Plastic is no longer fantastic!!

cleo

There was a good article in the newspaper today claiming that fake boobs are finally on the way out and even Hollywood is falling out of love with them. Apparently Disney's recent casting call for the new Pirates of the Caribbean film included the announcement 'must have real breasts, do not submit if you have implants'. It also states that the number of women having breasts enhancement surgery in America fell from 365,000 to 312,000 last year (still a lot of women though!!) and those that are having them are getting smaller implants. The article named a lot of celebrities who have regretted having them done and stated that fake boobs are becoming very 'uncool' with the younger generation. So anyone browsing the forum toying with the idea of buying an NB system bear this in mind. You may not get instantly bigger breasts like you will with surgery but with time and commitment you will get bigger, firmer, natural breasts and take pride in the fact that you've grown them yourself.

Happy noogling all! ;)

N

nik1

that could have a lot to do with bad economics though.

money stopped me from getting them.

C

chloespeaks

I had to add that Pirates of the Caribbean producers have never wanted someone with large boobs. Keira Keightly, a lovely lass, has possibly the smallest ones of any A-List actress!

Anastasia916

Oh also, since I got my order in from VS the other day, I was looking through their magazine today and remembered, VS doesn't hire models with fake boobs! NONE of them have implants. And most of their models are a size B. I watched a show where they interviewed one of the VS models, she was a sandy blonde, can't remember the name and she said she's a 32B but they put her in the push up bras and such and they make her look bigger. So yea, most the models if you look through the magazines, are smaller chested. And VS models are sexy :p

nilly19

wow interesting info, thanks for the post. and anatasia youre right, models with real breasts are sexy..which reminds me..is adriana lima real? she has amaaazing breasts

wannabecee

I noticed on the Oscars that the women weren't that chesty as in the past. also not as tan...

great news!!! thanks for posting on this..

amelie

Yep, this is great!
I read somewhere that Keira Kneightley is very anti-implants, doesn´t even want to have hers photoshopped on adds and such. Maybe the rest is finally "getting" it.

D

daylight

there is just something in natural breasts that is just so much attractive than implants

D

daylight

when hiring victoria secret models they might consider people without implants...im nott sure about it...

but after wards like adriana lime, jazell bunchman have had implants...

Anastasia916

Go to victoriassecret.com and look through the pics of the items at the models, all of them have natural boobs, just sometimes they are wearing their really good push up bras. Maybe in the past they had models with them, I'm talking about the ones they have now. I get a catalog from them every month, and I look lol. I can always tell a fake pair over real ones.

FaithnLove

lol I did the same thing Anastasia. I was looking through the catalog about a week ago and I noticed not one of them had implants. Which was refreshing to see! Ah I dont know plastic has always been whack to me. Just utterly. Completely. I think about Aphrodite. I miss the BBW look. Strong healthy, curvy, soft. But fake boobs? Or fake butts and all the other bs? lol Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I have no idea anymore.

Anastasia916

oh and daylight, I looked up the models you said and you are looking at them when they have a PUSH UP bra on or probably bra inserts, cause I can tell they DON'T have implants and I'm about to show proof...

This is Adriana Lima when she is wearing a bra, probably push up or it has inserts to make them look like implants do where they are round...
TheRock-AdrianaLima-VS2003Show-03.jpg

adriana-lima.jpg

adriana_lima_google_images_11.jpg

Now this is her without the fancy bras, now if that's a boob job, that is one hell of a surgeon cause they have a natural shape...
marco_jaric_adriana_lima.jpg

adrianalima6.jpg

adriana-lima-10.jpg

This is Gisele Bundchen, with a bra on, probably push up...
gisele_bundchen_027.jpg

And here she is without a bra on, again is that's a boob job she must have hired the same surgeon as Adriana...
gisele_bundchen_2.jpg

Gisele-Bundchen_1.jpg

gisele-bundchen-picture-1.jpg

Both models look like a small C or large B at most without the fancy push ups, trust me on this. I'm a 32C, without a push up I look as small as Gisele with that beaded top on, but with a push up, especially the miraculous push up from VS, that makes me look like a DD no kidding! A regular push up makes me look like a bigger C.

See girls, without all the fancy bras these very gorgeous women are not as big as you think! And to prove this I'm uploading pics of me... the first two are me in a miraculous push up bra showing the cleavage, the 3rd is me in a regular bikini top with NO padding whatsoever.

Attachments

• pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 150
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0046.JPG
    DSC_0046.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 134
D

daylight

you might be right...but this is what really convinced me..these pics are both with bras off but look at the difference..:)

on this website
http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/breast-augmentation/197-adriana-limas-breast-implants.html

oh and they say she has gotten implants but very small ones...So she was an AA before and then she became like you 32C

remember they are really on the skinny side so less chances of actually have boobs....

you could be right anastasia...but these are the pictures that got me thinking...

wannabecee

nah,....both have had implants. NO WAY a woman can get all the fat on her body to go just to the boobs.. haha!! no way...skinny ribs showing and massive boobs. not possible.

Giselle is from Brazil and they do a lot of plastic surgery there and some really good work. I don't know about Adriana - i think she's from there too.

If you look at naturally curvy women - maybe actresses from the 50s like Marilyn Monroe or Jane Russell, you'll see that natural boobs mean curvier hips and a bit of a lower belly too.

btw - Joan Rivers' daughter had implants, but very small ones. I think she took herself to an A cup..so subtle work can be done.

Anastasia916

I didn't see those pics daylight, you might be right then. And wannabecee that might be true too lol I'm a 32C and holding it, sure that's from doing NBE but still and I have a curvy body, my waist is 27 right now, though I want to get it to 25 inches. My hips are 37 and my butt is 39. Right now my boobs fluctuate from 35 1/2 to 36 but either measurement is a 32C for me. I'm 5'1 and weigh 125 those models are typically 5'8 and weigh 110, that's the difference lol. I use to model before I had my son and that's why I know they can make a small chested girl look like a small C, they did that with me and I was a 32A. Back then I weighed between 95 and 102. I didn't have the hips or big butt I do now though lol. And it seems now no matter how much I work out, I can't get rid of the lower tummy fat. But at least I'm maintaining the small C :D

T

tavia

you all just made me think of someone... at high school there was this girl (who i very much envyed) any way she has HUGE breasts what looked like an-f cup easily but she was stick thin, no arse no hips hell she barly had any arm meat, her boobs were oviously a bit droopyer than the norn cause they were so big, but they were still perky for there size, she would be very embarresed about them and every1 was alwasys saying she had implants lol arrr..

she was about 15 in the uk and she used to cover them up and seemed very embarressed..so there u go... u dont need hips and arse to have big boobs, you just gotta be at the front of the que when mother nature dishes them out haha...... i used to do sprinting so not sure y i ended up at the near end of the que??? the mind boggles ;D

na seiously though, for some reason ive had quite a few friends or people that ive known who have very large boobs but are lacking everywhere else, even that friend of mine who is an f cup, she has NO but what so ever, she asks me how come my arse is so big and i ask her how come her boobs r so big ::)

mabe im that obsessed with boobs that i attract big boobed women,,,

there was another girl at my old work place she was 25 at the time her breasts were also abnormally big, bit she herself was short and very skinny and out all the women she was the one who had a boys body minus the breasts, WEIRD???