Strumpet's Pics

Strumpet

Thanks for the support gals. :)
I actually don't really feel a difference either in the way my bras are fitting. I think I just have to be patient, 3 months isn't really that long at all into a noogling program and a little further down the line I'll probably be pleased as pie.

noog

Strumpet your boobs look great!! I think theres a difference! I think you'll definatly see more change when you get the large cups, if the medium are getting small on me, then their definatly to small for you! My boobs only look like yours when their swollen!! You look fantastic! May the large cups bring us both some great growth!!! ;D

LAWMANN2004

HI !!
A noticable improvement is what I see.
This winter seems to be just dragging it's feet this year.
Snow again today & tonight, With more to follow next week.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :) ;)

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet,

Honey, I really think you look great. Very nicely shaped. What ever you are doing don't stop my dear Hugs honey Mama J :-* :-* :-*

OptimisticGirl

Honey, have you had the pics for your fourth month update yet? Your breasts look so amazing!!! I would die to have mine like that!!! I see lots of difference and you must be a fast responder!! So excited to see your update ;D

soonenough

This is my first time of viewing your pictures, and I have got to say you have the most beautiful round breast shape I have ever seen. I want your shape, and in fact, if I get to have your shape and size, I'm happy to stop right now. As it is, the only way that will happen if I go under the knife.

There is no way you are still an A or B, the size looks like a C to me.

noog

I agree!! Would love to have your boobs!! Bet they looked awesome after the swelling you got with the new large cups!! In no time people are going to ask you if you had a boob job!!

Strumpet

I hadn't seen all the comments on here. Thanks, thanks girls! You're all so sweet. Without this forum, I definitely couldn't keep noogling for months on end without being able to see/measure progress.

4 month update. :) I measured some growth this month. I'm not sure I *see* a difference, though.

soonenough

OMG, Strumpet, that looks like a D too me. Your shape reminds me of this picture I saw on afraidtoask.com. I believe it's a C or a D. Just lovely. Thanks for posting your new pic; you are inspiring me to keep on going.

noog

Congrats on the growth! They do look bigger! ;D can't wait till I get to that size! They look so perk, you are lucky!

jnorton22002

Hey Strumpet,

Honey, If I had boobage like you have right now, I wouldn't need to noogle any more. They really look awesome as they are now hun. I'm sooooo happy for you

Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

ashley1986ann

Strumpet said:
I hadn't seen all the comments on here. Thanks, thanks girls! You're all so sweet. Without this forum, I definitely couldn't keep noogling for months on end without being able to see/measure progress.

4 month update. :) I measured some growth this month. I'm not sure I *see* a difference, though.

I want boobs!

Strumpet

Thanks everyone! I actually wear a 30C, which is equivalent to a 32B/34A. I'm hoping to get to the equiv. of a 34C, which is a 30DD. A lot of people who use the noogleberry awhile report rounder shape, so I'm sure you can all get the same look with time. :)

junjo

We have the same goal, thou I am still using a 30B, but I think I would give up my 30DD for your shape easily. Haha.
Nice improvement, girl.

roadrashes

Hi. I don't know how I missed your page but am I glad I found it. Your boobs look great! We are not just saying that and I can clearly see a difference from your first pic to the more recent one. Definitely those are C + boobs, where are you buying your bras?Also, your boobs have a great shape and roundness. I am so jealous. Please keep us updated because we want to know!! :0

Your boobs have such a lovely round shape! You are so lucky. And they do look bigger since the start pic. Your boobs already look great the way they are but I think, with the shape that they are, they will also look beautiful the more they continue to grow. Keep it up! :)