Shooting4dastars progress

shooting4dastars

Haayah everyone!

Finally i decided to put up my progress, for months i've been wanting to share my experiences.
I'm so happy i bought my noogleberry in march, I LOVE it!! i turned 22 last month and have been noogling for 5 months now.

I started out at a 34B and am now a proud 32E, the change in band size is mainly because i'm also a corsetter.
My goal measurement would be 39/40 inch bust size that would be like a 32 I (I know, SOOO GREEDY).

My regimen consist out of:
PM powder
Calcium pills
Vitamin C pills
MSM powder
L-Argenine pills
Sawpalmetto pills
primrose oil pills

I massage with evelines cosmetic 3D push up wich i mixed with zhi mu (volufine)powder and shea butter for penetration.
I noogle with my M domes for 20-30 minutes followed by pumping each breast seperately for an hour with my contoured large. I do them seperately because
it helps the cleavage gap to get smaller but i can fit them both on with no problem. Also i find it helps me get more swelling too.

I recently bought 1 EL dome, started noogling with this one on 2 oktober. I noogle with these for 30 minutes per breast.
Let me see what else do i need to mention?!! :p
I think that's about it girlsss, i will try to put up some before and afters :D

Attachments

• old b&a.jpg
    old b&a.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 629

shooting4dastars

Some more progress pics from the past couple of months. I'm wearing an old 34 C bra, my new 32E bra's and a 32 G bra wich i hope i can grow into ;D
the braless pics are without noogling

Attachments

• B&A 34C.jpg
    B&A 34C.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 531
  • B&A jan-sept.jpg
    B&A jan-sept.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 848
  • hunkemollerE70.jpg
    hunkemollerE70.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 32E blue.jpg
    32E blue.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 184
  • 32G bra.jpg
    32G bra.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 267

shooting4dastars

Well everyone, i tried Buxomboob's hydro technique, the warm water feels so nice while noogling nd the swelling is achieved in less time then when i noogle without the water.
Here are 2 pics: one of a day that i noogled with the pump and release method for an hour per boob and one pic where i noogled for 1 hour with both domes on with the hydro noogle technique!
In my swolen state i'm 38 inches across nipples, just 2 inches away from my goal measurement. Although its been 5 months i'm still soooooo excited with NB :D

Attachments

• pump&release vs hydro noogle.jpg
    pump&release vs hydro noogle.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 668

BuxomBoobs

;D wow, there really is a lot more PLUMP in your hydro session, and the boob skin almost seems to glo...amazing! ;)

lexuswoman

Hi 'Stars!

Wow! :eek: You've got totally beautiful boobs! I can't believe how you're busting outta that 34C bra! Btw, all your bras are very beautiful, where do you buy them?

Also where do you buy these things: "evelines cosmetic 3D push up", "zhi mu (volufine) powder"? What do you think is making the biggest difference in your progress, the PM, the herbs, or the stuff you're massaging with? Just curious, as I'm always looking to try new things!

I'm a 34D, 38 inches across the nipples, 29 inches underbust and I would love to get more fullness and maybe another inch of growth. I have to be careful with supplements because of a prescription medication I take.

Good luck to you, keep up the good work!

Lex' ;)

minnie34

shooting4dastars said:
minnie34 said:
Amazing, just amazing!! :eek:

ThanX a lot, you're one of my booby crushes, your breasts have such a beautiful shape!!

Well now that just made my day, thank you so much!! ;D
The difference between the two pics is quite significant, I am going to try hydra noogling this evening!! Very exciting :)

Matt B

Hi Shooting,Call it what you want.Hydro noogle,super noogle,nipsy nooge or whatever.The girls are beautiful.I know this is a stupid question
LOL,but why do you want to get bigger?Greedy are we? ;D

Nice to have ya here. Matt, ;)

PS Great avatar!!

shooting4dastars

Matt B said:
Hi Shooting,Call it what you want.Hydro noogle,super noogle,nipsy nooge or whatever.The girls are beautiful.I know this is a stupid question
LOL,but why do you want to get bigger?Greedy are we? ;D

Nice to have ya here. Matt, ;)

PS Great avatar!!

