Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

pipitavivita

Haha, thanks hotchocl8! :D I wish you all the best with NB, and looking forward to seeing your progress ;) I read your other comments, and just want to say( though I'm sure you already know, because you did do your research) that since you have already been pregnant and breastfed, you are at an advantage with NB, so I'm sure you will do really well ;)

pipitavivita

Thanks Tatiana!!! Lucy should really add a blushing smiley here ;D I don't think I've ever received as many nice compliments on my breasts as I have from you girls in the past few weeks :)

PetiteNShy

Those bra pics are quite envy-inducing! Your breasts look awesome and you seem to be one of those lucky women who grow quickly with NB. I was surprised to read that you are still using mediums, I would have guessed from your pics that they would be too small. I hope you can eventually get the CL cups to work for you, I was hoping to switch to them someday as I have heard they are quite comfortable but have a very narrow figure as well.

pipitavivita

Thanks minnie34 and PetiteNShy!!! :D I remember looking through Interwining's pictures( whose breast shape, size and everything I really found amazing, one of my inspirations) and was surprised to read that she is supposedly 30 inches in full bust and using the medium cups. Looking back at her pics now, I still think that those measurements cannot be right, but if she was still using the mediums, fitting in them and having swelling, then I figure its not too strange that I can still use them as well, because her breasts do still look larger than mine. It is strange though, because there were many times when I was surprised that some girls were already using the XL's while still claiming to be an A-B cup( I dont know if I'll EVER be able to fit those on my chest) and some looking too big to be using smaller cups. I was never really good at estimating bra sizes and breast sizes in general, so maybe that's why I'm confused :)))

When I did try the CL's, I really did think that they are more comfortable on the ribcage, but I think I still have to grow in order to get them on properly. I noogle with 1 cup at a time, and when I put it on( lying on my back while noogling) the cups almost reached to where my other boob is starting! I don't know whether this is good, because it might give me a better cleavage line and have the two breasts "connect", or whether it will just cause irregular boob growth, so that is also why I didn't give it another go yet, besides the mediums still being the most comfortable.

pipitavivita

Hi girlies!

I'm back from vacation so I'll be more active on the forums :) I see many new members and I want to contribute to keeping the forum alive, because I agree that its been more quiet recently.

I admit I have been quite lazy ( how surprising :D ) with my NB routine. There were times I even skipped 5 days :( When I did tie the system on, I only pumped for 30 minutes rather than my usual 1 hour per breast so to be honest I wasn't expecting much growth. Unfortunately, with my vacation I gained 3 kilos and usually if I gain, I gain all over so I'm not sure whether the fullness I'm feeling is due to weight gain or the NB. I guess we'll know when I manage to slim down, if the boobies stay then they are permanent ( I really hope so). I hate taking pics by myself, especially with this crappy webcam I have lol, I always move my body and become lopsided, not to mention I have scoliosis anyhow but I promised to post new updated once every month, so I'm staying true to my word. Somehow in real life, my breast don't seem as different from each other than they do in pictures, though some issues do exist such as: my right breast seems to be placed lower on my chest, its also the smaller one. My issue with the left breast is that my areolas seem to be bigger with the nipples pointing to a different direction and also lower than the other one. I don't know whether I will ever be able to correct these ??? :'( I'm trying to manipulate the suction the best way I can either way, at least it gives me hope :D

First picture is from 25/07 a day after overpumping successfully( you can see the visible ring marks), second pic from today( havent pumped in 24 hours), third pic from a different view( this is actually my favorite view, and the only view where I think my breasts look nice), fourth and fifth leaning forward and bending a bit to show the sides, and the final pic is just bending forward.

barbie11

Hi pipitavivita,
I just checked out your photo page for the first time and I have to say--your progress has been amazing! The difference from your first pictures to your most recent ones is inspiring. Congrats!

Also, I LOVE the bra you're wearing in your July pictures. Is it a brand I would know (being from the US)?

pipitavivita

Hi barbie11!

Thank you so much!!! :) I checked out your stats page, and you have quite envy-inducing measurements, I must say :) Will you be posting pics as well? My goal now is to reach your current size( permanently of course not just with swelling). ;D

I love this bra too, it has no underwires and is really comfortable, especially for sleeping! This was a set of three bras actually, pink, white and black. I bought it in Debenhams, a department store from the UK. I really appreciate their bras because they have a wide range of sizes/styles, including bras in a 28-30 band size which I require :)

Not the same, but similar: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_152010604605_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Lingerie~Bras

barbie11

Thanks for you compliment, pipitavivita! I'm not sure if I should post pictures or not. I think I do but I just keep getting lazy about it and don't take any haha.

