Padded Hell's Program

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I thought I'd got rid of the eye infection but it's back again.Noooo!!! So, I'm back on the vile antibiotic eye drops & lurking about in dark glasses. I'm sure people think I must be hiding a shiner! 8) .Funny how it's come back now the weather's gone so windy again. I really wish I knew what is exactly triggering this.

The way you described your menstrual migraines was exactly spot on for me too. If I literally do anything on my period, there is hell to pay. I end up just sitting around, going slowly out of mind with frustration. The last one I had came with an added sprinkling of nausea too. Oh, what joy ::). I'm so sorry to hear you've had to have a CT scan, but it's always better to rule out anything more serious, isn't it? You must be so relieved that it was clear. the dry needling sounds torture interesting! I'm convinced a lot of our headache issues must be related to trigger points. I know I have them all over my neck & shoulders too. they're so painful. I practise my own form of trigger point therapy by using a tennis ball in a sock, and then cracking my back against the wall. It's quite sore afterwards, but it seems to keep the trigger points from getting too bad. I've been considering having cranial sacral treatment, as that's supposed to be good for TMJ-related issues. I feel like I'm permanently out of alignment at the moment. What happened with your thyroid tests? Did they reveal anything?

I've stopped noogling for the moment. AF still hasn't arrived, although I can feel it wants to happen. My boobs are extremely sore. so much for EPO helping PMS boobs!!!! They haven't been this bad for months! Yet again, I'm really questioning why I carry on noogling these days. Maybe I'll try the pumping routine you mentioned from BN. Can't hurt *she says with a resigned shrug*. Bloody hell! This is like trying to crack the enigma code! ;D

minnie34

You kidding?? Cracking the Enigma Code would be a walk in the park compared to trying to grow boobs!!! :D
I haven't noogled since last week, I just can't muster the energy. Which isn't going to help things along, but meh... Also, I have PMS boobs too. Even though AF is not due for another 10 days or so. Oh the joys.

I've done the tennis ball in a sock too, it is a good way to rub them out a bit. I've tried cranio (and deep tissue/sport massage) too but I must say that nothing has had the same effect as the dry needling. I was so tender, for days - and it *is* torture while it is being done, but I must hold my hands up here and say that it works. The side of my neck has not been this lose since before the accident. I am going back tomorrow for some more (the actual treatment is only 5-10 mins so very bearable) and am going to try and sort this neck once and for all. Yep, I hear you on the nausea, I get that too. Awful.

Thyroid was normal, as I expected. So back to the drawing board again. Whatever is going on at the moment is not pleasant though; my skin has gone crazy, boobs sore and mood irritable. Roll on menopause huh :eek:

Padded Hell

I've finally got rid of the eye infection. Turns out it was conjunctivitis. I literally boil washed the entire contents of my house & threw every scrap of make up away. This thing was virulent. So, now I've turned my attention back to my sad little boobs. I haven't noogled for about three weeks. I started up again on Monday but my enthusiasm is seriously on the wane. AF wiped out virtually everything & I just feel such a crushing sense of defeat now. I'd throw in the towel but they're all being boil washed atm ;D.

How have you been? How was your last dry needling session? Was it still as painful? Is your neck still feeling looser?

The only good thing I have to report is, for the first time in months, I didn't have a menstrual migraine! Although, I'm not going to get complacent here. I don't know whether I can attribute it to the EPO tablets, vitamin B complex or mere fluke. Long may it continue though :). Now, if only I could beat the all-consuming ass-whipping fatigue as well. I'd be a whole new woman!

BuxomBoobs

Hi Ladies,

I've been following your thread for a bit and I would like to offer you some information that may help.

Your body is going to react it's best when in peak performance. To that end, I suggest that you give it a clean slate to start with.

(Before I begin, I'm not a medical doctor and anything I give you here has to be taken with a grain of paradise.)

I would recommend purifying the temple of those things that need removing, and laying off the supplements while you do it.

I have been searching for such a way of doing this myself for a long time, though I do not suffer the way you poor girls do, I know we are all exposed to and contain all sorts of invaders.