hahaha thanx a lot Matt that's very kind of you :D And i have to admitt I've got BOOBY greed Matt, i know but it's not only that, it's more because i'm a 32E but i don't feel like they LOOK big enough for my body that's what keeps me wanting MORE. Not to forget my measurements are now 36.5-25.5-41 so i would love to be more of an hourglass and try to go for that 40 up top too, so if it's possible why not go for it?!! :p

shooting4dastars

BuxomBoobs said:
;D wow, there really is a lot more PLUMP in your hydro session, and the boob skin almost seems to glo...amazing! ;)

Hihi that's sweet but i think you're looking at the wrong picture :p the hydro session is the picture where my skin turned a little greyish because of the water ;D

shooting4dastars

minnie34 said:
shooting4dastars said:
minnie34 said:
Amazing, just amazing!! :eek:

ThanX a lot, you're one of my booby crushes, your breasts have such a beautiful shape!!

Well now that just made my day, thank you so much!! ;D
The difference between the two pics is quite significant, I am going to try hydra noogling this evening!! Very exciting :)

It feels so much better with water. It got a lil messy today because there's a tiny tiny hole in my tubing and if the tubing bends the wrong way well you know all the air gets out or in this case my with water filed domes came loose and there was water all over my bed:'( good thing it was just water:p
Anyways please let me know how it worked out for you:D

Matt B

Hi Shooting,I agree ,you should go for it.You don't really have that far to go.

Again,very nice!! Matt ;D

minnie34

Well, I found it a bit messto to be honest - probably because I am quite clumsy and not great at DIY devices in any shape or form :D
THe messy part was getting the cups on, I ended up getting lots of water into the pump, so when I started pumping, water was spraying everywhere. Doh! Good thing I was bending over the kitchen sink. Once I got them on though, there was no problem at all and I found it very nice with the warm water floating around. I did notice that I was able to get the breasts much further into the cups, and I can definitely see how this method would increase swelling. I will do it again, for sure!

Are you able to fill that hole in the tubing? Yes, good thing that it was just water but still - messy!! :D :D

BuxomBoobs

:) shower!.... at least to start. After you get the hang of it you can do it in the sink. I'm sorry yes, the water handle does eject the water... :p sorry bout that. I should have mentioned it, but from what I read from your post you would do it again? Here then, here is some things I worked on this morning and for anyone else that was working on it.

Underboob, Sideboob! ;D

I read on here somewhere there was a thread about forcing the part you wanted to stretch....try this when you are doing the water noogle.

Once the cups are on and can stay on thier own while you stand, position them accordingly (centered where you like) and then press the rim of the cup into the chest on the opposite side that you want the flesh suck it from. So if you want underboob press the top of the cups into the chest and tilt up at the same time so the lower lip rises a bit and has less pressure. Pump a couple times and you will feel it. Depending on the tilt you can grab from any direction. If you know what I mean.

The fact that it is so much more effective with the expansion process is plainly visible as you noted. You full the cups more readily, and yes....sorry for not warning you, the water you pump ejects from the back of the handle I believe and so it takes some doing. But the bath is worth it if you want the good stretch, I use my topical additives this way as well, so it is possible to add bust enhancement stuff to the mix. I would stay with oils or liquids as most powders are going to mess up the handle. Personally I found the PM powder to not be an issue with it. And I'm not too concerned about replacing it ... its worth it, vac pumps are not expensive enough to discourage me ;D absolutely can be messy, thank god my first time was in the shower. Cuz it wasn't pretty...LOL! But once they were on .... it was heaven! And I was wide eyed as I watched so much more boob climbing into the cup, it was crazy.

To get the best benefit I think its going to take 4 hands....LOL the wearer should be on hands and knees and the cups applied in this position by a second party.

That would be the best fit..... ;)

minnie34

Thanks for that Buxom (and sorry for hijacking your thread Shooting!!)
Yes, I would definitely try it again - I just have to make sure that the kids are asleep as it would be rather tricky to get the cups off quickly once their are filled with water :D
I used flax seed oil with the water btw. Great tip for getting more side and under boob in. Shooting, you'll reach your goal in no time with all these tips; especially considering how amazing your progress has been so far!! :)