Plastic is no longer fantastic!!

Anastasia916

the miraculous push up by victoria secret...and actually the one I was wearing in that pic is now too small for me, I had to order a new one, either going to send the other one to family or a friend or ebay it, cause I only wore it a handful of times and it's been washed, it's a 32B I believe, might be a 34B, the new one I got is a 32C and it's a snug fit so if I grow more I'll have to order another one lol

amelie

TT, I had a friend at highschool who looked like that too, huge boobs and very skinny overall. She definitely never had any surgery, it was just her genes. I think her dad was chinese and her mom from India, but I don´t think it had anything to do with that, people come in all sizes no matter where they´re from, of course.
I was also very jealous of her breastsize, but her legs were soooo skinny, mine looked better, haha. Four or five of us always talked about making a perfect girl if we put our different parts together. ;D

cleo

Just think how saggy those F cups will be when you're in your forties!! And don't forget, really big boobs will make you look bigger all over. I once tried putting chicken fillets into my Atlantis 'add a cup size' bra just to see how I'd look with really big boobs and was surprised how they changed my whole shape and made me look so much bigger all over than I do now. Worth thinking about when the booby greed takes over!! lol ;D

Anastasia916

LOL Cleo so true! When I wear my miraculous push up, it makes me look like a 32DD and it looks awesome to me. But I think any bigger and it would make me look overweight, so gals, when I hit a 32DD and I still wanna go, STOP ME!!! LOL

T

tavia

i think an f would suit my frame, if i put 1 end of the tape mesure under 1 arm pit and the end of it under the other it measures 19 inches.

ill tell you what look im after, you know when women with larger boobs dont wear a bra or they wear ummacctually it happens when the DO wear a bra aswell.. anyay. you know when the fuller part of the breast kinda stick out of the sides of there chest... lol i cant explain... im ging to try and find some pics now,,,,,,,, :-[

ok here..http://www.zimbio.com/Lucy+Pinder/articles/322/Spicy+Hot+Images+Lucy+Pinder+Voted+most+beautiful

tis is lucy pinder a uk model.. her boobs are (although extra large!!) stick out at the sides of her body when she is looking front on

i love this look, it looks so feminine to me and make the body look very hourglassy,

cleo

Although I'm nowhere near that size :eek: that's how mine look front on but obviously on a much smaller scale!! lol. That's the same sort of gap I have between my boobs too so I guess I'll look like I have implants if I ever get to a D cup.

wannabecee

Wow!! she is huge! and that is really real??? It's a great look - don't know if I'd have the guts to wear that outside of the bedroom, but hey, when you got it, you might as well work it!!

TT, is she an F cup?

T

tavia

cleo , u lucky thing ;)

wannabc i dont know if shes an f but her boobs are real, there was a tv programe with her on and pics of her growing up etc and she was quite abnormally big already....cow bag

i just googled.. shes a 32G http://people.famouswhy.com/lucy_pinder/

Anastasia916

TT, in my opinion 32G's are too big lol but if that's what you want, go for it. I'm not sure if you could achieve that with NB alone, but if you can, that would be awesome! I'm going for a 32DD because that's equal to a 36C so that's what I want. To me a 32F or 32G would be too big because I have back problems already, and those are a back problem waiting to happen lol. I'm sure this model has some major back pain or she wears a good supportive bra 24/7. And I don't see how she keeps them so round and nonsaggy being that big, I wanna know that secret lol. I know if mine were big and started sagging I'd get a breast lift, sure it's surgery but it's not putting something in the body that could kill me. Are there alot of women in the UK that are thin like her with huge boobs? LOL every woman I ever seen with F cups and bigger were normally overweight or obese. So hmm, if yall have women that are skinny and have huge boobs, I wanna know what's in the food!