There is one substance that works well and works well with the human body. And as it turns out is simple cheap and safe.

That substance is chlorine Dioxide, this form of chlorine is not the one your used to. It has no harmfull effects to human living tissue .. but to every single form of invader, bacterial, protozoan, virus, ect. it is most deadly.

In fact ... a lot of places use it for purifying drinking water.

Taking it in certain doses directly, will even cure things like Malaria, as seen in the African red cross studies.

A week or two of this should clear up any of that stuff you have going on.

Mind you, this is not a cure-all, what it does is kill off the pests in the machine, which then allows the machine to heal itself as intended.

Its reasonably cheap, readily available and if you have a little background in chemistry can even make your own.

The next best thing to accomplish the same goal is electrical, though safe and effective the medical industry would prefer you not know about it.

It involves applying a Micro electric current to your blood supply in a certain waveform, this is a method developed quite a while back and in fact its part of the process donated blood goes through after it comes out of you. Because no matter WHO you are, your blood is full of living gunk. The problem is that the Medical/pharmacological folks will tell you there is no way to do this to your blood that does not involve first removing it all from your body. ::) They are of course either lying or stupid, there is such a product on the market if you choose to look for it. But I recommend the chlorine dioxide over that.

minnie34

Hey PH, how are you getting on?

Conjunctivitis - yikes!! My eldest had it one xmas and I remember it well, lots of fun and games....and washing..... So delighted you didn't get the menstrual migraine, they are truly awful. I find that I have to take it extra easy just before and during AF or the headaches will come a knocking. Dry needling has been incredibly painful, but I am loser in the neck and shoulder area, but the whiplash has definitely flared up again so I reckon I'll be seeing more of the physio over the next few months to come :/

Zero to report in the noogle department. Very, very close to giving up now, 5.5 years later. It's just not going to happen for me PH, I think that it would have by now to be honest. Acceptance truly is one of the hardest things. I'm not ready to stop altogether just yet, but the sessions are getting fewer and further in between, my motivation/hope just isn't there anymore. I reckon there'll be a little grieving process before acceptance can happen though. How about you my friend, any news?

Buxom, thank you so much for the tip. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it all down and it sounds very interesting. I think for me though, I have spent a fortune on cleanses and detoxes and what have you, only to find that nothing really improved my situation. Some things helped temporarily, some not at all (and some even made it worse). So maybe one day I'll be ready for a total purification, but for now I am just defeated. But really, thank you. xx

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I'm still here...just. Sorry it's taken so long. I needed a little break from the whole boobs thing. I seem to have reached the same conclusion as you at the same time. I've finally given up. I've been going through a whole plethora of emotions about it recently. I know there are worst things that can happen, but I feel so disappointed that I haven't reached my goal and probably won't. I've had to be brutally honest with myself this time. I'm still noogling with a lot less frequency, as I almost can't bare to face it anymore. I've no doubt NB does work, but I think for me personally the NB can only do so much. Something in my development went badly wrong & I now believe it's far too complex to remedy. I've tried everything & the only thing left is dreaded implants, which I'll never do. It feels a bit hopeless at this stage. So now, I have to accept the situation, which is proving difficult. I look in the mirror & I feel a sense of disgust & embarrassment when I look down at myself. I can't stand the idea that I'll be flat-chested for my whole life & at some point someone will discover it with a look of shock & pity on their face. I won't go on, the violins aren't tuned up :D. At least I finally got rid of my conjunctivitis! It turned out to be allergy related in the end. Typical!! I found out after chucking out every scrap of make-up I had. Twice! Cost me small fortune, when I could have just bought some antihistamines!!
Oh, and I spoke too soon about the menstrual migraines, groan. I had one last AF, just as horrible as ever. So, I give up on all counts!! Anyway, how are you? How's your whiplash/ dry needling treating you?
I really wish I had something more positive to say. So, the grieving process starts here. Feel free to join me, wear your best little black dress, as long as it's not too low cut ;). Let's not torture ourselves!

