NotSoBusty's Noogling Progress!

NotSoBusty

I finally decided to start a noogling progress page after lurking the forum and frequenting a few threads. It is time to start my own! ;D

My Stats:
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6''
Weight:125
Over-bust: 34"
Bust: 35.25"
Under-Bust: 28"
Waist: 27" (hoping to get back down to 26)
Hips: 37" (hoping decrease this as, well.....)
Starting Bra Size: Started out a long time ago as a 32AA, now a full 32B/small 32C
Goal Bra Size: *One goal at a time* full 32C. (my real goal is to get to a 32DD to maintain a full D, but I won't even go there yet...)

A little history:
I first started NBE about 5 years ago when I was 18 years old. The first thing that worked for me was Greenbush's herbs. Took them consistently for a few months on and off for about 3-4 years. I didn't take them the whole time, but would religiously take them for 6 months or so, then break for a couple months, then start again. I began a PM program at the end of last July (2011), and that is what I am doing right now. I introduced the noogleberry into my program last October (2011) although I ordered and received it in the summer. I had a hard time fitting it into my schedule then. Between October and November I noogled a few weeks at a time, breaking every couple of days or every few weeks for a week or so. I wasn't very consistent, to say the least. I probably averaged about 2.5 weeks a month. Beginning in January until now, I have been noogling very consistently, minus a few weekend here and there and maybe 1 week or so where I was out of town. I have been very diligent.

I started out as a 32AA, measuring 32 inches across my bust. After taking Greenbush herbs, I maintained 33.5 inches, so 1.5 inches of permanent growth. Since having started PM last summer, I have increased from 33.5 inches to about 35.25 inches. I am now a full 32B/small 32C. With swelling, I am a full 32C measuring 36-36.5 inches depending on the day.

I noogle anywhere between 1-4 hours a day whenever I can fit it in, but I usually manage at least 2. It all depends on my schedule, of course. Right now I am only using the M domes. I tried the L's, but they are just too big for my frame, so I ordered to CL's to see if that helps. If not, I am sure I will grow into either of them one day!

Below are my pictures.

1. This first picture is from back when I was 18 with minimal or no NBE. I am wearing a 32B push-up bra from VS that has extreme lift. It is not 2-cup sizes or anything, because those were not around back then. It's the kind of padding that pushes what you have to the center; all the padding is in the outer, bottom corners and sides, if that makes sense. Basically, even with all that extra help, my cleavage was non-existent. I wore the the straps really tight so it would sit flat on my chest and constantly adjust it so that it gave the illusion of cleavage. There was never anything that came close to filling the cups.
2. This second picture is the same thing as the first.
3. This is me now in the exact same bra. Yes, I still own it after all this time and those painful memories!!
4. This is me now with swelling, about 36"
5. Same as #4.

With swelling, that bra does not fit! As you can see, my nipples are hanging out!! This is my current goal size: 36 inches across the bust!

Attachments

• Before3.jpg
    Before3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 744
  • Before4.jpg
    Before4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 708
  • 32BMarch.jpg
    32BMarch.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 830
  • 32BswellingMarch.jpg
    32BswellingMarch.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 820
  • 32BswellingMarch2.jpg
    32BswellingMarch2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,851

Matt B

Hey there NSB, I think it's time for you to go bra shopping.You deserve something sexy and something that fits,and you don't need those bad memories.And while you are shopping keep your eyes open for a good buy on a black robe girl,you're ready to rock!!They look great!!

