ouch. anyway, wow why do i get off topic so much?! lol ..what were we talking about again..? oh yeah measurements ;D
charity, 5 hours a day!! wow! thats impressive! im lucky if i can fit in 1.5 hours a day..I did 3-4 occasionally when I was on a break from school or when I slept with the cups on..but that soon started to get painful so now I stick to one hour a day :)

Anastasia916

As far as I know the butt measurement is the fullest part on the butt, but the hip measurement is the part above the butt, like near the top of the hips, below the tummy of course, my hip bones are very prominent so maybe that's why I think I need to measure there? I'm not sure, just going to go with that lol. And btw if your hips are 36 inches, that is not small lol. Mine were like 33 or 34 inches before I had my son. Not everyone is a size 0 and I don't find size 0 girls attractive ;)

And your bf sounds like my son's father, and if I were you I'd get out now. It sounds to me like he's a total asshole (excuse my french) and you definitely don't deserve to be treated like that.

nilly19

I have a very pear figure...I just measured myself again and I'm 25 in the waist, 32 a little lower down in the fullest part of my stomach, and 39 on the fullest part of my butt lol, but then my thighs are relatively slim compared to my butt...yeah Lol yeah it's definitely not small , but as long as my breasts catch up i'm happy ..which they are :) Thanks for the advice about my bf as well..i know i should get out but it's so hard as you probably already know..and since for you you had a little boy im sure it was a billion times harder so i really admire you.

Anastasia916

I was with him 4 years, and one day I had enough and told him I was done. Surprisingly he didn't try to get me back right away, what I did was I told him I had alot of stuff going on with me, that I needed to concentrate on me, basically told him I didn't know what I wanted anymore and that I hadn't forgave him fully yet for something he did not too long prior. I told him I wanted to stay friends for a while to see what I wanted and that I would let him know. I think he got the drift that I was completely done. And a few months later he tried to use our child to get to me, he put marks on him and called the police when it was his time with him saying he picked him up from me that way and I had abused him. He told me over the phone that if he couldn't be with me, he would make me suffer and would take my son from me, the one thing he knew would tear me apart. He tried to get full custody and when he realized he would never win, he dropped the case. He pretty much gave up on his own child after that, and I have not heard one word from him in over 2 years. Just trust me, they never get better, they never change, you aren't doing something wrong for them to act the way they do, and there is nothing you can do different to change him into what you truly deserve and long for. It's best just to leave and never look back. Trust me once you do you will think to yourself, damn why didn't I do this sooner? What was I thinking? Why didn't I realize what an idiot I was for staying with that jerk sooner? I asked myself the same exact things, even today looking back, I have no clue why I was with him as long as I was. And well, a year or so after I left him I met my hubby. He treats me like his queen, he treats my son as his own, from day one he was introduced to others as his son, and I couldn't be happier. Once you leave and realize how much of a jerk he is, and see him for his true colors and stop being blinded by your emotions for him, you will be able to pick out those bad qualities in other men! That's how I was able to find a good one.

charitywat88

Girl, what you need is a boost of self confidence! Just because your not a size 0-2 doesn't mean your not attractive. We need a little to give us some curves don't we. :) I'm sure you're a beautiful girl and from what I can tell you seem like a really sweet one. I agree with Anastasia, you so need to find you somebody to treat you like the jewel you are. If he thinks you're lucky to be with him and he's embarrassed by you, he's a piece of crap and you deserve so much better! Sorry if that sound harsh.

Btw, look up the song, "more beautiful you" by johnny Diaz on YouTube. It's awesome. I'm not sure if I spelled Johnny right, you might have to try a few variations in the spelling.

eva_bs

I just wanted to say that you can definitely see the differences on the last pictures!!!
what amazing progress you did!!!
I wish that I would have found the NB when I was 18!
I am now 24.
Do you do mare things for NBE? (taking supplements,massages...???) Or you only use the NB?

nilly19

Hey all, my apologies for kind of disappearing. I have had very bad anxiety in the past few weeks, my boyfriend and I have broken up. I explained it in depth before, but I removed it in fear of someone I know seeing it. Anyway......., just wanted you guys to know I still love you all and I'm still here, just dealing with some personal problems ..and dear eva, no I only use noogleberry nothing else. Thanks for being there for me charitywat, anastasia, and that1spaztichik, I appreciate it dearly <3

chronus

hey nilly, im so sorry this happened to you. i feel like crying for you cause i can imagine what its like as i have been cheated on and so forth. just always remember what doesnt kill you makes you stronger...and NO suicide is not an option...you are NOT alone...i know people have gone through so much worse but when shit happens to you we tend to only focus on ourselves and that's ok...besides look how fantastic your boobs look!! i envy you girl!!! do you have an email that i can send you something..it brings me up when im down especially when it has to do with a guy..id post it here but im afraid someone might know its me since my friend wrote this passage...lol but i hope everything goes in your best interest. dont you dare have scary thoughts again ok plus youd let those boobs go to waste. in the meantime stay safe and optimistic!!!muahhh :-*

nilly19

thanks for the support chronus i really appreciate it :-*
don't cry for me, i deserve it, in all honesty i do and i'm not trying to pull any kind of pity wagon.
i did not have sex with him and he waited for me for 2-3 years, how long did i expect him to wait? forever?
he has urges like any other human being, and because i wasn't satisfying him he went to look for someone who would satisfy him. it is human nature. he did a lot of manipulating blackmail and verbal abuse along the way but i kind of deserved it because i wasnt pleasing him

that1spaztichik

Aww, I wish you the best, Nilly :) You deserve it. Remember, we're all here if you want to talk. I commend you for being STRONG and true to yourself!!

How's the noogling going? :)