Padded Hell

Buxom,

Thanks for the heads up regarding Chlorine Dioxide. It sounds a little scary, tbh! Interesting though. I'll have to research it a bit more, I think. I've never heard of micro electric treatment either. You really are a wealth of knowledge, Buxom! Do you think you could crack the puzzle of why my boobs won't grow?? Pretty please :-*

minnie34

Hey PHCo

You still around? I must apologise for the long absence; I just had to take a break from it all. I couldn't be bothered to noogle at all during the summer. Stayed away from the beach altogether and silently thanked Primark and their wonderful bras any time it was warm enough to wear anything that's not wolly or chunky :)

So as I am approaching my 5 year anniversary (should change my username to Minnie39 really!!), I guess I have to decide whether I will enter a sixth year, or if it is time to put the cups away and retire them for good. Funnily enough, as tired as I am of this journey, and as tempted as I am to just chuck it all in the bin, I don't think I will.
Maybe because there is no alternative other than simply living with the fact that I am small chested and bar implants, that is how it will be. I keep thinking that if I give it up until Xmas, I'll be able to make a decision. Sounds familiar? Every Xmas for the last 3-4 years now. Lol.
Anyways. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the earth just yet, and I am still noogling, sometimes sporadically, sometimes more regularly. I hope you are well, and if I don't hear from you, I hope it is because you are in a really good place, having decided to just be super happy with your boobs and bid your farewell to NBE once and for all :)
xx

tinytots

I have been reading a lot of the posts on this thread. I really admire you both (minnie34 and PH) for sticking with it for so long despite the limited results. I'm already 1 month in and I already feel as though I'm in that small percentage of people that NB isn't going to work for. I'm normally a very patient person but I'm not getting any younger, and I don't want boobs 10 years from now...I want it now! :'(

This past year - out of the blue - I just started wanting bigger boobs. I don't even want to leave the house anymore because my boobs are so tiny. I wear layers of clothing every day, just to hide my imperfection. My insecurity has never been this bad before.

I will probably give NB about 2 years. For most people that it works for, they see results within the first year anyway.

Curious to know if you've ever considered fat transfer? That would be my last resort. I'm sure that after all the noogling, fat transfer would work.wonders for me.

Padded Hell

Tinytots,

Hello there! I've also been reading your thread & badly wanted to reply earlier but I haven't been very well recently. I just didn't have the energy to. I really relate to the way you feel. Having small boobs really weighs heavy on my self esteem & I definitely have the sense of time running out on this issue. I want to be able to enjoy them while I'm still young-ish! I suppose the one of the only consolations of small boobs is, they'll create the illusion of youthfulness rather than hanging somewhere around our knees. Although, I'm SO over looking like a 12 year old now :mad:. I also wanted to say, that despite mine and Minnie's NB frustrations, I really hope you won't be discouraged. I think my hinderance in this whole process was just having so little breast tissue to start with & probably too low BMI, which I've really worked on. Despite everything, NB has really been the only thing I've tried that has had any effect on my boobs. It's certainly helped the shape but not so much in the way of projection! You seem to have realistic goals & giving yourself at least two years is good, reasonable time to grow in. It'll fly by!

I've debated having fat transfer, and recently did some research into it. The thing that deters me slightly is that I don't really have much stretch in my skin & I wonder whether I'd have much fat to transfer! I've heard it doesn't work for everyone. My body seems to dislike change of any sort. I'd probably re-absorb all the fat in a nansecond! So, I've decided to pick myself up by the bootstraps & get back on the noogling horse again. It just seems equally pointless to give up, so I may as well carry on :-\. I've been reading about a new bra called e-bra, which is still in the process of production ( it's called e-bra, I think). It's reported to increase breast size within a week! Now, I stopped believing in fairy tales a long time ago, but wouldn't that be great???? I sincerely hope it's not some kind of scam. I need these boobs asap!!!

Anyway, I'm going to keep a close eye on your progress, and just know that there are other who share your insecurities just as acutely. Just wish I could meet at least ONE person in real life who has this problem! But how would I know, cause I bet they're all wearing padded bras!!!!

