Strumpet's Stats

Strumpet

Secret, I'm still getting 30A? :/ Are we getting centimeters/inches mixed up? When you think about it, 26+4" == 30, and 31 is about 1 inch difference so that'd be an A cup.

5 month update :
Around: 30.5" (-0.5)
Overbust: 30" (+1.0)
L: 7.75" (-0.25)
R: 7.5" (-0.25)
Underbust: 25.5"

I've measured a couple of times this month and gotten slight variations.. between 30.5 and 31 around, between 29.5 and 30 overbust.. I think the only thing that's stayed absolutely constant are individual bust measurements.

Also, I tried measuring my swelling once, and it seemed I got about 0.5" swelling around the breast and with the full across breast measurement, but the overbust hopped from 29.5->31" -- I wonder if noogleberry affects more the overbust? I haven't been keeping track of that straight along so I couldn't say.

I added flaxseed oil into my diet yesterday, and I'm going to try to take 1 pill (1200 mg) between 2 and 3 times a day, and drink more water! I might try some kind of herbal supplement too. Trying to be patient about my progress. =]

jnorton22002

Hi again Strumpet,

Honey, I wouldn't worry soooooo much about your breasts. Like I said in your picture section, you are totally awesome. Be careful with the herbs. Listen to some of those like Teeny and Anastasis( hope I spelled her name right). they have had great success in their programs. As far as my make up hun, would love to learn from you. Would you consider sending me a PMessage, so we can set things up. Also just had my faced zapped this morning. Feels rather warm Hugs Honey Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Thanks Mama J. :) I sent you a PM which I see you've gotten.

So I went ahead and jumped aboard and ordered a 2mo. of UB. I know you're supposed to take 6 months to full effect but 3x the 2 month supply is a few dollars cheaper than buying 6 months at once -- odd?? -- but what do I care! That way if I really don't think it's working for me I don't have to put all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. Also I worry about expiration dates (I used to work in a pharmacy and we'd toss the pills every so often if they were past the dates) so this is easier. If this doesn't work, there's still PM and Natureday to try. :] But I'm still only 20, so I worry a little about playing with estrogens too much.

I'm also going to try to add a protein shake and collagen if I can find those.

junjo

Your progress is amazing!
But seeing your results I get puzzled. I start to believe more and more that more than just measurements, shape is the things that, in the end, matter the most.

We have the same ribcage pratically and I have 31'' and get a swelling up to 32''. And when I am swelled I can wear a 30B. Even though we have similar measurements, our breasts measurements are really different. Mine are 6.5'' and 6.9''.

So that's really confusing hahaha ;D

I feel like burning my tape.

Strumpet

Yeah.. I'm not sure if measured professionally I'd be told different results? I try to counter for things like the tape not being even or breathing in and out, and I keep getting the same numbers. I think part of it is the roundness - my above bust and over bust are practically the same.
People say my progress is good, but I can't see it.. maybe I'm boob blind. :x

I want to burn my tape too! I'm glad someone else finds this confusing!

soonenough

Hi Strumpet, my over bust and above bust measurements are almost the same too. I don't rely on my tape measure; I get so disappointed with the up and down fluctuations. This month AF came and wiped out .5" of growth, ugghhh. This NBE thing is like stepping forward, and stepping back, staying the same, and all of a sudden, a change. Roller coaster ride!

Your recent pics looks lovely, btw. So round and perky, really, the ideal shape.

Strumpet

I agree about it being an up and down thing, soonenough! And thanks. <3

Okay so! I got some designer whey protein mix ($20 WHAT) but hopefully it'll last me a bit.

Strumpet's amazing protein shake recipe:
Crush about a cup of ice in a blender.
Add a really ripe banana, 3-6 oz. of milk (package says you're supposed to add water but.. meh), and 1 scoop of french vanilla protein powder.
Blend!