Matt ;D

NotSoBusty

haha thank you so much Matt! You are so encouraging! :)
I can't quite create cleavage like you without the help of my push-up bra. When I can, I will not hesitate to take that picture!! I can't wait until I can! I think it is only a matter of time until my swelling is my permanent size. I have about a month until I can't noogle anymore for the summer. I have to take a break from NBE in general, because I am going to be traveling so much out of the country, and it is just easier to take a break. I will miss my noogleberry!! :( However, I have seen a couple instances where women who took breaks started back with a bang and got awesome swelling and growth. So I am already looking forward to that!!

minnie34

NSB, what to say??? Your progress is simply amazing, wow!!
You are a great, great ad for NBE and your persistence has really showed off. Personally, I am very inspired by your results and I will follow your journey with great interest. Well done you, you look absolutely fantastic!

savantmei

OMG what a major difference! I can't wait to see my boobs pop out of my bra like how yours did! Girllll soon you won't even have to worry a thing about needing to boost the size of your breasts w/ padded bras, good job!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Yes... I agree with what Matt B. said.... You need to go bra shopping, and send that hot pink one to me! So cute :) Happy to see you are making so much progress, notso-notsobusty! ;)

Matt B

Hi NSB,I just looked at your pics,and it's really kinda funny that the bigger your boobs got the more the pictures were viewed!Just an observation. LOL! We all like nice boobs, what can I say! ;D
You gone bra shopping yet? I'm anxious to see your choice,and don't forget that robe. :eek:

Matt ;)

NotSoBusty

Thank you guys!! It has not been an easy journey; there have been more than a few bumps in the road, but it is so worth it in the end if I just carry on!

Minnie,
Thank you! I am so glad that I can inspire you to keep going. You have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL breast shape ever. Seriously, they are amazing! They look beautiful the way they are now, but once you reach your goal size, I cannot even imagine how amazing your cleavage is going to be!! Consider me envious!!

savantmei,
Thank you so much!! Cleavage without a padded bra is the goal! One step at a time...

bikiniluvr,
haha thank you! I'll trade you this bra for your pretty white one! ;)

Matt,
hahahaha you are so right! They increase in views as they get bigger. Too funny!! :D I haven't been bra shopping yet, because I don't have the money to do so right now. However, I do own a very pretty 32C bra that I am aiming to fit in! Hopefully by the end of this month I can fill it out a bit more.

Boobie talk:
I swear, no matter how "use to the system" you think your breasts are, it is so easy to over pump! I'm taking it easy with pressure and noogling time until these little red dots (broken capillaries) go away. Right now I am using low pressure and only doing about 30 minutes to an hour. I can't just stop cold turkey!!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
would you chose the pm over the greenbush? I am just now looking into herbs. Also,is it truly permanent with the herbs, or do you have to continue to use them? Seems you have had great success!

Matt B

Hi NSB,PM is an herb,it just has a lot more phytoestrogens in it than fenugreek,redclover,fennel etc.They're all permanent as far as I know.That's what I started on last May.But for you girls,estrogen can be more of a problem than for us .You really have to be careful.

Boobie greed is addictive but it's not worth bad health risks.

Hope this helped, Matt ;)

Padded Hell

NSB,

Your progress really is amazing & inspires me to carry on with NBE :). What a great idea to have a 'reference' bra, so you have real proof that you've grown ;D. I'm going to dig out one I can use for this purpose. I only hope I have your success with it :)
I'm looking forward to seeing how much more you can grow :)...

NotSoBusty

CL domes came in the mail yesterday, and boy, do I have a lot of room to fill! I have trouble keeping them on without over pumping, even with pre-pumping with the M's first. I also over-pumped a few times recently, so I am backing off on the pressure a bit. The over pumping definitely caused me to lose a little fullness, but it is coming back! (Loss of fullness for me is NEVER dehydration. No lie, I drink over 100 ounces of water a day. I am a FIEND!)

blushrr,
haha thank you!! I can't wait for that to be my permanent size! It will be sad though, in a way, because I do love that bra. I have one just like it in a pretty aqua blue/turquoise color, as well. I'll be sad to see them go, but I will be joyous to replace them with bigger bras!
I pump anywhere between 1-4 hours a day, once or twice a day. It all depends on my schedule. Sometimes I will get an hour or two in the morning, sometimes I won't. Regardless, I always get at least 1.5 hours at night. I usually swell up to 36", sometimes 36.5". the past month I have noogled everyday, but usually I take breaks on weekends when I go out of town or my boyfriend is in town. My boobs seem to like this, so it's okay!

bikiniluvr,
Honestly, I really liked Greenbush. Particularly, I really like fenugreek and fennel. I don't care for Saw Palmetto, it made my thighs thicker and I developed more cellulite. I am neutral about Wild Yam. PM has been great for quick growth off the bat. However, Greenbush never messed with my cycle the way PM does. I would honestly suggest either! My results have been completely permanent. I have not lost anything on any break that I have ever taken, and I have taken some breaks that lasted a few months.

