Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

soonenough

OMG, Roadrashes, you have reached your goal. Those are full pair of Ds you have. Sooooo happy for you, that it's like your success is my success too. LOL about your hubby. Imagine telling you that you can stop and asking you to wear loose fitting shirts. What a turnaround! I love it! Oh boy, he's threatened about your success and the attention that you will be getting from other men. Love it. Mine, too, asked me, well continue to tell me, that I don't need to make my breasts bigger, but sorry worry, I tell him I'm doing it for me and not for him so I'm not stopping anytime soon. I love my hubby to death but there are things that I will do to make myself happy but it doesn't mean that I love him less. I can't live my life depending on his approval all the time because there will always be something that will disappoint me about him no matter what just like I imagine he has more than enough to be disappointed about me too.

The red bikini one is unbelievable. Imagine having more than enough to stuff it with. Just love it. ANd your side picture, you look so big, and toned. I love your figure. Keep it up, my girl! You made it, and continuing to make it. Thanks so much for sharing. I always love your attitude.

Strumpet

You are looking fan-tastic. I'm glad you're seeing such good progress! :) Look at you!
and I had to laugh, I agree with soonenough that your husband might be feeling threatened.

Lily13

Oh my gosh soonenough, You totally hit the nail on the head! Your post was absolutely amazing and so true.

Roadrashes, I really really like that black and leopard bra. It looks fantastic on you! I agree that your side shot is amazing too. You have such volume to your breasts and you look great! No wonder your husband is getting jealous. He's probably looking at himself and realizing he's not happy with his own body. :p

32aa

Keep on doing what your doing, you seem to be having great results.

To post additional pictures:
click the "red X button" that reads "additional options"
you will see a box where you can browse for your pictures
next to the "browse" button you will see (more attachments) *yes it it in parentheses*
if you click the (more attachments) it will allow you to add multiple pictures

it is small so most people skim right over it, hope that helps!!!

WOW. Your red halter neck bikini looks amazing. I looooooooong to have a chest that sits like that in a top. LOVELY lovely lovely. Congratulations to you!

roadrashes

Thank you so much everyone it really, and I mean really means alot! :D Like everyone else my boobs do seem to fluctuate. I do find that when I cut back from 9,000 msm to 7500 my boobs do lose a little volume. The nb does help with the swelling but msm seems to be the thing that has worked for me. Being I have horrible joint pains and stuff I get a benefit there too. It is funny when I have my shirt off there doesn't seem to be muchh of a difference but then you look at the pics and I can tell. I think I have a manageable routine now and by taking the one day off the nb the red marks are very faint. I also use the arnica cream too with heating pad after for about 15 min. I really feel better about myself and my breasts and now my husband has nothing and I mean nothing to say... ;) In fact, now he doesn't want me to wear bikini tops, form fitting clothes and asks what I'm wearing when I go out. Amazing men are never happy but I play it up and say these little things nobody is looking at them. My son said at the table in front of my husband, "WOW, you are a blonde bombshell now". My husband's response, "YEah, now she needs to cover up and stay that way". It was funny. In fact he makes me keep them covered at home too. My boobs make him feel nervous or guilty I haven't decided what it is. You'd think he's be thrilled with getting what he wanted. SO I'm sticking with my routine for maintenance now. I wish I could find a better program when I have my cycle. The only thing that seems to help is extra massage with the fenugreek boobie batter during those 4 days, it does keep it from being so noticable, but the smell. :p

So we are all still in it!! I am very thankful and appreciate you all.

soonenough

Love love your hubby's reaction. ;D Sounds like what we say when we better be careful what we wish for, and apparently he got what he wish in a wife like you and so much more. That was so sweet of your son to say that! My boy would just say oh mom.

Can I ask you how you make your fenugreek batter? How long do you massage the batter into the boobs? Do you cover with saran wrap (how long) and use the heating pad after? Sorry, so many questions. I'm getting frustrated since I'm also getting this big jump before AF only to have deflated after AF comes. About your MSM dose, do you break the dose into 2-3 times a day? I stopped the fenugreek batter since it's making my bras, shirts and jacket smells like fenugreek. When I go outside, I cover my breast with the saran wrap, and put on my bras, and it's stinking up my clothes.

