OptimisticGirl's Stats

Shygurl1

Thanx for the visual, optimistic. I kinda wondered how that yoga mat cut-out looked when you noogled.

I see that you are making progress now. Great news! Don't get too frustrated if you lose some of the fullness/swelling after your period comes. Same thing happened to me, and some others here. They should still be bigger than what you started with at least. Still trying to fill the meds, but my boobies are starting to look a lil more 'pumped up' now that AF ended a few days ago. I also added cocoa butter lotion with vit E to see if it'll help with growth. Heard it helps in an article on another forum.

Keep up the good work! We can do it! :-*

OptimisticGirl

Got another 1kg back. So I'm 49kg now, that's great.

Don't know if it's because of gaining weight or not, but after over 14 hours, my breasts still feel fuller than normal. Especially since started to use L domes, the above part of my breasts look so much fuller than they used to be this time last month. Feel optimistic ;D
Slightly change on the measurement tape, but don't rely on that much.
According to a post that I read, after 35-40 days is the time breast cells start to have real growth (not just swelling like before). I'm at my day 38th, so real growth may come soon. Hope so!!! ;D

OptimisticGirl

Back to 48kg, and my period has just gone, I'm back to where I start on the measurement tape. But the swelling is still better than the begining, so hope that there is something happens.

Finger crossed!!!

Back to use one M, one L intercharged to keep track of the difference on swelling. With L dome, it too large to see anything getting better or not. After 10 days wearing 2 L domes, I can't tell if my swelling in the domes improves or decreases. It's easier to see when using the M domes because I know what I was before.

Reduce the time of NB to 1 hour per day, 1 session at night since last week because I can't have any session in the morning recently. Will try to be back to 2 sessions soon.

Not taking pills as regular. I'm kind of lazy these days. Only take PM at night when I remember. Will have to be more disciplinal!!!

gogh90

Hi OptimisticGirl ! I was reading your post and there was something that got me thinking... I've been doing the brava for 2 weeks and it sometimes one breast gets itchy... However I heard scratching can cause stretch marks, that's why they recommend pregnant women to moisturize and never ever scratch their tummies no matter how itchy it gets. Just something to think about :/

OptimisticGirl

Hi gogh90!
Wow, two weeks on Brava means over 140 hours with the system on? I admire your determination, girl!
Thank you for that information. I only use my fingers, not my finger nails to scratch. The itchiness goes away quickly after I take the domes off, so I only have to scratch for about 10-15 seconds, hope that's fine. ;D

gogh90

Thank you, I definitely didnt know what I was getting into when I ordered Brava! :D Against all odds I'm not taking the domes off!! I've been averaging 12 hrs a nite and somedays the suction marks are not pretty... not to mention I messed with tape (trying to tape my nipples and got pretty ugly blisters), So far I think this stuff is working, I'm probably a slow responder since I havent have kids, and I have a low BMI, but after two weeks they feel a little fuller and rounder...I know now that this is a long time commitment...I'm thinking about taking BO, it sounds interesting... Anyway regarding the itchyness, it also bugs the hell out of me but supposedly that means we are growing... either that or we have a severe case of dry skin :p

OptimisticGirl

Well gogh90,

Would love to see your results after 10 weeks = 70 days = 700 hours (at least) of wearing the system ;D (sounds scary,ha? :D)

I only use NB for 1-2 hours per day so it will take me 1-2 years to wear for such long ;D. Please tell me how far you get after 10 weeks, so I may predict how far I may go after 2 years of NB ;D

Regarding BO, there are contradict information on its effects. So do as many researches as possible before taking it, girl! Be careful and patient! You will reach your goal soon ;D

OptimisticGirl

Tomorrow will be my 50th day with NB, starting week 8. I will take 14/4 off.
No measurable results yet except for better swelling in the domes which is unstable. Perhaps only one change I can be sure is that after taking the domes off, my breasts feel warmer (it used to be cooler than other parts of my body)

Off all pills for more than a week. Will start my program again after 14/4.
Try to keep on protein milk but too lazy. I'm back to 48kg due to stress and losing interest in foods recently.

OptimisticGirl

Took 13 April (yesterday) off, and tonight I reached a new level of swelling. My right reached mark 2 3/4 and my left reached 3 1/8 (if there was that mark :p) of the L domes. After about 1h and a half, my girls swelled to 34” and stick for about 1h at that level, then gradually deflat. Getting some red dots because my skin was not used to that big, but it didn't hurt at all while pumping, and it will fade away soon just like other previous times when I swell to the next mark on the diameter.

I don't know why but I still can't fill my Ms, while I can get better swelling with my Ls. I use the Ms for about 1h to get swelling first, then switch to the Ls. I can go on with the Ls without my Ms, but that way seems to give me better swelling after all. Besides, my nipples are not as hard and big while I use the Ls as with the Ms. I pump with the L for 30’.
Will restart all pills tomorrow. Looking forward to next month to see how better swelling I may have after 1 day off.
Starting week 9 with Nb. Thought nothing measurable yet, I strongly believe that NB will work for me. Fingers crossed. ;D

melons

Yeh Optimisticgirl !!

Love your positivity , yes it will work for you for sure !! No wonder you have your nick name set as Optimistic Girl ;D

All the best !!! :)

-melons

OptimisticGirl

@ melons: Thank you very much for your encouragement!!

