OptimisticGirl's Stats

OptimisticGirl

I remember that a girl told me not to sleep with the system on, but yesterday I tried that. I put the system on at 11p.m., pumped as usual for about 1 hour and then released till the point that I felt comfortable when lying down. And because I was so tired, I slept like a child ;D

I woke up at about 5 or 6 a.m this morning, had to release to put off the system, then slept again.

Don't know if that helps or not. ;D

lisads

OptimisticGirl said:
Information on how harmful mineral oil is. We are using tons of oil or cream on our breasts, which may contain mineral oil. Read the ingredients and try to avoid it!!

http://www.herballuxuries.com/about-mineral-oil.html

thanks for sharing this with us! did you know that tattoo ink gets processed by our liver and kidneys as well :p

happy growing OG, I'm sure you will be seeing results soon with how determined you are :D

OptimisticGirl

Thank you Lisads,

Happy growing to you,too.

Today I have gone bra-shopping and the truth revealed. I'm a 75A (= 34AA US, 34A UK size) :'( However, looking on the bright side, the bra look pretty on my body ;D I'm fitting it well and may fit the 75B (34A US, 34B UK). Will try to reach 75C (34B US, 34C UK)!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

This is the site for conversion of bra zise in all measurement system (UK,US,EU,AUS or Italy)
http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php

Another night sleeping with the system with very low pressure on. Start to intake Vitamin C in the morning together with Borage oil and Fe. Finger crossed!!!

OptimisticGirl

Start using shed butter + Gac oil for pumping.

A little about Gac (Momordica Cochinchinnensis Spreng). This article is written by Thuy-Le Vuong, Ph.D in Nutrition from University of California, Davis with a minor in Epidemiology and a designed emphasis in International Nutrition.
http://bioscanresources.com/media/Gac.pdf

This is from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momordica_cochinchinensis

From the website of the supplement I am using:
http://www.daugac.com/main.aspx

One of the main benefits of Gac is that it prevents breast cancer. It also contains lots of Vitamin A and E, and is believed for thousand years in South East Asia to help women keep their youth.

Start to intake only 2 solf caps/day this evening (recommemded dose: 4-6 caps, but I only take 2 because I also cut the caps to lube my breasts)

So now my routine will be:
Caps:
Morning: 1000mg Borage oil + 1 Vit C cap + 1 Fe cap
Evening: 500mg PM + 2 Gac oil caps
Pumping:
Amount of time: at least 2 hours/day (try to sleep with the system on)
Lube my breasts by shea butter (thebodyshop) + Gac oil
PM cream once/twice per day
Others:
Drink lots of water
1 Ensure glass before bedtime
2 cacao glass 5 days per week
chicken feet soup when have time

Hope all help!!
One more thing: Yesterday (16 hours after pumping) I measure 32.25 inch (which means I have about 0.5 inch increase). But I don't believe that, indeed. I always measure myself wrongly. I will only believe that I have grown until my bras fit! So not a "yay!", just a note here.
-------------------------
Try the traditional liver-clean drink this evening, will start to drink that in stead of fresh water from tomorrow in order to improve my health.
Information on that home-made liver cleanser on wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_rice

If anyone interested and want to know how to make my drink, feel free to ask!

One important thing is that my left breast has swelled over the final mark of the dome and the right one has swelled up to the final mark. If there was 3 inch mark on the M domes, then my left would reach 2 3/4 and my right would reach 2 5/8. Another record! For me to go through a mark in the diameter, it took 10 days last month, 7 days last week. But this time, it only took 4 days. Feel so optimistic about that!! Perhaps I'm having better swelling in the domes. Not much, and not growth yet, but very encouraging. Hope that's positive result. ;D
My nipples are getting bigger and bigger. I don't really want that, but don't want to tape them either because they are really sensitive. Luckily, even if they double their size, they still fit my frame. So that doesn't matter ;D

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi optimistic,
I think you should order in some large cups ;)
By the sounds of things you will be outgrowing the mediums pretty soon!!
well done,with that persistence u will reach your goal no time at all!
goodluck :)
xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl

Thank you xxkeeleyketxx.
Actually I have ordered the L domes and I'm now waiting for them. But I don't think I will need them soon. I have a long way to go to fill my M. Besides, my swelling in the domes is not stable, if you know what I mean. I may have very good swelling today, but very little tomorrow. Don't know why. I will use the L domes when my breasts can afford them ;D

OptimisticGirl

Still unstable swelling. Reach 33 inch when taking the domes off, but does not maintain for longer than 5 mins. :mad:
Still waiting for the L domes. Don't fill the M domes yet, but want to try on. :p