T

tavia

anastasia, i dont wanna be that big i just want the profile of the breasts that poak out of the sides... no gs for me

ya i must say that i come across many girls and women with rather large breasts quite alot, my sisters cousin is also 1 of them, and most are a decent weight. i think my sis may be aswell shes only 13 but developing quite fast up top.

i havnt got a clue y but some of the girls that ive been close to had an unhealthy diet, the girl with the fs had an obsession with salt , ive never seen some 1 eat so much on there food, (i dont use salt), but oviously salt aint the way to go, her mum had big boobs aswell but also big body so i dunno, mabe when they all hit 50 they will put on loads of weight to make up for the giant knockers.

Anastasia916

I use to eat salt plain growing up, like poured it in my hand and licked it! I stopped doing that at about 14 or so, now I eat a bit on my food, but not in huge amounts like I use to. And I got a big booty not big boobs LOL so went to the wrong area for me.

nilly19

wow thats amazing. anastasia how much would you like to sell them for? i may be a potential buyer lol:D
your breasts do look like D's in those, wow im amazed :eek:

nilly19

PS. OMG! i used to do the salt thing too and i have a HUGE behind!!! hahaha i'm not one to draw such connections but now that you mention it...I cant help but wonder...lol, wish half of that could have gone to my boobs :p

Anastasia916

You mean the VS bra? It's a nude color one, size 32B I paid $50 for it, only wore it a few times and it's washed. I would sell it for $30, I'd have to see what shipping would cost though, as I have no clue. Here's two pics of me wearing it last November. Now my nipples poke out, thus making it where I can't wear it lol so I bought a pink one in a 32C and it fits, but very snug so lol if I grow more I will be selling it too!

Attachments

• DSC02189.JPG
    DSC02189.JPG
    567.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC02190.JPG
    DSC02190.JPG
    663.7 KB · Views: 134

nilly19

anastasia i idolize your breasts..LOL..is that weird to say? well i do, you have the perfect ones. my goal is for mine to looks like yours.
about the bra, i'm a 34A (except i'm filling out of those so I think I'm a 34B now), and the 32 band is a tiny bit too tight for me....
$30 is a really good price though, if you cant find a buyer on ebay or something, though i'm sure you will, i may want them..regardless of them being tight on the straps..cuz they look so good:) try and sell them but if you cant I might take em.

cleo

TT don't get too excited for me!! lol Just meant that when I wear a soft string bikini top, cos my boobs are wide they poke out the sides like that. Maybe when I'm 60 and still pumping away I'll have the size as well as the shape she's got!! lol ;).

Anastasia, I agree with Nilly19, your breasts are developing into a lovely shape and size. Congrats!!

Anastasia916

Thanks cleo, but the pics here of me in the bra are in the miraculous push up by VS, the one that adds 2 cup sizes, this bra is now too small for me though.

T

tavia

;D cloe, every little helps right.... he he i can imagine myself pumping away at 60 instead of knitting!!!! (y not)

anastasia your boobs do look very perfect in that bra, wow 2 cup sizes, but u can still tell that u have a nice natural shape...

i couldnt wear a bra like that, hubby hates padding lol, i have a mildly padded gel gra its really squidgy so feels like real boobies, but some times he has a moan about that to so i gotta get my own ::) i love gel bras, they have always helped me out when im feeling too flat.

but i cant wait untill i have a draw full of see through sexy bras

C

chloespeaks

I don't like the squidgy gel bras myself - possibly, it's because when you are as small as me, it's hard to find one that fits that doesn't look like it's fake as there's not much real me yet to push up :-\

I bought an Atlantis gel bra awhile back in 34AA and my breasts didn't exactly fit in the cups - hard to explain, the cups were too small for me yet there was still some slack at the top - I think it's because I don't have much "top" to my boobs. hopefully things will be a little better shopping for bras when there is a little to play with. As of now, am still going braless or sticking with my H&M bras, which are strangely well fitting, both padded and unpadded varieties. They cut pretty small as I fit an A or a B depending on the style - and they are cheep, cheep, cheep!

Chloe