Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

pipitavivita

Thank you so much minnie!!! I'm on my 9th-10th month now as well. I would be really happy to be a success story and give hope for others to buy the NB. I've been a bit down in the dumps lately, not about my breasts, but about life in general, however I got two compliments which put a smile on my face. By a total accident, in the course of two months I managed to bump into two of my ex boyfriends, and also one of my BFF from elementary school. Somewhere along the line they all remarked that my bust size has increased so much since the last time they have seen me, and that I seem to be a late bloomer :)))) The best thing is, that on all three occasions, I was braless, and wearing a tank top, so that's why it meant so much :) These compliments definitely gave me the much needed push to not miss that night's pumping session ;)

pipitavivita

Thanks IdreamofD, I'm trying to stay consistent :))) BTW, I proudly announce that for the past two days, after struggling a lot to get and keep them on lol, I've been noogling with the regular Large cups. Because my chest size is small, the edge of the cup reaches over a bit to the other breast, if I wouldn't noogle like this, I couldn't get suction because of the air leaking from the side( cups extending past my ribcage), but the swelling doesn't give me weird looking boobs, and I'm hoping that maybe with this method, they will come closer together. I'm trying to keep noogling 30-45 minutes a day per breast, 1-2 hours on the weekends. I'm already really curious to see what aesthetic changes the new cups will produce lol by my next monthly update :)

pipitavivita

Hi everybody,

It's been a month, and I have to admit, I only noogled about five times only :( I know, I know, won't even begin to give excuses for my laziness :D Now, in my last post I wrote that I started using the regular Large cups, and they really were giving nice swelling, however I decided to stick with the mediums and switch to pump and hold instead of pump and release which has been my preferred method so far.. just to test out whether it makes any difference. I only took swelling pictures from yesterday's session, so not really representative, but they are the only ones I have so far. They are after noogling 30 min on each breast.

1st pic: in my pink bra
2nd pic: Left(bigger) breast
3rd pic: Right(smaller) breast
4th pic: Full-frontal :D

Lily13

WOW! How are you not at least a 32C? You look huge compared to me. Seriously! Congrats girl and I hope you continue to progress and get Keeley's boobs haha. ;)

I had a hell of a time using the regular L domes. They still don't fit me right, so I can understand wanting to go back down to the mediums. Whatever you are doing, you are looking great!

I'm so excited for you girl!

pipitavivita

Haha, thanks immabe :D By fiancé said the same when I visited him after not seeing each other for 2 months, but honestly they are nowhere near huge ( YET :D) Remember, that this was after a 30 minute session, so the majority is swelling, although I think a growth spurt might be in the making, because it's been two days and I seem to have retained a bit, of the fullness and roundness at least.

Thank you so much Lily, it really means a lot :) Haha, I can't even imagine ow happy I would be with Keeley's boobs :D I think by then, the booby greed might disappear :))))

Well, the 32C's fit OK, I know its not my right band size but since its easier to get, and I found a store where they were on sale, I got two of them. They were so cheap, I just couldn't resist buying them, and I figured they will be a good checkpoint to see whether I get to a 32D(if I'm popping out of them already). They are Felina bras, one is black, the other is white. Soooo lightly padded, you can hardly feel anything(Flexicups, its a brand new range Felina is doing), and they are super-comfortable, I mainly bought them so I'll have bras I could sleep in.

My only issue with them is similar to yours now with your new 32D bra, the top gaps :) If it would be a 32C push-up bra, I think I could fill it out well, but I deliberately bought these underwired very lightly padded bras, because I know that if I can fill these totally, then I'm really, truly a full 32C, if that makes sense :D

I'll take a pic of me in the white bra when I get home, so you can also see.

I'm really excited too, now if only I could just noogle more often :D Using pump and hold really seems to help in my swelling, and in keeping the size of the areolas down. The nipples I actually wouldn't mind, because they are inverted :))) With the regular larges, since I need pressure to make sure they don't fart off, I couldn't go on using pump and hold, and well, its still just more comfortable using the mediums. They are really my favorite so far :D

Lily13

Yes I totally understand what you mean on the lightly padded bras. I highly doubt I could fill a non-padded 32C, but then again I haven't tried one on. I think without boob tops, the bras would look really empty. ugh! That's what I always say I am wearing push up bras so I don't give the wrong impression in my pics.

Last night after my noogling session, I put on the pink bra and I think it actually fits well when I'm swelling! :eek: You are right that at some point this bra will fit me and then I'll be looking for a 32DD! lmao

A few weeks ago I tried the L domes again just for fun and I don't know how I used those things for as long as I did. The only way I could get them to work was with lots of padding.

I forgot to take a pic of me while noogling last night, but I will try to remember tonight! I can't wait to see you in your white 32D bra!

pipitavivita

No no Lily, unfortunately this very lightly padded bra is still a 32C only :((( But, if I really fill this one up, I can be sure that I'm a true, full 32C/small 32D and then I"ll have enough confidence to purchase a 32D. Very glad to hear that with swelling you are slowly but surely filling out the new bra ;)))) I'm really curious about your pics!

