Strumpet's Pics

eva_bs

Wow!!!
I didn't see these pictures!!! Wow!!!
I love...love...love your boobs shape and size!!!! they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I mean it!!!! WOW!!!
I wish you all the good luck on your journey to bigger boobs! :)

Strumpet

flyover - I can't see any results so far, but maybe it's a psychology thing, we don't think we're changing much. Haha. Thanks so much sweetie, I'm sure you'll have much fuller rounder breasts than me in no time. :D

LA - Thanks girl! I think you look so great too!

Eva - Gosh, thanks so much. You're so sweet!

Msjones

Strumpet!!

Wonderful boobies and great results!!

Just wondering why you use bandaids when noogling?

xoxox Msjones

Strumpet

Hi Msjones,

Gosh, thanks. :) I was using bandaids while noogling because I was afraid my nipples were getting bigger, but I ended up getting irritation from the adhesive, so I stopped and everything seems fine.

Strumpet

2 month update!
I think I've sort of reconciled myself to the notion that I'm going to be a slow responder, so here's my deal - by next Christmas I'd like some Cs.
I've been trying to even out the right/left by noogling the right one an extra hour in the morning and fifteen minutes at night, but I'm not sure how effective it has been thus far.

junjo

I think you look great for a 2nd month mark! It looks fuller and bigger to me, have you noticed measurebla growth or changed bras?
Your breasts are so gorgeous. I want them for myself.

jnorton22002

Ohhhhhh how I agree. Your breasts are really gorgeous. I only wish mine looked as gorgeous. Can you lend me some ? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* Mama J

eva_bs

Wow!!! I also see a difference!!!! Congrats!!!
I don't think that you are one of the slow responders at all!!!! I see that you have already great progress!!!
Are you sure that you aren't a C already? Not even a small C???!!!
You have BEAUTIFUL breasts!!! I could die for those kind of breasts!!!
:)
Keep up the hard work sis!!!! I am sure that you will reach your goal even before next Christmas!
Thank you for your update! :)
Good Luck!

noogleberry1

strumpet how did you even fit the small domes to begin with?? I def agree with Eva you must be a C cup already...your bust is so full and volumptuous...you are the luckiest lady !!!:)

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!
What amazing progress you have made in 2 months !!!
Keep doing what ever you have been doing, as it is
definitely working for you !!!
The boobie fairy has stoped at your place while you were
sleeping as it is obviously noticable to see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will sneak up on you again soon !!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

wow they look so good! full and BIG! good job, keep at it! Do u feel the diff? do ur bras fit tighter?
Happy Holidays!
Diosa

Strumpet

Thanks guys, you're always so sweet. I really can't see a difference though, haha.
I'm still measuring 30" around, and my 32B bras are still pretty loose. I think you've been misled by the closeup images - I really am small-chested, I promise!
According to traditional bra calculating methods, I'm 25.75" under = 30 band - 30" = 0, so 30AA. :p

jnorton22002

Nope, nada, I haven't been misled. Your boobs look absolutely bigger and more gorgeous than before my dear. Good for you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

eva_bs

If you are small chested then what am I??????!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXS??????
:-* :-* :-*
You look AMAZING!!!! And I can see the progress you did!!!! ;)

Diosa

wow 2 months and i see a diff... they are fuller and looks like more tissue towrds the middle, almost creating a cleavage with no bra needed.. Great job!
Happy Holidays
Diosa

Strumpet

3 month update!
I still don't see a difference, but hey, what can you do. Maybe closer to the 6 month mark I'll start to see some progress. I did miss maybe 3 days this month, so shame on me.
I think I'm close to filling the medium domes, so the larges are on their way. So there is that.
I'm honestly kind of bummed about noogleberry and life right now. Maybe it's the winter..?

boobnocchio

I can relate to the winter blues. I just keep telling myself, "a couple more months and spring will be here". Hopefully sooner than that since winter came early it seems. You have a beautiful chest and your breasts are a near perfect round shape. They look very nice and probably feel even better. Hope that cheers you up a bit.

Diosa

Hey!
A case of the winter blues? dont worry winter will be over soon...
On a good note your boobs are fuller and so perfectly round, almost like implants, duz anyone else see what i see?..
I claim not to see a diff in my pics but i feel the diff.. how bout u? do they feel diff? are your bras tighter?
BUt i sooo see a diff in your pics!!!
good luck and good job!
~Diosa

P

piccolina

Honey missing only 3 days out of a whole month is GREAT and isn't going to affect your progress one bit. I've told my little story probably a hundred times, but I noogled for, 5 months I think it was? Gained a cup size then stopped entirely for 8 months... I remained the same cup size. A little less full from not having the constant stimulation from pumping, but my breasts were permanently larger.

I agree with Diosa -- it's more important at this stage to see if you FEEL a difference, rather than see it. It won't always show up in pics, although to my eye I see a difference in yours.

Another thing is you have to take into account where you are in your cycle -- in your luteal phase (after you ovulate and before your period), your breasts are going to naturally be fuller and will respond better to NB with increased and/or more lasting swelling.

Keep at it -- you have great breasts to work with and they are only going to get even better!! ::hugs!!::