Nipple Stopper?

Omg you guys thank you so much for this idea. This works so well! I was having a hard time finding containers that fit my XLs, so I ended up using disposable plastic bowls. It sounds weird, but basically I cut them into a sun shape (keeping the flat bottom of the bowl intact and un-cut) so that I could easily adjust how far into the domes they went. Then I covered the bowl with duct tape to reinforce the plastic (when I skipped this step before, the bottom of the bowl cracked along the seam from the force of my boob expanding against it ha) and poked holes in the flat part for ventilation. After that I just pushed the stoppers into the domes to the point I wanted them and secured them there with more tape. It was kind of a process and took some trial and error, but it's working great so far.

I've only done it for 2 days so far, but I'm already really excited about the results I've had both times. My breast is only expanding to the 2 1/4 in. mark because that's where I set my stoppers, but because it's expanding to fill the entire space I'm getting WAY better swelling than I was when my boobs were free to move further upward. The tips of my boobs are weirdly stretchy when I pump (nipples especially - I have freaking Jet Puffed areolas or something lol) so I'd usually go past the 3" mark or so but it wasn't making the most of the space since it was mainly just stretching upward. With the nipple stoppers in, I had awesome swelling, and my boobs looked less slopey from and a lot fuller from the side view than they usually do after NB. I can also really feel it pulling tissue from allllll around my breast as I pump, way more so than before. I also feel way more swelling up top in general than I'm used to. I'm still hoping this will bring me more underboob too, but for now I'm just excited to see such great swelling from utilizing such a small amount of space! This could be the best thing to happen to my boobs since discovering NB itself ha. So excited to keep this up!

M

Mumma Bear

I'm so excited this is helping a few fellow nooglers!! :)

Anni I love your plastic bowl idea - I'm going to redo with those. Good point about feeling it working - I experience this too.

Noogle on!!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Why are you going to all that trouble - have you already got huge areolas that you don't want them to grow? I love big areolas!

My areolas really aren't huge or anything, they're just sort of big and puffy when they're relaxed. I'd prefer for them not to get bigger because they're already a bit disproportionately large for my breasts (at least for my taste), but so far I haven't noticed them getting that much bigger from NB anyway, so I'm not that concerned about it.

The reason I like the nipple stoppers so much really doesn't have a whole lot to do with my actual nipples though. The main reason I'm doing it is because the nipple stoppers let me get way more use out of the space in the domes so more of my breast is getting pumped. It's giving my breasts a much fuller swelling/shape because more of my breast is taking up the space. I actually made a little hypothetical illustration to show what I mean.

On the left side, you can see that the peak point the breast reaches is about 2 1/2 in (but of course not all of the breast is touching the sides of the dome - only about up to 1 inch is actually touching the sides). Most of the breast isn't really filling the dome completely.

But on the right side, with the nipple stoppers in, you can see that the peak point is also 2 1/2 in, but this time the breast is using ALL the space because it can't go any higher, so the sides of the breast are forced to fill more of the domes. In order for the same amount of space to be filled WITHOUT a nipple stopper, the nipple would have to be reaching around the 4 in. mark or so. So basically the nipple stoppers help your breast utilize the space to the max earlier on. This creates more swelling and helps create a more full/round shape since the breast is growing outward, not just upward.

So it really isn't about my nipples, it's more about the effects on the overall shape of my breasts. The same basic thing happens when you tape your nipples, but I've never been able to find a way of taping mine that actually stays on while I pump. If it turns out that it keeps my areolas from getting bigger too, that would just be a nice bonus, but it's not that important. Hopefully this made sense!

Attachments

• NS.jpg
    NS.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 375

WannaBeD

WOW This is an AWESOME idea! I'm excited to try it! Thank you thank you thank you :) I am not sure if I'll try the bottom of a container or a plastic bowl?

Can those of you that have used the plastic bowl option tell me what type/kind of plastic bowl? That seems like a dumb question, but I can't picture it in my head with the plastic bowl. Is it a disposable plastic bowl? If so I can picture that lol. Any ideas as to whether the bowl is better than the bottom of a container? If not I'll just try one or both lol.

shadowedmoon

very helpful thread, I however will probably wait a bit before I use it since I'm starting with pretty small nipples, I love seeing how so many people on here have come up with innovative ways of improving the noogleberry experience though ^^

Z

Zenity

Hëllo,

Back at the days someone was brainstorming about tuberous breasts here:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=2040.0

And I could locate a post with a drawing showing something prett similar to what you girls are triying to do:

Nadir said:
Caprition

I don't have tubular breasts, maybe someone else having the same type of breast can give you a hand here, but here you have my two cents.

