Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

pipitavivita

Dear Noogleberry users!

I have been a long-time lurker on the forum, and now, I have finally decided to post my first forum entry. I am 21 years old, with a height of 4'11, 43 kg. About a year ago, I was at my heaviest weight ever, at 55, and successfully managed to drop the kilos quickly, however since then unfortunately my breasts haven't been the same. Thankfully, I managed to avoid stretch marks, but I lost a lot of volume and firmness, especially from the top part of my breasts. The shape and spacing of them also cause me a lot of sadness, I feel they are far too much apart, and one of them is lower than the other, not to mention smaller. I have been Noogling with the medium cups since November 2010, however very very inconsistently, as I can only noogle with one cup at a time, and it is really time consuming, as I can only do it at night( after seven) during the weekdays. I am really happy with the noogleberry and feel that in spite of me not being as dedicated, I have managed to achieve some fullness and a bit of growth. I never expected to gain 2-3 cupsizes in a few months, and I'm in it for the long haul, any improvement makes my soul a bit happier. :) Unfortunately, I have no idea what my bra size is, and here in my country, you cannot get a proper professional bra fitting, finding a smaller band sized bra is impossible. From my own measurements, I got:

Underbust: 67 cm

Full breast: 87 cm

Above breast: 71 cm

However I think I might not be measuring correctly, because I dont think I really look any of these figures at all :)

Either way, let the pictures speak, I included the most recent pictures from all angles :) During my Noogleberry time, I usually use alternate between the pump and release/pump and hold method, though usually I rather go with pump and release. Usually I try to noogle each breast for at least 1 hour, max so far has been 2 hours on each breast. I do not take any supplements, only relying on the Noogleberry. :)

I must say you have an amazing body :) I can see in the first pics that the upper part of your boobs is a bit "saggy" i guess is the word, but the alst pictures, your boobs look amazing. what country are you from? technically you can find your bra size on your own, there are lots of charts online, even on noogleberry site :) good luck to you, u will achieve the best with ur boobs :)

pipitavivita

Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for the kind words :) It's so strange, because at times I feel that they are so full and actually round looking, nipples pointing nicely upwards, nice protrusion comparing to my ribcage, and that they are positioned high on my chest( I have a short torso), but at the same time, I see and feel the upper part being a bit saggy and "empty". This is why I included pictures from all angles, because this way it will be easy to compare the growth on my "trouble spot" :D I tried looking at the charts, but somehow even though I know a smaller band sized bra with a bigger cup size is much smaller than a large band bra with the big cup size, I don't really think I could fill them out yet. However, I might go to Poland this summer, where there is a bit more variety in bras, and might get my first ever official bra fitting :)

Thank you again, good luck to you as well! I KNOW we will achieve our goals ;)

junjo

Nice to see other tiny person around here! But you have some great breasts, they are very full and good looking. Don't worry, you seem to have a good amount of tissue to work with. I don't think they look saggy or empty, they are perky and full, maybe slightly tubular. The good thing about NB is that improves shape tremendously, so welcome!
The best growth for you.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Pipitavivita, i have to say you look gorgeous hun, your boobs are beautifull and i would say your large B cup or even a C cup already. Noogling might be a long process but you have the right attitude, being in it for the long haul is essential and with that attitude you will do well chick ;D so good luck and big boobie wishes :D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I think everything is going to be great, I dont really thing they are "empty" but I see what you mean, you want them mroe full from the upper part. but NB will do it:)

rainyrain

Hi Pipitavivita,

I read your page with great interest and proceeded to read some of your other posts. I am sorry to hear about what happened to your mother; I have great respect for you for having chosen to share with us something so personal.