Thanks so much, roadrashes. I looked at your pics again, and my, aren't you looking very full. Yeahhhhh

roadrashes

Hi. You are so sweet. Yes, I only use the boobie batter the day before and during AF because it does stink. But I can not lie it mentally and visually makes me feel better. I use cocoa butter, with many drops of feenugreek (1-2 ml), eucalyptus drops (like 3 -4), 3 -4 evening primrose tablets then I do massage about 10 min (chi way and when I get tired of touching my boobs I just start squeezing and twisting then saran wrp and heat for 15 min.

In reagrd to msm I take all 9000 mg at one time and wash it down with 200O vitamin C tablets.

The feenugreek I take all 5 - 610 x 5 at one time.
I have tried to mix it up and split it up but after 5 plus months I noticed no difference.
I also do the nb pump 45 min 6 days a week. I do get a persistant line on my one boob and it's gone now so I dont want it to come back. After I pump I put on a heating pad for about an hour and it still takes 2 more hours for that one line to go away.

I hope this info can be of some help. I am hoping you see a difference during your cycle. Tell me how it goes. :D

soonenough

Thanks so much, Roadrashes. The info is exactly what I needed. I started applying boobie batter again today. I'm so tired of boobs deflating. Teased me with before AF swelling just for it to deflate down. I'm nearing my goal of 36" but afraid to stop herbs/noogling/massage because it may deflate. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I started workout again yesterday and I'm going to keep on doing it. It just feels so good, and I hope if I continue noogling and all of the above, at least the growth I gained will stay.

Thanks so much again. :D

sallysaloon

Your progress is amazing and inspiring! There are a couple of members I look to when I start doubting this program and you are one of them! I'm so proud and slightly (ok really!) jealous of you! In a good way, though :p

I have to say, though, I read through all of your posts and I feel compelled to say something about your relationship. I have battled on whether I should say something or not. I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but I am very concerned about you. Some of the things you have described are typical abuser tactics in domestic violent relationships. Not all dv relationships involve physical abuse. A lot of them are purely emotional and mental abuse.You have described a person who is controlling (in how you dress, what you do, how you feel)and control is central in abusive relationships. I really don't mean to offend but I am a domestic violence advocate and I can't help but feel concerned for you. Perhaps I'm wrong and if I am I apologize. Only you know what is truly going on. But, I would encourage you to look into domestic violence more (if you don't know about it already). Some websites I found are:

-http://www.turningpointservices.org/Domestic%20Violence%20-%20Emotional%20Abuse%20Checklist.htm
-http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

Again, I don't mean to pry, but I couldn't help it. You are lovely and it breaks my heart when I hear about someone who doesn't feel as wonderful as they truly are. If you would like to talk feel free to contact me. :)

BunnyXXX

Re: Roadrashes Pics!!!

roadrashes said:
Hi Everyone. Just an FYi Roadrashes stands for I fall down and then I get back up over and over again. I've had that nickname for years and long before noogleberry. :0 I appreciate all the kind words and I can see a difference from the 1 st to third photo but I have to along with so many others learn patience.Unlike some ladies I have pressure from my spouse who thinks he's a boob expert.He would never give me any credit for an improvement unless it was significant. I have been a A to a large dd with weight gain and loss and never paid any attention to my breasts at all. However, my new hubby is a breast man (wish I knew that while dating in the early months) and I feel inadequate & hate the way they look.So I'm in for the long haul unless his eyesight goes.I am hoping that I will grow into all that stretched out skin.

Thanks all

I cut back to 3000 mg MSM a day
1830 fenugreek
Breast massage 15 min a day with heat
Noogle 45 min in am & 20-30 min in pm

Do you tell your husband what he says upsets you because i know my bf says things that upsets me without realising then when i tell him how i feel hes really sorry n that he didnt know

roadrashes

Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. I think my bf like you said Bunny just says stupid thing sometimes. He makes me cover my boobs at home now. And I never see him check out anyone in fact he wont buy the newspaper if a girl is in a bikin or scantily clad now. I guess noogleberry scared the stupid out of him. lol From his stupidity though I have to admit I did gain better looking breasts. It has made me feel more proportionate. Onward and upward. :D

soonenough

Good, good news, roadrashes. I shouldn't worry about you, huh, you know exactly how to handle your man. Hurray for bigger and better shaped boobs! World is a much better place when women confidently strut around with their boobs bouncing. ;D

junebride

Roadrashes- you are my inspiration! As a mother of two, as well, my breasts look so much like YOUR starting breasts. If I can get similar results to yours, I will be thrilled! Thank you for sharing your journey.