I dunno how severe is your case, but if your breasts are not huge, meaning not folding over your chest, maybe you could try something like this, if you can picture it:

tubularbreastcupping.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5811/tubularbreastcupping.jpg

This idea just came by observing my own breasts. When I push in my nipples the shape becomes rounder. Then I thought on a cupping set I have that has magnets in cylinder form that you can attach to the cups when pumping for acupressure purposes.

If you apply any pressure right at the middle of your breast, lets say at your nipple or close to it, and then you pump the expansion of the tissue would be greater at the outsider circle while preventing the tips of your breast to expand out.

You could simply add a plastic pipe, make sure you protect the edge that is gonna touch your nipples/skin with tape or silicone or something soft and pump to see how you like it.

Also I think that maybe laying on your back while pumping would help, as gravity will make your breasts to flatten and the pulling will be more even, specially if, instead most of us trying to put as much of the top breast tissue inside the cups, you do the opposite: trying to keep the upper part mostly out of the cup and focusing on getting mostly your half-bottom in.

Of course this is "the theory" I have no idea how good or bad could work for you...

I hope I've gave you some ideas.

PS: excuse my poor drawing...

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
Hi Ev1 ;D

I've been trying something different re nipple stoppers and seems to be working very well !!! I've been placing a tennis ball in each XL cup LOL. They are very inexpensive (most families already have them around the house :) and are very easy to use as they are self-positioning :) ).

I've had no problems with them stopping the air flow as the "fuzz" on them still allows them to "breathe". I can see my breasts expanding around them providing better "fullness" and I simply LOVE the changing shape this is providing !!!

BustyBabe

Interesting! Does that only work if the tennis ball touches the end of the dome (what if you can't pump that far)? And in which way is your shape changing?

needacup

Yes, it would have to touch the end of the dome to act as a stopper; and it's making them fuller around the outside of the nipples instead of being so pointed

exxx

Hm I've been trying a lot of things around the house but I think I'll just have to buy some pipe

maria1544

I have been using cotton. I throw a bunch of cotton balls in my cups and it is almost like a pillow for my nipples lol. ;D

needacup

maria1544 said:
I have been using cotton. I throw a bunch of cotton balls in my cups and it is almost like a pillow for my nipples lol. ;D
sounds comfy :D will try

oodellaly

needacup, I love your avatar!

I just wanted to chime in on this discussion and add the object I've been using as a nipple stopper to the list-- I just stuff a paper towel at the end of each cup and it works to stop the end of my boobs from going farther while still allowing air to pass by and give suction. The added benefit is that, since it is a common household item, I always have them handy. Also, because I'm trying to be discreet, it's not weird if I happen to accidentally leave them lying around. Just started doing this, so hopefully the results will be good and I won't get saggier nipples or have to bother with the hassle of taping anymore. :)

WillGrowBBs

This is a great post. Maybe Lucy can come up with a device that we don't have to make ourselves that fits easily in the domes?

melons

needacup said:
Hi Ev1 ;D

I've been trying something different re nipple stoppers and seems to be working very well !!! I've been placing a tennis ball in each XL cup LOL. They are very inexpensive (most families already have them around the house :) and are very easy to use as they are self-positioning :) ).

I've had no problems with them stopping the air flow as the "fuzz" on them still allows them to "breathe". I can see my breasts expanding around them providing better "fullness" and I simply LOVE the changing shape this is providing !!!

Hey needacup - sounds like a good idea...do you use a lawn tennis ball oa r table tennis ball ? and do you cut the ball in half before putting it in ? or just the whole ball thrown in ?

thanks!

FaithnLove

And for those who are on the verge of a new cup size, you could always consider putting a piece of tape or even a bandage on the bottom where the actual hole is, and poke a few holes to allow air to get through. It's just an idea, I haven't tried it yet but I'll find out tonight. Seems like it would do the job.