Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

J

janie

Hi Philli-

I just bought the PM capsules you spoke about- did you get permanent results with the product? or is it something that needs to be taken continuously or else bubbies will go back to their normal size? Thanks!

<3 Janie

P

Philli

The manufacturers of PM say that the most growth appears around 2 or 3 months after you begin taking them.. If you stop, they will shrink back tp normal, since it is only a side effect..... however if you continue taking 1 a day, the swelling will become permanent. So, if you Noogle as well, and keep taking them, eventually you will grow and grow and grow..... ;D

T

tavia

philli,
hi, just wondered if you have noticed any changes to your skin from the pm ie younger looking /firmer etc, i always thought it helped my skin
im waiting on hormone test results,and if my levels are normal i think i will want to carry on with my pm at some point (have been thinking alot about it)
also i love the effects on my hair aswell.
can you tell me how it works for you ...all the effects you have noticed, ..also any1 else using it for a good few months, i would love to know x

thank u

P

Philli

Hi TT, Yes, I'm well over 40 and my skin is still very soft and not at all wrinkled. My hair grows very quickly, and I have good strong nails. I put it all down to using PM. The question I cannot answer is....would it look like that if I hadn't been taking PM for all these years. I'll never know, will I?.

Anastasia916

If you were to take PM just for the skin hair and nail benefits, how much would you take though? After I get done with the BO I'm taking in about a year or so, I was thinking of taking PM for those reasons. My mom started aging very young, at 27 she looked 37. I already use a moisturizer with collagen in it and I take collagen tablets. And I'm 22. But I want to prevent it if I can.

T

tavia

just wanted to add that ive bee searching for somethings i can take on a regular basis that can help my skin (obsessed dont know y)
anyway i came across some amino acid supplents # N-ACETYL CYSLEINE, AND L- LISINE
the first contains sulfur and plays a big role in the formation of collegen and keeping skin elasticity, and the second is a building block of protien and collegen

you should google them for more info,
but i figured that it would be wise to help our bodys make more of our own collegen

im going to do a bit more reading up to see which supps can really boost collegen production and will post what i find

even if you are not interested in collegen for your skin, the elasticity, collegen and protien will give better results from the NB .. most definate.

what does every one think?

these supps are not expensive but i will do some more reading up to find out exactly which ones are the best to be taking for- collagen formation, elasticity, and will helping to make better use of protien.

then you can read up for your selfs to see what you think.

also still love pm, just trying to find supps that directly deal with connective tissue.

#
Collagen is the main protein of connective tissue in animals and the most abundant protein in mammals, making up about 25% of the total protein content.[2]

x

wannabecee

TT,

I think you are on the right track...Anything that helps build tissue is going to work well w noogling. I've been trying to find a way to get more protein in my diet w/o adding more calories. I definitely don't want to put on any weight, just to get something to help my breasts grow.

I'll post any low cal protein things I find.. :)

P

Philli

Hello Anastasia. How much should you take? Simply the recommended dosage given by the manufacturer.

S

sissy2345

I think different manufacturer's have different dosage recommendations. I have some PM that I purchased and never took, my bottles say take 2x daily, which would be 1000mg of pure PM. That is the amount they recommend for breast growth, but I would think that if you were taking it for healthy skin & hair you would want to take less than half of that.

Mariah made a really good point earlier in this thread, that those that had problems were taking high dosages from the start. There were some pretty scary stories over the last few year's on Eve's PM forum, which is why I purchased over two years ago, I decided not to try it. I never thought of taking a reduced amount for the other benefits.

--Sissy

P

Philli

You probably have the 500mg capsules from Ainterol... This is an American owned concern that tried to go one better than all the Thailand companies and offer bigger doses...typical. Well if I were you I'd just take one tablet a day...that's actually less than the Thais recommend which is 2 x 300 per day.

C

chloespeaks

wannabecee, the best low cal source of protein is egg whites (and cheapest). that was recommended by my nutritionist when I was pregnant. i was eating minimum 40 grams a day.

some of the protein shakes are great, but you have to watch the calories on the label. plus they are expensive. i just added one that is great and all vegetable protein for body builders. in case you are wondering, it's called Arizona Nutritional Sciences NitroFusion. The Chocolate flavor is not bad when mixed with soy milk and it's 24 dollars for 2 lbs on bodybuilding.com.

M

monapics12

Philli I wanted to thank you for telling me about PM..it has really helped me ALOT!! you're great.

D

Dixieland

Hey All,
I looked on e-bay (us) and there are several different brands....can all you who are taking it tell us what brands you have used or are using that you have had results with? Thanks!
Hugs everyone!
Dixieland ;)

P

Philli

Hi Dixieland. This is the brand that I have been using for years. I always buy the treble pack, it's cheaper on postage in the long run....but this offer is Post free, so you cant beat that. Although this is from the UK Ebay, you can buy it from the USA with Paypal anyway.

Read all the information that they say about PM. This is a good company.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/300-x-PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-100-Natural-Breast-Enlargment_W0QQitemZ160371564900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Health_Beauty_Natural_AlternativeTherapies?hash=item2556e3e164

P

Philli

Hi All, here's a short excerpt from Wikipedia. The significant thing about the marketing of pueraria extracts on the web is that, unlike a host of herbal treatments claiming to enlarge breasts but having little or no effect (e.g. fenugreek, saw palmetto) or others having serious toxicities (e.g., black cohosh), pueraria actually works as claimed (when the product is genuine) and has not been shown to have significant toxicities.

Interesting.

D

Dixieland

Thanks Philli!
I'll check it out. Do you take more than one a day to keep the swelling or are you at the point where you take a few a week?
Hugs :)
Dixieland

P

Philli

Hi Dixieland.. After years of combining PM and Noogling there's no way I will ever loose the swelling anymore.. I take one PM a day for all its other good properties.

D

Dixieland

Philli,
I just wanted to make sure, b/c I don't want to gain weight anywhere but the boob area. I have tried different herbs over the last several years and several of them had other undesirable effects and not much in the way of gaining bust size. How long were you on it before you actually started noticing that the size was staying put? I've been noogling for about 1.5 years and even though they are bigger after noogling, I want them to stay that size, but they tend to always go down, not like when I first started but still down. And they are still somewhat saggy, which I absolutely hate. I am waiting for Lucy to make the large cups but contoured, for those of us who are small in diameter and have bony rib cages...hehehe! I think I will try to order some PM next month when I get paid, if I can work it into my budget.
Hugs :)
Dixieland

wannabecee

Dixieland,

Maybe you can noogle with only one large cup at a time? It would take longer to do but will allow you to move up to a larger cup...