Padded Hell

Minnie!!! how are you doing, sis? I'm still here. I've just recovered from a nasty chest infection, but after sleeping for 10 days straight to avoid death by phlegm drowning, it kicked off the worst case of tmj I've had in years. In other words, it's pain central! Arghhhh!
It did give me plenty of time to reassess the whole noogling thing. bAsically, it all boiled down to one question in my head. Do I stop noogling & wholeheartedly embrace 'no hope' or do I continue & plump for 'some hope' no matter how measly? Also my husband interjected that I'd be a fool to give up now as I'm "much bigger now than I've ever been". Hmmm, and then proceeded to put his foot in his mouth by comparing my size to Keira Knightly. Gee, thanks, I feel so much better. nOt knocking Keira or anything, because at least she owns it. I, definately do NOT!! Hence, the groaning drawer of padded bras destined to survive a nuclear winter. yes, my self esteem is still in the toilet. No change there! I thought it would get better with age. How wrong, was I?

What have you been up to? I completely understand why you had to step away from this. I had to as well for my own sanity. I needed to fill my headspace with something more than breast cups and pumping.

Anyway, I'm glad you're still noogling. However, I'm not glad that you're still trudging on, like me, after 5 poxy years!!! Life really isn't fair! I thought everything comes to those who wait?
It's great talking to you again, btw. It's been too long! It'll soon be Xmas before we know it. So, I'll leave you with that scary thought!

missamanda

Padded Hell said:
I've been reading about a new bra called e-bra, which is still in the process of production ( it's called e-bra, I think). It's reported to increase breast size within a week! Now, I stopped believing in fairy tales a long time ago, but wouldn't that be great???? I sincerely hope it's not some kind of scam. I need these boobs asap!!!

I just read about it too - the vibrating E Bra that supposedly makes breasts grow by one cup size in one week, by stimulating blood flow. It's about to undergo clinical trials. You can read more about it here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3221460/Miraculous-vibrating-bra-claims-increase-size-woman-s-breasts-just-seven-days-without-need-surgery-trialed-U-S.html

If it is shown to actually work, without side effects or damage, then I can't imagine why anyone would bother with breast augmentations or years of noogling. God, I certainly hope it isn't too good to be true! In the meantime, I guess it won't hurt to do more regular breast massage to potentially replicate the results manually...

minnie34

Hey PH,

so sorry to hear that you had such a nasty infection and that the tmj flared up again :(
I find that if get any virus these days, I immediately feel it in my hands and neck. Funny, isn't it? Well, bless your hubby. Like most men I've met, he obviously doesn't know when to stop talking :D
Only kidding; I can see how being compared to her wouldn't be particularly encouraging. However, if he says that they definitely have grown, then perhaps give him the benefit of the doubt - maybe he is right?? I think it is very difficult for us ourselves to see it, especially when growth has been so slow. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think 'wow, they really HAVE grown', only to look again the following day and think that they are teeny tiny. But yeah, I'm with you on the continuing to noogle road. It was good to get a bit of a break from it all, and to clear the old head somewhat. We both know, that if we give up....well then we'll definitely never grow. I have now added collagen to my routine, never took it before but it seems logical. Jezebell seems to have had good results from taking it, and I also read over on BN that it should be very helpful so I figured why the heck not. Might stop ageing in its tracks too :).
It is not cheap, and it is pretty disgusting but hey, all for a worthy cause, right??

So the e-bra sounds pretty amazing I must say! No doubt it will be pricey but could you imagine if it worked? I would definitely get one! Thanks for the link missamanda. Very interesting indeed!!

Tinytots, like PH said, don't get discouraged by our mostly negative posts :)
Even though it has taken a looooong time, we have both seen results with the NB, or else I sincerely doubt we'd still be at it. So hang in there and keep having realistic goals, even though I know how disheartening it can be at times when you see fast responders here on the forum.

Padded Hell

Missamanda,

I've got to say first, that I love your avatar. Those boobs are perfection & certainly something to aspire to! I would kill for those!!,

Thank you for posting the link about the e-bra. It's hard not to be extremely dubious about these shiny new boob enhancing products, but I can already visualise myself handing over the money for one! I really hope they do more comprehensive trials, with a large cross section of ages & body shapes etc. I so hope it's legit, as it's hard not to feel excited about it. In the meantime, there is noogling to do...and do...and do...to infinity & beyond! (In my case :()

Padded Hell

Minnie,

I feel like I'm always moaning about some ailment or other when I'm on here! I'm honestly not a hypochondriac! Just seem to be slowly falling apart!