Off NB and pills today. See if anything happens tomorrow... 8)
-----------
Can't stand living 1 night without NB!!! :( So, I have skipped my morning session, but then rethought and decided that I would only take a break after my growth reaches a stall. Now I don't have any growth yet, so I will keep pumping continuously ;D and here I am with the system on! :-[ I'm addicted to NB ;)

blue_sardine

Hey OptimisticGirl,

Try putting on a bra after pumping - that helps me to hold onto swelling for longer (up to 2 hours so far). I use a snug-fitting underwire, and I adjust the shoulder straps so it's 'cupping' or supporting my breasts quite firmly. I think the underwire pressing on my ribs kind of helps to trap whatever extra fluids or blood is in my breasts for a bit longer before it can leak away, or soak back into my body, or whatever the heck happens when the swelling disappears :D

Good luck,
Blue :)

OptimisticGirl

@blue_sardine:

Thank you for the tip, girl. But because I have to wipe out the left cream and oil on my breasts after pumping, so the swelling gone before I can do anything to hold it :D Anyway, will try your suggestion tomorrow ;D

Happy noogling~

OptimisticGirl

BadBadGirl: Sorry, don't know who is CelebrityChic. And what's GLC? Why do you ask that?
Besides, I don't have any result (yet) to advertise :D

OptimisticGirl

I took yesterday completely off from NB and pills. and then when I pumped this morning, my breasts were so itchy that although i had my maximum swelling only after 15mins (it usually takes me about 1 hour to reach that measurement mark on the domes), i had to take them off. The more I pump, the more itchy my breasts were. I could only pump for 20mins because I couldn't stand that any longer.
Am I allergic to NB the first time after over 4 week pumping? I don't change my lotion, don't change my technique, notthing is changed except for the pills I took yesterday (I was sorethroat and took some regular pills). Besides, the itchyness when away only after 1-2 mins when I took the domes off for scratching.
Anyone has experienced that? please help!

Besides, I draw additional mark on the domes and at this evening session, my left breast reached the 3 mark, while my right breast reach the 2 3/4 mark. So 2 more marks for my left breasts and another mark for my right one.

OptimisticGirl

For the first time of my life (since I realized how a girl with some breast should look like), today, I went out with my bf with an un-padded bra!!! Way so comfortable!!! Not having a big breasts yet, but look like a "normal small breast girl" instead of "freaky boy" as before without padded bras. Very happy!!! ;D

I think I still haven't had any actual growth. My better swelling is because my period is about to come. But it's still too early to be impatient. Fingers crossed!! ;D

blue_sardine

First time out with your boyfriend without a padded bra? Congratulations! Go extra confidence! :D It sounds like you're starting to see some changes - good luck!

OptimisticGirl

blue_sardine:
Thank you, girl!!! And good luck to you,too.

Update:
My breasts after taking the domes off are not cold any more. They are much warmer than before, which may mean there are more blood flowing to them. Good sign, hope so ;D

After taking the domes off, my breasts swell to nearly 86cm (about 33.75 inch). The best swelling I have ever had! I know that's affected by my coming period, and I have had much longer session in the weekend, but still really encouraging for me. Fingers crossed!!! I will actually grow to that figure one day as long as I'm persistent!!! ;D
Almost fill my M domes. What takes my L domes so long to arrive :( ??? Mr. Postman, Mr.Postman, I'm waiting for Mr. Postman!!!!! :(

blue_sardine

Hey OptimisticGirl, my boobs were warm for the first time yesterday after pumping - they were always cold or cool after taking off the domes before, but yesterday they were warm, and today they were even warmer again! Woohoo - I'm thinking this is progress!

OptimisticGirl

Yes, girl!!! Lots of hope!!! ;D
I didn't notice that until several days ago I took the domes off and massaged my breasts as usual and I found something different, my breasts were warmer than my skin at that time ;D (they usually had been cold and cool, like yours were) ;D

Good luck to both of us!! ;D

OptimisticGirl

I have received my L domes this morning!! So excited!!!
Don't know if my breasts can take or not, but will try it on for my evening session ;D ;D ;D
Just image how big my girls will be when I can fill out those domes some day :p

OptimisticGirl

Thank God, my "transformer" from M to L dome is smooth ;D I can use both domes at once from the first time. My only problem is the domes hurt my rib cage so much that I can't bear it without padding. But when I put my padding on, it's totally okay, just as simple as putting my M. Lucky me! ;D
One more thing, my padding makes the domes so close to each other (I post a pic here for anyone who are interested to see).
Hope that in the next 11 month I will finally reach my goal ;D. 34B, I'm coming!!!!!!!
Note: Without padding: left reaches 2 3/4 mark, right reaches 2 1/2 mark of the L domes then can't pump any more due to the pain
With padding: left reaches 2 7/8 mark, right reaches 2 5/8 mark of the L domes

Attachments

• Photo0245.jpg
    Photo0245.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 35