Strumpet's Stats

Strumpet

Sue, I haven't really thought about the time of day. :S I guess I should control for that too, huh.

I'm not sure about my weight. I've always been underweight, so it's troubling to think I'm going even further that way. I don't know.

Small update - I've been doing 30 minutes with the mediums, then switching to 30 minutes with the larges on each breast. Lately the left has been filling the domes by that time, but the right doesn't seem to be close. I've been trying to do remedial noogling with that one. I also think maybe I'm just not putting enough time in.

So this is my new routine::
AM
Noogle in the shower (~20 min) with mediums
Noogle with larges on R breast 30 min.

PM
Noogle 30 min. with mediums
Noogle with larges on L breast 30 min.

Still taking the UB, the flaxseed, and the collagen.

SueB5

Good luck, Strumpet. I measure over 1/2 inch differently in the morning and always measure in the evening. It is quite a difference.
Sue

xxbabygirlxx

I hope this doesn't come across as mean or rude, but have you thought about gaining a bit of weight in order to have a higher body fat percentage for noogling[because you said you were underweight, thats why im asking]?

Strumpet

Oh no, I'm not offended. :)
I'm not "unhealthy" thin, by which I mean, I don't undereat, I'm just built slim. I've tried gaining weight in the past but I didn't really have any luck, it seems my metabolism speeds up if I eat more. I guess I could have a go at it more seriously.

xxbabygirlxx

Strumpet said:
Oh no, I'm not offended. :)
I'm not "unhealthy" thin, by which I mean, I don't undereat, I'm just built slim. I've tried gaining weight in the past but I didn't really have any luck, it seems my metabolism speeds up if I eat more. I guess I could have a go at it more seriously.

i was a bit worried i didn't word what i said properly, i'm glad you weren't upset. i just remember in the NBE forum that they mentioned that a certain level of body fat percentage was needed for growth. Now i dont know if thiswas proven. Good luck on your journey anways, whatever path you choose ;D

soonenough

Strumpet said:
Sue, I haven't really thought about the time of day. :S I guess I should control for that too, huh.

I'm not sure about my weight. I've always been underweight, so it's troubling to think I'm going even further that way. I don't know.

Small update - I've been doing 30 minutes with the mediums, then switching to 30 minutes with the larges on each breast. Lately the left has been filling the domes by that time, but the right doesn't seem to be close. I've been trying to do remedial noogling with that one. I also think maybe I'm just not putting enough time in.

So this is my new routine::
AM
Noogle in the shower (~20 min) with mediums

PM
Noogle 30 min. with mediums
Noogle with larges on L breast 30 min.

Still taking the UB, the flaxseed, and the collagen.

Keep on going, Strumpet. With noogling, UB, flaxseed, and collagen, you are bound to grow. I've only been in this breast growing thing since 12/9/10 and noogling since 2/7/11, and hit stalls, and I just decided my time will come when my breasts are ready, and in the meantime, keep on doing what I'm doing. I invested too much time and energy to give up at this point.

[/quote]

Keep on going, Strumpet. With noogling, UB, flaxseed, and collagen, you are bound to grow. I've only been in this breast growing thing since 12/9/10 and noogling since 2/7/11, and hit stalls, and I just decided my time will come when my breasts are ready, and in the meantime, keep on doing what I'm doing. I invested too much time and energy to give up at this point.
[/quote]

That's what I think, all those hours of pumping, aching, red rimmed breasts would be for nothing if we stopped so soon. Consistency, persistency an patience will win the day. PROMISE

noogleberry1

Hello Darling...

Right behind ya here with all the support you'll need... firstly you mention you were on the thin side, I am too and am always trying to gain. You should definately try something to stimulate your appetite and make you eat fuller meals and a little more frequently. something like Periactin tablets which contain the active ingredient cyproheptadine, doctors actually perscribe it for individuals who have had eating disorders and need the vits and appetite to gain a healthy body again. i took a syrup for of this which you get here in the UK called Appetamin, it is absolutley wonderful very cheap about £11 and it made me gain about 10lb and I havent lost any of it it has been about a year and a half.

Also I think you should definitely use the hair dryer for about 3 mins on your cups before every noogle, helps with swelling tremendously, but be sure to place them quite far away... you should also try to drink half your body weight in water so say if you weigh 110 lbs you should drink 55ml of water a day, this gave me an extra inch difference when I pumped... yo will be running to the loo alot but will help your body overall...

Lastly maybe you could try a breast massager too, something to increase blood flow, Ive just received a Pangao breast massager today, I will let you know how it goes, but maybe you could do both, massage throughly for 30mins and pump afterwards....
xx

Strumpet

Thanks, soonenough, flatty_natty, and LA for your support. :) You gals are so sweet.

@LA : I'll have to try the periactin, that's a good idea. I'm already drinking lots of water. Hope the Pangao works for you, you'll have to keep us updated. :)