Yep, hubby really did drop himself in it with the Keira statement, but he did go on to say that I had definately grown. You're right though, I can't see it AT ALL. That image of me as 'the flat-chested girl' is burned so intensely in my minds eye, and nothing seems to alter it. My boobs feel more fleshy but that's about it. He's convinced I have body dysmorphia, but I know tiny boobs when I see them!

We really seem to read each other's minds, Minnie! The one thing I forgot to say in my last post, was that I was going to try collagen supplements & you pipped me to the post! I was over on BN and was reading one the girls programs (Jennifer Love) that got my interest. She's had good success just with a simple program of massage, eating healthy fats & noogling. I just thought I'd add collagen on top of those. Which brand have you gone for? It's so expensive in H&B, about £22 or something! So now, I just have to find novel ways to get more healthy fats into my diet. I did try making avocado bread (as I can't stand eating raw avocado for some reason), but it didn't turn out very well, and you have to mentally prepare yourself for eating green bread :p. I bought some chickpea flour which is high protein and GF (plus, really cheap!) and made some pizza bases with it. You add olive oil into the mixture too, which makes it even more of a winner. I'm going to make a batch & then try freezing them.

Yeah, don't want to get my hopes up regarding the e-bra, but wouldn't it be the absolute best if it actually works!! At last! A vague ray of hope! Start saving your pennies!!

minnie34

PH, it's age. I'm telling you - I used to be fir as a fiddle in my 20's, and pretty strong and healthy for the first half of my 30's too. But you know - and I realise it sounds crazy - but after the rear ending, it was as if my whole system became seriously compromised. Sure, I had had colds and flus and even problems with Candida before, but these days it is as if there is always something. A bug, a virus, some infection, sore joints etc etc. And like yourself, I eat well and exercise - out walking most days of the week, yoga sometimes and gym every week for strength training to keep the neck and shoulders strong. I should be flying, yet here I am totally run down, sore head, pain in sinuses and aching all over. And AF around the corner, and it's gonna be a bad one if the PMS I had this week is anything to go by. So who is the moaner now eh?? ;D

The collagen I take is from my local HF shop, Higher Nature brand. It is pure Marine, I read that it is important not to take cheap collagen and that is should be pure Marine And you know me, I believe everything I read :)
It is pretty nasty and takes a good while to dissolve but I have found that it I add a splash of OJ and leave it for a while, it really helps with both dissolving and taste. It is one of those 'knock-it-back-quickly type of drinks, for me anyway.

I had look at that girl over at BN, Jennifer Love and O.M.G. I am so jealous. Hasn't her results been spectacular? Oh what I would do for even half of that!! Did you ever try the Chiyomilk massage programme? I didn't really, but I have to say that I have seen quite a few users who have great success...Maybe I should give it a proper go? At least until I get my hands on the e-bra, then all my problems will be solved :D

Avocado bread huh? Sounds...Hmmm....Interesting??? :eek: :D
I hear you though on getting the healthy fats in. I do take krill oil as a supplement and have also started to add coconut oil to my porridge in the mornings. For me, it is about masking the flavour; I do like coconut but not the oil so much. So, a teaspoon in my porridge with plenty of cinnamon. Or, for supper I whisk 3 eggs, chop in half an apple and sprinkle cinnamon in too, and then fry it in a heaped tablespoon of coconut oil. Again, the flavour is masked by the apple and the cinnamon, plus plenty of protein. As for avocado, I do love guacamole with carrot sticks, or sometimes I'll mix 1/2 avocado with half a banana, two tsp peanut butter and 1-2 tbs of natural yogurt, all mashed and mixed in together. Great post-workout snack and rather yummy too! If all else fails, there's always butter, yummy yummy butter :)

