Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

D

Dixieland

wannabecee,
Yes, I have done that, I still get red dots. I just have very tender skin. :( I just don't have the extra time right now to devote to that. The mediums make my girls jiggle and practically fall out of my B bras so for now until Lucy makes a large contoured cup, and I get out of school...I'll have to stick with the medium cups.
Hugs :)
Dixieland

rhonda

Philli,

Thanks for all the great information. I have been taking herbs (Fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmento, and red clover) for almost 4 months. The first three months they swelled and filled out a cup size starting around day 12 of my cycle until AF then losing it all basically by day 5. So I know this was just temporary swelling. This last month they have only filled out a tad.

I ordered my noogleberry last week and have been trying to decide between trying BO and PM. Thanks to your thread I have decided to try PM and ordered it from the link that you provided.

I read on eve's forum from a member that you start PM 8 days after your period and use for 14 days. Is this correct? Or should one start on cycle day 1 and use for 14 days? Or does one use daily all through the month?

Thanks
Rhonda

P

Philli

Hi Rhonda.. There seems to be a lot of controvesy about this. There's nothing about not taking it during your monthly cycle from the producers point of view so I think it depends on the individual. I take it everyday, regardless of the time of month and I've never had any problems. So, do what you think is best.

T

tavia

how do u put up pictures, im clicking insert image, but it wont let me insert an image????

P

Philli

After writing your input...like this, down on the left you will see 'Additional Options'.. Click it and you will see how to put up a pic. ;D

Anastasia916

What Philli said, or you click the thing that looks like a tiny pic, this will pop up... [ img ][ /img ] then you put the website link to the image you want to show in the message, for example if you have a photobucket account and want to share a pic from that, copy the direct link to the pic, then you paste the link in between the img thingies, like this... [ img ] paste link here[ /img ] and a pic will show there. The tiny pic thingy is beside the thing that looks like a globe and a piece of paper, right below the buttons to bold and italicize your font.

P

Philli

Alternatively, if you have a webcam, like me, and save pics to your own file, you can pull them up and post them like I do right here on the message forum.

S

sweettart6671

I have a question for the ladies that have used PM. I just started taking 1 300mg pill a day about 4 days ago, and it is no where near time for my period but I have been getting some spotting and stuff? Do you think that means I should stop or keep at it, its to be expected? Has anyone else experienced this??

T

tavia

thanks ladies for your replys, i was trying to figure out how to put pics in for ages
im going to put up a pic of when i was on pm before getting pregnant to show the swelling i have, unfortuanatly my old b4 pics were deleted so i only have old pics of my boobs after pregnancy and noogligling so they r bigger than they were b4 pregnancy but u can imaging the increase since my boobs (without pm) were alot smaller than they r right now(without pm)
im gonna go and try to get the pics now, but i wont b leaving them up long so quick quick x

T

tavia

hiya wannabecee,
that pic is not me its leona lewis, but im always getting told i look like her except i have brown eyes and longer hair but this is a close match so thought id put it up in my place, dont really want hubby stumbling across my pic, he would hit the roof, so thats y i gotta take the boobie pics down soon, have a quick look see x ;) :)

wannabecee

well, TT, you still must be very pretty if you are told you look like her. :)

Your pics are amazing!!!! You've really grown!!

what are you doing/taking besides noggling??? And how long have you been doing NB?

xx
wannabecee

T

tavia

arr thanku,
naa these pics are only growth i got while using pm b4 getting pregnant, when i wasnt using it my boobs would shrink back to normal, then within a week of using it again my boobs would start to swell back up again.
the first pic is how i am now after pregnancy and not using pm anymore
so im saggyer but my breasts r still bigger than what they were b4 being pregnant(while not on pm)

i know i must be confusing u all,
i just wanted to show what pm can do for the boobies and that it is a strong phytoestrogen.

i will use it again in the futue when ive grown some of my own (permanent) boobage. then use pm to plump them up a bit, these are the effects i got from it for around 4 years using it on and off, it was sort of a instant fix lol, but i never maintained any of it it was more like long term swelling x

T

tavia

when i get to a nice size i will post my NB pics in the gallery , i just wish so much that i still had my old pics then u would really see the difference in size, hmm im going to search through some pictures ,holiday snaps etc and see if i can find anything to give as a comparison once i do my gallery pics

these photos r not noogleberry results they r just pueraria mirifica results, but though u might like to take a peek xx

wannabecee i wish i was still that size lol, hmmm lovely boobies, but im on my way... i must say though that while i was on the pm my boobs were really tender, the same feeling i got when i was pregnant, my hubby had to be very carefull with me. so i know pm is definatly on another level compared to fenugreek fennel etc.

cleo

Philli, thought I'd give PM a try and ordered the ones you get from ebay as you obviously had excellent results with it. I read that PM should be white in colour though and the powder in these capsules is brown in colour. Does this mean it's mixed with something else and is not pure PM?

MariahsDs

Cleo,

I have also noticed that particular kind of PM is brown. I have bought PM before which was white or beige. I opened up the capsules and I can smell that it is not pure PM. I can't quite put my finger on what smell it is, but it is something familiar. It has to be mixed with something to smell the way it does and for it to look brown.

Mariah

cleo

You're right Mariah, the smell of the powder is very familiar to me too and tastes very spicy!! Unfortunately I don't know how PM is suppose to taste and smell!! Oh well, I've got it now and have started taking it so I guess I'll just have to see how it goes.

J

Joan_CD

I got my PM off Ebay also and it is called Ainterol... 500mg. - 100 in the bottle. I take it twice a day. I opened one and it looks white to me. Anyone else use this brand?