You look really fantastic!! And it's slightly off-topic but how is it that your English is so darn perfect? I am in the U.S. and your writing style puts me to shame!

pipitavivita

Cheryl: Thank you very much :)))) I know that sooner or later, all dreams come to fruition! ;) I will probably shred a tear of joy once I have full C cups ;D :D

Rainyrain: I really appreciate your kind words and compliments! I lived in the US for almost 8 years when I was younger. I'm really grateful for the experience, because I know that it gave me a new lease on life. If not for my English, I wouldn't be where I am today, as it's really hard to find a job here, and thankfully, I was given an opportunity to prove myself and develop further. Even in Hungarian, I always loved reading literature, and writing short stories/essays. My Mom and Grandfather always wanted me to become a writer, but I knew I had to find a stable job, have a steady income to support my Mom and myself, so I couldn't just depend on whether I have inspiration, and/or a publisher or not.

Lily13

Wow I think our boobies look very similar! Yours are probably a bit bigger than mine overall, but we seriously have the exact same shape (larger towards the base with little up top). We will get our booby dreams soon enough. :)

You seem like such an amazing woman despite everything you've gone through with your mother. I'm glad you finally came out of the lurking phase and posted here! Cheers to you! :)

pipitavivita

Hi Lily,

Thank you, I'm really glad I decided to post as well. :) I knew the forum was always a very loving, close-knit community though, so I'm not surprised to read all the nice, positive messages I received so far.

In your last pics, though they were in a bra, your breasts looked really nice and full so I'm happy to "share your breasts" :D I was looking through breast shapes, and I think ours is perhaps the swooping breast shape( I wouldn't say the tubular, or snoopy, because those breast types usually have a small base):

http://www.breastlift4you.com/breast_shape.htm

I really like that the nipples point nicely upwards. I know we will get our booby dreams as well, and have the "perfect breast shape' in our desired size!

Since I measure 26 inches underneath my breasts, I would require a 26-28 band, and in those, the respective cup size might sound seemingly large, even though the breasts aren't yet, so because of this, I think I will declare a goal in a 32 band size:

- Reach the equivalent of a 32D by November 2011, which will mark my 1 year anniversary with Noogleberry :)

Lily13

Yeah you are right. Looking at that page we definitely have the swooping shape. I think ours is more pronounced though. With a lot of hmmm how do I say this...flatness? up top. I know I've definitely gained some tissue up top, but it's going to take more time/noogling to really get a better, non sloping shape.

If it's the black bra you were looking at, it is a big pushup bra! It has definitely become my favorite for sure. My boobs look really good in it. :)

soonenough

WHat a pleasure to read your posts, Pipitavivita, and also viewing your pictures. You already have quite a lovely pair of "boobs", and will venture to say that I believe you won't take that long in reaching 32D, as you already look like you have at least a small C/very full B.

I admire your strength and upbeat outlook in life inspite of going through adverse circumstances in your life. Wishing you much success in all your endeavors! ;D

minnie34

Pipitavivita, you have really, really nice breasts - I'd be delighted if mince looked like that at the end of my NB journey!
Thanks for sharing both your pictures and your personal story which will no doubt provide plenty of inspiration on this forum!
I wish you all the booby-growth you're hoping for
xx

pipitavivita

Soonenough and minnie34: Thank you so much!!! All of you give me so much confidence, and encouragement, it really means a lot :) I wish you all the best as well, with lots and lots of booby-growth ;) If we stick with our routines, by this time next year, we will all be buxom beauties, I'm sure of it ;)

pipitavivita

Hi everyone!