James

You did know that Jeniferlove noogled 4 to 6 hours per day for about a year or so and she also said she noogled hard (unqualified, I know, very subjective). Now she is doing maintenance noogling only about 1/2 hour one or two days a week.

minnie34

Hmmm, I did not know that she had noogled for that long each day. But it makes sense as it does seem that 4 hours+ of noogling daily gives very good results, judging from others who have done it too. If only there more hours in a day - by the time I get a chance to sit down in the evenings I am lucky if I can get anything more than 2 hours. They should really make workplaces more noogle-friendly :D

Padded Hell

Minnie,

Ugh, age. Don't mention the elephant in the room! I'm basically just trying to ignore it as best I can. Still, it's all relative though. At least we're not pensioners! Yay for that! AF has just been and gone. It was late this month, as illness always screws it up nowadays. It was surprisingly lenient with me, and didn't take all my boobs either. But, I keep getting really giddy spells every time I'm on my period. I don't think it's anaemia as I make sure I take an iron supplement before and during it. Maybe it's related to my blood pressure. It's not terrible, but it's another thing I could do without :(

Anyway, how are you finding the collagen? Have you noticed any difference or is it too early to tell? I've been taking it every day, and have started to feel a bit bloated & full, so I might just take it every other day, on the days I noogle. Like you, I had an ulterior motive in that it might help my joints etc. So far, i do feel it's helping in that respect. Less aches, pains and joints clicking. How about you? I haven't seen the Higher Nature marine collagen. I do use Higher Nature ginkgo though, as it's the only brand that is really high potency & reasonably priced.

Jennifer Love's progress is impressive, isn't it? It's hard not to be green with envy. I really like the simplicity of her regime. I've actually started massaging again. Only 150 chi massage rotations in the morning & a bit of Chiyomilk fat brushing for extra measure. Can't say, I've noticed much difference yet, but I'll keep going for a while (a while=forever :'()

The healthy fat diet is proving tricky. I really need to find a way to get chia seeds into my diet again. I can't stand the gritty texture of them though. I was making these chocolate chia pudding things, which made the chia seeds edible, but I started getting spots within a couple of days. No thanks. If worse comes to the worse, I'll just have to gag on a spoonful of coconut oil instead. The avocados aren't working for me either! Arghh! I'm jealous of all your yummy recipes!

James,

I had no idea either that Jennifer Love did such long noogling sessions. I wonder what 'noogling hard' constitutes? I'd be worried I'd do myself some long term damage. My NB pump with the gauge broke a few weeks ago too :mad:.

minnie34

Argh PH

A whole month since I last posted?? First there was the cold, then the 3 week gastric bug. Yep. Utterly delightful. Sure, my tummy is flatter, but my bra is looser so I take no joy in a slimmer waist right now :'(
Quickly approaching the 5 year mark and wondering, wondering what to do. Meh, who am I kidding, I'll still be here next year, contemplating whether my 6th year will be my last ::)

How are you keeping? Any more migraines? Are you still taking the collages? I had to stop, it was way to hard on my system, just like when I take protein powder. Tummy no likey. I felt as if I had digested bricks, and sometimes really queasy, and yes - bloated. This was going to be my last supplement try - the holy grail! Ah well. What can you do? The body is clever, and being ill now for the past month has shown me the importance of intuitive eating, and how so much of the time, I am eating things that I think I should eat, because I believe it's good for me. So, at the moment, my diet has been really high in carbs and fairly low in fat and protein, as body has not been able for the latter two. And guess what....I feel fine. No dip in energy, no bloating, sleeping well etc. And now that bug is more or less gone, all my body is still asking for is mainly carbs - root veg, fruit, etc. We shall see where it all ends up. For now, I just have to listen though. Man, I had forgotten how much I love potatoes though, in all shapes and forms!! Hubby does amazing roast ones, par-boils them first so they get all crispy on the outside....drool....Ahem. :D

Have you noticed any difference with the massage yet? I am trying to do it too, but so far I haven't seen anything that indicates a difference. I reckon my boobs are immune by now, probably thinking 'this old stuff again?? C'mon, you should know better!!' :) Bring on the E-bra already, now that WILL work for us. It will, I just know it!! ;D