Plastic is no longer fantastic!!

cleo

I've got 2 Atlantis gel bras that make you look a cup size bigger and I love the look in them but they are soooo heavy!! Can't wait to get them off after I've been wearing them awhile. At the moment I can fit into a pretty 34C I've recently bought which is moulded but has no padding but when I put chicken fillets into them too WOW :eek: thats the size I want!! So I have to gain as much breast tissue as your average chicken fillet. Hmm ..... gonna take me a while I think!

thabai

Chloe I have the same problem.. I don't think I have much on top. I've noticed when I wear my bra my nipples have started showing but I can correct it by putting them back in :-\ but yeah anyways when I wear a push up bra it just doesn't push them up or even give me cleavage or make them look like they're being lifted nicely like have a good shape.

T

tavia

when i was at high school i would wear two bras... one to push them up and one to give me a fuller boob...

people thought i had big boobs (i put tissue in them too) ha ha omg dont tell any1 will you??? ;) :-X

thank u noogleberry.. ;D

Anastasia916

TT, that's crazy that your hubby doesn't like you wearing push ups or padded bras, but some men feel they are "false advertising" lol I was dating a guy once, and we went to a pool party on our 3rd or 4th date, so he found out my real size without the padding, he was starring at my chest weird, then asked about it. I told him that I wear push up bras. He got so mad at me he didn't talk to me really the rest of the day and was distant, at the end of the day on his way taking me back home... he told me that he didn't want me wearing those type of bras anymore and if I continued to wear them he would break up with me. I told him, well first off, I don't currently own many unpadded bras, only two that are sport bras that I wear to bed. So if you want that you going to take me shopping and replace all my bras with unpadded ones? Secondly, what is wrong with me wearing something that helps me feel more confident about myself when EVERY model out there without implants wears them? Thirdly, it is MY body not YOURS and I will do wtf I want, you don't like it, then by all means, move on. I am not asking you to change something for me, so it is selfish of you to try to ask that of me. Cause he played a couple sports and he wore a bigger cup to make his stuff down there look bigger, so I pointed that out to him. I said if you want me to stop wearing push ups, you gotta stop trying to make your package down there look like you're a horse. He dropped the subject completely after that lol, and it didn't end up working out lol, he was too much of a hypocrite, on EVERYTHING, and had double standards for everything. For example, I'm a goofy person, I enjoy making people laugh and smile when I'm around them, and he told me to tone it down that "ladies" are not suppose to be "funny" we are suppose to be eye candy basically and empty headed, not his exact words, but that's what he meant. But yet he would act like an idiot around his friends to make them laugh. So to him it was okay for guys, not for girls. So yea, I didn't put up with that lol.

TT, I'm sure your hubby does something to make himself look better, if it's using fake tanners, laying out to tan or in a tanning bed, he might use teeth whiteners, etc. etc. etc. whatever it may be, or maybe he's like that guy I dated and stuffs to look "well endowed" lol. So just point out to him whatever he does to make himself feel better about himself, and say this makes you feel more confident about yourself. My hubby actually enjoys push up bras, he likes the cleavage it gives. Out of the "sexy girl" pics he has, the ones with bigger boobs always have clothes on and a push up bra and natural boobs. The smaller chested ones are in bikini's and such. He told me he likes the cleavage in the bigger ones from the push ups, but doesn't enjoy women who are say a full DD or bigger nude, cause generally they are not as attractive without the bras. He likes sizes small B to full C. I'm just glad he likes the push ups LOL cause he doesn't really do anything special for his appearance, just works out as he can for health purposes, and eats right. He doesn't do alot of peacocking. So if he didn't like them I wouldn't have much to compare what he does to it lol. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with helping yourself to feel better. If you can't convince the hubby to be okay with you wearing them, hopefully soon you will get the boobage to look the same with just a regular bra on. :)

T

tavia

thanks anastasia,

na my husband is very dark/black he doesnt tan and has very white straight teeth lol all he really does is weights , he is quite big down stairs so spends most of the time trying to hide it bulging outta his trousers, he is very natuarally hansom so i would like to be all natural...

if we go out and i wear a gel/padded bra hes not that bothered but when it comes to being in the house together he says theres no point if he wants to look at/ hug me etc then he just wants me not padding... to look at is all good but its the touching that is a let down...
b4 meeting him to be honest i never liked it when any1 got close to my boobs when they were padded and i wouldnt let my boyfriend anywhere near them either cause i didnt want them to know i was padded up to the max lol...

padding only makes me feel accetable it doesnt make me feel good about myself,,

any pic /vids(on internet) he looks at are usually natural looking women with lots of curves, i want the boobs to help with my curves, my butt is 41" but as im tall i still look slender...
so thats y i need to gain such a big bust size as the height just makes everything look smaller than it really is.
hubby loves me no matter what and he thinks im a nut case for some of the things i do but hey,, i enjoy watching my body change 4 the better, its like a little personal challenge.. dont ya think? x

T

tavia

"ladies" are not suppose to be "funny" we are suppose to be eye candy basically and empty headed

uuughh that guy sounds horrible..... my hubby loves it when i make him laugh and vice versa....... feel sorry for his future wife lol.. not much conversation will be going on i suppose.. ::)

Anastasia916

TT, yea that's why I didn't stay with him lol I can't change who I am. And I misunderstood ya lol I don't wear padded bras around the house, only when we go out and I wear low cut tops. He likes them pushed up like that though. But he's happy even when the bra comes off.

blue_sardine

TT said:
i enjoy watching my body change 4 the better, its like a little personal challenge.. dont ya think?

I like the way you put that, TT - that's how I feel about noogling too - it's like a little personal challenge :)

T

tavia

;Dblue sardine thats exactly how i feel about nb, sometimes i get discouraged with the rest of my body( due to being to tired or ill to exercise) but i dont exactly need energy to noogle lol,

ive also been doing leg lifts for the abs (3 weeks) and today i looked in the mirror and i have two lumps just under my boob area.. ha ha ABS, only 2 but its a start right, i think i have a bit to much baby belly fat on the lower half so you cant see anything but hey im gonna carry on with it and see if i get get another 2 to come through then ill have a 4 pack... there not solid abbs but the definition is very ovious just a bit jellyish.. but better than when i started ;) ;)