Here is my pic after 2 months of NB.
The first pic is me on 20 April 2009, 2 days after I started to take herbs and do massage. But because I stopped herbs and massage from July, 2009, my breasts before NB was back to look like this.
The second pic is me today, 18 April,2010 (only 3 hours after NB, hope after 12 hours it is still the same because I usually back to normal size after just 2 hours at most)

When looking at the picture I realize that I seem to have problem with indentation. After 12 hours for example, it will not look as serious as it is in the pic. But I will have to restart using padding. L domes seems too much pressure for me (thought I don't feel like that at all).

Will post the after 12 hours pic someday. Here is just to keep my words with some girls, so the pic will be removed very soon.
(Sorry, it has been removed ;D)

nilly19

There is a big difference and I'm sure that there is still a big difference even 12+ hours after, your breasts have rounded and they are perfect shape! I'm so happy for you! You have very nice shaped breasts and all you honestly need is a little bit of self confidence because your breasts are beautiful hun

OptimisticGirl

@ Nilly: Thank you girl, you've made my day!!! :-*
I always try to tell myself that my breasts are lovely no matter big or small they are. But always fail :(

But I will keep my fingers crossed hunni!! :-*
Good luck to all of us!!! ;D

blue_sardine

Hey OptimisticGirl,

Your boobs look great - like Nilly said, they are a beautiful shape! The difference between the two pics is really obvious; you should absolutely learn to love them! :D

From your pic, I don't think you have a serious problem with indentation - it doesn't look like anything to worry about, in my opinion.

Keep it up, and best of luck!
:) Blue

melons

OMG I see a huge difference !! Are you sure you see nothing on tape ?

Congrats Optimistic girl , you are on your way for some really big ones ;D

Keep going , it is DEFINITELY working for you .. WOW WOW WOW

-melons

OptimisticGirl

Hey girls, thank you all for being so sweet!!!!! :-* Love ya!!!

Yes, I can't tell the measurements are different because I somehow always measure myself wrongly. I believe that my breasts are getting wider, so they may look different. I never thought that they are in nice shape. All I'm seeing is a flat chest when putting clothes on.

But NB will fix that, I hope!!! Fingers crossed!!! ;D

Best of luck to all of us!!!

OptimisticGirl

Good news is that my swelling remains for longer and longer. Now I think I still have some after 4-5h.
I restart taking pills today. So here is the program:
500mg PM before bed
1000mg Borage oil in the morning
1h at least with NB
1 glass of Ensure milk before bed

That's it. I will keep it as simple as possible so I can keep it on for a long time. One of my L domes was broken, so I have to use one L and one M while waiting for another L.
Nothing changes yet. I will take one day off every 4 weeks and take picture every 8 weeks (2 months). My next day off will be 12 May and my next pic will come on 9 June.

I was sick for the 2 weeks and had to intake lots of medicines. Still have to do now, but hope it will not affect my growth much.

Fingers crossed!!!
--------------
Added Fe, Vitamin C and Gac oil today. Feel like there is not enough blood flowing to my boobies (they are cold again). I am still too ill to go to work, so can only work a little at home this week. The bright side is that I can spend more time for NB.
My recent illness brings everything back to where I start. Really discouraging, indeed. But I try to convince myself that at least my breasts are used to being stretched, so I will gain everything back faster.

Wish me luck!

OptimisticGirl

Okay, so I decide to make a crazy record on every details of my everyday life. It has been nearly 3 months since I start NB. To clarify, 3 month is a sensitive milestone for me. Everything I used to try (massage, herbs, boobie food) discontinued after 3 months no mater how far I had gone (I increased 1 inch in 3 months not just once). After 3 months, I was too lazy to keep on anything. That's really bad of me!

Now I'm afraid that I will, again, drop NB. I will have to do something to make it as fun and promising as possible. Measurement absolutely not a way because I can't believe that I have increased 0,75 inch (I measure 32.5 inch today). I look and feel all the same, and swelling in the domes these days are not as good as it was several weeks ago (I was ill for 2 weeks and had to intake lots of medicine, perhaps that affects negatively my growth).

So now my plan will be:
- Eat and eat and eat to gain as much weight as possible!!! (I'm 48kg today, try to reach 50kg)
- Drink lots of water
- Take the pills regularly
- Do more sessions per day with NB with lower pressure. I try to think that NB is easy and fun, and there is no need to push my breasts too hard. Just have fun playing with them, see them bigger in the domes and imagine how big they will be in the future.
- Record everything related to NB to keep track and keep the motivation
- Read others' positive results to keep the faith
- Learn how to love myself for the way I am, no matter how big or small my breasts are!!
- Live positively and stay healthy!!!

That's it!!!
I can do it!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
I will post here everyday!!! My page will be full of crazy stuffs such as what I ate, what I did, where I went... Sorry if it offend anyone visiting me here. But that will keep me think of NB, do NB and go here as long as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yep, here it is!
Yesterday I woke up early. Took the pills and had breakfast. I was so tired that I still couldn't go to work, so I just stayed at home and relaxed. I did NB for about 1h and a half, with 2 Ms and then 1 M 1 L. I did not have big swelling these days, but the swelling seemed to stay longer. My breasts were cold after taking the domes off. I knew it was because of my low blood pressure. Hope that Fe will soon fix it. I was not too worry about the lost of what I gained, actually. I would get them back soon as long as I was patient and determined enough. I took 2 more NB sessions in the day, 30 minutes each. I use heat pad after pumping because my breasts feel a little sore when being touched. The heat solved the problem.
I took 2 Ensure milk glass, one in the afternoon and one before bed, hoped that helped me to recover better. 11 p.m, I took PM caps, talked on the phone with my incredible boyfriend for a while and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fingers crossed!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D