I'm not going to post pictures, I would rather wait a month since the last ones, but I have to say that I'm feeling pretty confident about my boobies nowadays :)

Still using the medium cups, although two days ago, after I was done with my regular session, I put on the larges, and since then, my breast size has pretty much stayed the same with all the wonderful swelling :) I measured 90 cm in the morning today!!! :)))))

I was lucky enough to get swelling instantly since starting NB, once I was able to swell 2-3 cup sizes, up to a whopping 95 cm, which was my overbust measurement at my heaviest weight( and somewhat my current goal!), but usually in these cases, the swelling went down rather quickly, and by the next day, hardly any would remain. However, I had a "growth spurt"about two months ago, when after pumping, they seemed "different" somehow, I don't know how to describe it exactly, and I knew I might have gained a bit of permanent tissue because even after a week, the same size remained. I think this is what got them to the very full B/small C stage. I hope I'm experiencing the same thing now, they look so much rounder, with all around growth, even on my critical top and cleavage area! I know I shouldn't be THAT optimistic, because I am due for my period, but as the months go by, I notice that my breasts are bigger and bigger during this time, which is a positive trend, so I am happy :) What I did want to ask though, is that there seem to be lumps behind my nipple in both breasts.. they don't hurt, just feel uncomfortable to touch rather, but they are movable. I know this can happen due to hormonal changes before your period, but I've also read that this can happen when your breasts are growing during a growth spurt? Does anybody know anything about this? I noticed them about two days ago, right after I plumped and obtained this swelling, and they seem to be going down, but I thought it would be best to ask, perhaps somebody also experienced this or has more knowledge on the matter than I do. Anyhow, happy pumping to you all, and thank you for your support :)

Lily13

If it is right before your period, it could be a cyst. I have one I found a few months back in my right breast which always gets large and tender right before my period. Then it goes completely away after my period comes. If you are concerned, I'd see a doctor about it especially if it does not go away when you get your period!

It sounds like your swelling is really good! :) Just wait till you start using the CL domes. They are amazing! Right now I'm in the deflated time of my cycle, so I always get a bit bummed out. Gah!

pipitavivita

Well, didn't get my period yet, but thankfully, they are gone from both breasts. So hopefully, it is truly permanent growth ;) I actually bought all the domes besides the XXL already :D I sometimes give the L's, and also the CL domes a try, but to be honest, both are quite uncomfortable so far. :( Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the domes always come off, unless I'm using really high pressures, and its not worth overpumping. My ribs and armpits also hurt quite a bit after. My fiancé says I'm just too narrow for them, even though I noogle 1 cup at a time( 4'11, according to him small framed, 65 cm ribcage, sometimes less if I lose weight). I know there were many ladies though who are just as narrow in the ribcage though, so not sure whats wrong :)

Either way, the mediums still keep me quite happy. Usually after 30 minutes, I always get to the point where I'm unable to pump anymore and fill the cups all the way, however I still see an increase in overall breast size, and I think( hope? :D ) that maybe by using the same cups for so long, all the growth I've achieved is here to stay.

I promised to only upload pictures after a month, and I will partially keep it by not posting any topless pics :D, however I'm just so happy and enthusiastic about my current size that I have to at least document this swelling in a bra(sorry for the messy bed :D ). The one I'm wearing is a very tight 28DD, I think with swelling I'm definitely a 28E now, which means I've achieved my 32D equivalent goal :) Currently measuring 91 cm, haven't pumped in over 24 hours.

I do wonder how they'll look when I get to the deflated stage of my cycle, for me it usually comes a few days after my period is gone.

How are you getting on Lily? Can't wait to see my bosom twin's progress :)

Lily13

wow you look really good and I agree you definitely look like a 32D! All of that tissue pushes up quite nicely in that bra too. I haven't been noogling enough to get any growth. Just keeping what I have now.

Edit: Your pics inspired me to noogle. lol I am noogling right now! :)

pipitavivita

Thanks Lily and Eva for the kind words! I'm glad to have inspired you to noogle Lily :))) This is also why I decided to post the pics after all, so they can demonstrate to all the lovely damsels in breast distress here that persistance and determination do pay off, but to inspire me as well in case I would get lazy and be tempted to miss a session :D

Wishing you both amazing swelling, and permanent growth! ;)

BTW, got my period today :( The true test will be a few days after it ends, when I get to the usual deflation stage of my cycle. Hopefully I won't lose much!