There was only one style available in a 32D, when I bought this white bra, but that was a full-cup style, so I didn't even bother trying it on, since I knew it would have looked ridiculous because of the "lack of top breast tissue issue" LOL :D

The sales lady graciously added of course that its fine if I don't try it on, since big breasts start from that size :p She did say that the 32C's looked and fit well at least :D But I don't agree. In a way I'm sure the too big band size also plays a role in the incorrect fit, but the problem areas shine though especially :D

Anyhow, here they are, as promised:

In the first three pics you can see how the bra looks standing up from the front and side, the last two show how it looks if I reach forward :( They made me quite sad, especially comparing to the cleavage and progress I am seeing in my last updated swelling pics, but it can only get better ;)

minnie34

Gah, I should just stop looking at pictures on here as I'll soon end up looking like Kermit the frog :p
Seriously though Pipi, your boobs look fantastic, if i could get anywhere near that I'd be so, so thrilled!!
How long have you been noogling now altogether? Your pics are totally inspiring so thanks for posting them. I am happy for you and a teeny bit jealous too!! ;)

Lily13

Oh I must have misunderstood and thought this was a 32D. Nonetheless I think you fill it quite well. I know what you mean about reaching forward and the cups having gaps. UGH! I wish there was some magic wand to make the tops grow faster!

I think the larger band size may be playing a rule in the issue too. You are a 28 band size right? I can't imagine trying to wearing 2 band sizes up, but I know why you do it. It is so ridiculously impossible to find 30 band sizes let alone a 28. You can find a decent 32D on ebay for $15, but go down to a 30D and you are looking at, at least $25+. I've never searched for 28 bands, but I bet not many exist.

Too bad you don't live in the US. I'd have to go to an American Eagle, Aerie store and try on their 32C's to see how they fit you. I think you'd fill out their bras without any problems. ;)

Just keep on noogling and some day we will both get to our goal. I may be here for another 2 years!! ;) I am determined.

pipitavivita

Haha minnie, you are too kind :)))))) Thank you so much. I'll have my one year Noogling anniversary in November, so 10 months in so far :)

Yes Lily, I actually measure 26 underneath, so already buying the 28 band sized bras is one up, but still totally ok and comfortable, snug and holding everything in place( my pink bra is a 28DD). Finding 26 band sized bras especially in bigger cup sizes is almost impossible so I have no choice. In the bigger department stores, they only have 30A, 32A-32B, and NOTHING ELSE :S in these band sizes, so it is frustrating. Once I fill out this white bra as well once and for all, I'll definitely check out ebay ;)

Yes, it is too bad I dont live in the US anymore :( But I hope I can at least go for vacation there sometime soon.

I really do hope we will, I KNOW we will :D I'm content with waiting even another 2 years, at least we'll have each other :D

pipitavivita

Hi my dear NB family!

I've been MIA from the boards lately and missed quite a few new posts( happy about that, since it means the forums are more active ;) so I'm still catching up. It's quarter close at work, paired with studying, so quite hectic. After seeing Lily's pictures, I was so inspired, I attached the NB right that instant :D

Lately I've been noogling with 2 day breaks in between sessions, still only for 30 minutes per breast. I hope to do 1 hour at least this weekend, because I know it would help me out.

I seem to have gotten better swelling than last time I posted pics, so I decided to do an update, because I compared my 32C white bra pics, and the gap seems to be smaller on top! The cleavage area and the front view doesn't show too much difference, but it seems the sides and some parts on top got better stimulation :eek: ;) :D Yoohoo! I am so anxious to reach that 32D by November for my 1 year anniversary!

1st pic: Front view without bra
2nd pic: Left breast
3rd pic: Right breast
4th pic: Front view white 32C bra
5th and 6th pic: Side views 32C bra
7th and 8th pic: Leaning forward( gaps visible) in the 32C bra
9th, final pic: Me in my favorite pink bra. Oh if I could have this cleavage without it :D I can hardly get it on anymore though if I have swelling

Slightly off-topic, summer seems to have caught up with me, and I gained a few kilos again. Don't know how much exactly, because my scale batteries died, and to be honest, I was scared of buying new ones :D But I can't escape reality, I feel that my body fat percentage probably increased quite a bit and most likely I lost muscle. so once I see the true weight gain I will decide on a diet plan and work-out regimen. I'll try not to drastically cut calories and/or do crazy amounts of cardio. Hopefully it won't have an effect on my NB progress. We'll see :)

Thank you all for your support :)

Lily13

You are looking good! I'm so happy that I inspired you. That's such an amazing thing to hear! That pink bra really squeezes your boobs together! Wow! I think the gaps in the white bra aren't that gap to be honest. I'm starting to feel like if you have zero gaps in a bra when you lean forward it is probably getting too tight any way. :) Or may be I just say that make myself feel better...hahah

If you find out you have gained some weight, just be really careful with your diet plan. UGH. Don't do what I did and lose everything you gained! I nearly had to start all over again in February of this past year.

I wonder where you and I will be in another year's time of noogling!? ;)