Yeah the bra looks very comfy and I was noting the size. I love when companies realize that there's a band size besides 34! Thanks for the link.

Keep up noogling, you'll be at 32D in NO time!

pipitavivita

You definitely should! I'm very lazy myself and like I wrote in my previous post, its really hard to take pics of myself lol, but it is worthwhile so I can track the progress I'm making, and helps to keep me ( and maybe others :) ) motivated as well. I really do hope to get to that 32D and improve shape(roundness, fullness).

NP, it was such a pain for me to find bras with a band under 34 in my own country, the lowest is a 32 and even that is too big and too rare, so I have no choice but to order from the UK each time I want a bra.

I also really like this site because they have a full range of sizes:

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/department.asp?dept=Womens_Bras&answerhandle=11791&searchhandle=A%253dwomenswear%2Bnot%2Bin%2Bolet%257eB%253dwomenswear%2Bnot%2Bin%2Bolet%257eD%253d12%257eI%253dCurrentPrice%257eK%253d4%257eL%253d1%257eM%253d345%257e&answerhandleback=11791

barbie11

Sorry my response is so late--I must have missed this somehow! Anyway I think you're right. Even if it's just for my own sake, I should probably post some pictures. I think it would definitely help me track my progress because I've already been doubting growth even though I'm seeing it on the measuring tape. I think you've inspired me to post some pictures! haha. Alright after my period this coming weekend, I'll post some (since I'll be at my smallest at that time).

And thanks for that link too! I'm in the US and anything below the 32 band is rare unless its 32A or B in a teen section. I wonder why the UK and UK companies seem to carry so many more sizes than elsewhere? Hey, at least they're available somewhere.

Be on the lookout for some pics coming soon! haha

pipitavivita

Hi barbie11, no problem, I can't wait to see them, I'll be on the lookout ;) Regarding band sizes its the same situation here, if there is a 32 band in stock, mostly its only in an A or B cup. I've found a Felina store last week however, which at least has 32 band sized bras with C, D, even DD and E cups. I bought two über comfortable bras from there, they were really a bargain so I just couldn't resist, even if the band size is 4 inches bigger than what I would require :p It's a brand new line supposedly for younger girls, with a "Flexicup". It has underwires, but the slight padding it does have is so minimal, you can hardly feel it, it really is just rather enough to wear under a t-shirt and prevent nipples from showing, lol. I will upload photos once I can truly fill them, they are rather for motivation and sleeping so far :p

I decided to post pics, even if it hasn't been a month yet, because I think I see some changes ;)))) Of course its in the side boob area, not on top or cleavage where I would need it, but still its progress so I'm happy. I promised myself that I would noogle for 30 minutes at least per day on each breasts consistently.. of course I didn't..After three days in a row, I skipped 4 :p But the swelling stayed with me so far. Also I'm happy to report that I've lost the 3 kg I gained, so back to 43 kg now, but still kept the chest I had at 46 ;)

Once again I'm totally lopsided and its really hard to take side view pics because I have to turn my torso and click the mouse, but I managed somehow.

First pic is of my bigger, left breast, second pic of my smaller right, third pic from the front just for kicks, and the fourth is me goofing around :D I wish they would be like this without having to shove them together lol, but its a good pic because it shows that my breasts are starting to round out, and also the side boob development.

spudys

Vivian B
Hay don't be so hard on yourself, i wish I had the lovely boobs you already have ;) I guess it will be a long time before I get any were close to looking like yours. Love them and enjoy them :eek:
Love Vivian

PetiteNShy

I definitely agree that there's a difference! Your breasts look like they're taking on a gorgeous shape with NB, very round and they look more even.

pipitavivita

Hi Vivian and PetiteNShy,

Thank you very much for the encouraging words and compliments :) I am really happy and pleased with my progress as well, especially considering the fact that so many days pass in between sessions. Although I always get much nicer swelling with a bit of a break here and there, so maybe it all works out in the end. I can't wait to see how they will look like in November when I will have my one year anniversary with NB :) I already owe so much to the system, truly the best investment I could have made, especially for the price. :D I can't say enough good things about it. I know that sometimes I can be hard on myself, but that's only because one of my biggest personality flaws is being so damn lazy lol, so I have to discipline myself :)

I wish both of you luck with lots of booby growth, will be on the look-out for your updates! ;)

minnie34

Looking great Pipi, wish I could have half of your boobage, and I'm on my 9th month.
Patience is a virtue they say :p
Seriously though, you're having really good results and I'm sure there are lots of people who look at your progress and decide to get a NB! Happy growing!