MattB,
Even though I can't buy a new bra, I went a tried some on today!! :p 32B's are too tight and the cups overflow with cleavage! Unpadded 32C's fit plush, and I would say 32C push-ups fit the best right now. Soon I will buy myself a nice, new bra!:)

Padded Hell,
I am so glad I can inspire you!! NBE is so worth it, even if you have to stick with it for awhile. I definitely recommend the reference bra! Without it, I would have guessed that I didn't grow just by the looks of my boobs. They look the same to me, but that bra really shows that sneaky "around" growth is really there!

NotSoBusty

Thank you, blushrr! I definitely love the way I look now as a full 32B than the way I looked as a 32AA. That took 5 years though, and it was mainly gained through herb usage. Who knows what NB will do for me!
However, they still look small to me (like A's) because I am 32 band. I obviously still want to grow more!! :p I can't wait for my swelling size to be my permanent size, because I LOVE the way they look then. They are a full, perky 32C with swelling.
You will be just as successful as me, but most likely even MORE successful! Your boobs are muuuuch bigger than mine. When I take off my push-up bra/bra in general, they fall and look so flat, because I have had no outward growth, only "around." It is so hard to detect growth with the naked eye when it is "around" growth, but it is easily seen when I put on a bra. Kind of frusterating...I wish they would just grow OUT already!! :D I can't wait until the day that I take off my bra and my boobs stay the same size.

NotSoBusty

Haha well,the padding is definitely what makes them look full and round!! I have the same problem: when I look at pictures of peoples boobs, I take them completely at face value, and I do not think about the factors creating that shape (like padding!) I'll put up a picture of them without a bra soon.
I agree, I think NB ill give me that outward growth too! At least, I am hoping! Honestl, if I could get to your size, I would die of happiness!
I will continue on for as long as it takes me to reach my goal! I want to reach a 32D so that I can be considered a full C (sister size=34C), but I won't lie, boobie greed will most likely take over and I'll want to reach a 32DD!! :p All things considered, I will not stop until I have the boobs of my dreams! What about you? What size are you now/what is your goal?
By the way, you inspired me to show the NB forum exactly who they are talking to, so I decided to make my avatar a picture of myself for the next few days! I don't want to put it in a post, because then I can't delete it.

So ladies and gents, my new avatar is me: NotSoBusty! ;D

NotSoBusty

blushrr,
thank you! but look at YOU and those big green eyes! Seriously, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! haha Consider me envious of your beauty and your big ole boobs!! I have a a ton of pictures without a bra that track my progress through PM, but none from 5 years ago. I SO wish I did!! I will put some of those up when I remove I avatar. I am already afraid of receiving any inquisitive e-mail from family and friends about this!! haha
By the way, you live in Australia, right? I am going there for the first time this summer!! ;D
There is no way you are a B! No way. You would tear my B bras into shreds! Honestly, you already look like a 32D to me. For real! Have you measured or tried on any bigger bras?

Evil alex and tatiana,
You ladies were talking to blushrr, right??

Matt B

Hey NSB, The visual of a bra getting ripped to shreds by bigger boobs is hilarious!You gals crack me up with your comparisons,especially when you're all so damn beautiful!!

You're all great, Matt ;)

K

KittyKat

Hahaha I laughed at that too Matt ;D

NotSoBusty, you are doing remarkably well and boobies are looking fantastic! I really don't think it's going to take you long at all before achieving your goal with NB. It feels so empowering that us girls can do this for ourselves. Yeah it takes time, granted, but it is SO worth every second!