Tastes like a milkshake, really frothy and creamy. I'm not sure if 18g protein is enough (although I do get protein in my diet from other things) so I might play around with adding more.

Also I noticed that my breasts get purple really easily with the large contours, but I'm not getting the red dots, so I'm worried that because the domes are so wide on me, they're cutting off my blood flow (sometimes my hands get kind of tingly too). Consequently, instead of a 2 hr session I think I'm going to try 1 hour (30 min. per breast) twice a day, as I can.

Strumpet

Still worried about overpumping, so I went back down to the old L without padding (so I can feel it on my rib cage) and I think it'll be fine since I'm only doing 30 minute sessions.
Got my ultra breast today, wow are those capsules foul! But ne vale la pena. ;) I've been taking collagen, too.

michelle

I'm having the bra problem as well, (and it doesn't help when the boobs change sizes). I haven't been using the NB much lately because the large domes are such a hassle but I've been keeping up with the Brava.... but that's a story for another thread.

My measurements are approx:
32-32.5 above (different tapes show different numbers)
32/33 at the nipple - the fullest spot (unswollen/swollen)
27-27.5 right below (I don't know how far to go down. I've seen some sites say to measure with a bra on which seems to produce a smaller number but I took this measurement right at the crease of the boob with no bra.)

In the morning I can wear a 32C/D, (depending on where I am in my cycle and how long I wore the domes the night before), and in the evening I wear a 32B/C when the swelling is down. It also depends on the bra brand and type... VS sizes vary, (for me), depending on the type of bra and Nordstrom brands are different from most VS sizes too.

Frustrating? YES! To top it off - I had VS measure me as a 34A. That website link you posted shows me as a 32AA and another says I'm a 30D. (This one: http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html?gclid=CJO2qt6K_acCFYxd5QodrDtqrA ) .

The VS employees were so disinterested. I tried to explain I was wearing 2 shirts and one of them was collared, (extra padding for the measurement), and they said it didn't matter. How can that not matter??! They also only measure ABOVE the breast and not below. Every site I've found takes measurements at the fullest part and then below... and their 34 band bras just seem way too big.

I was going to have Nordstrom measure me but I haven't had a chance to go back. The employees there at least act like they care. They brought me like 15 different bras, lol. If anything, it was great encouragement because the bras seem to run smaller so I got to try on the D cup which was fun. They are also the only store I know of that carries the 32 and 30 bands.

The brand I got in the C and D cup sizes was Felina which I really like and seems to fit well. What's funny though is when I plug my measurements using the Felina website instructions... I get a 32A recommended size, (or a 32B when swollen), but I actually fit comfortably into the 32C and 32D. Maybe I'm measuring wrong?

I guess all that really matters is that MOST of the time, I don't fit into the 32A bra that I used to wear. So that's good.

Good luck, and check out Felina if your Nordstrom carries it. They have 30 bands up to at least a D so give it a shot!

michelle

Found this: (Play the video).

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

It's claiming that the system VS used on me was less accurate.

Guess I was also measuring wrong, (gotta put a bra on which should lower the underbust measurement). Actually 26.5 underbust...

I guess it doesn't really matter much anymore now that I found a brand that fits... think I will stick with it.

Strumpet

Thanks for the helpful posts michelle! I guess I'll worry less about measurements and just wear a bra that fits. x3

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet,

I've been reading your posts and feel I have to help you. You are simply a wonderful person, kind and warm. We all love you on this forum and value your thoughts. I know I do. You are an inspiration to me. what I really would like for you to know is how almost perfect you are NOW. Remember back honey, to when you were first developing? It ALL takes time. Ask me I know. I've been doing that for some time now. It DOES go slowly and it does take TIME. Be careful with the protein shakes. Have one or 2 a day as far as I'm concerned. Too many can cause , I believe unwanted weight gain. I love your shape already. If I was you I would quit right now and be really happy. Just promise me and yourself, that you stay focused and don't get impatient. Love you hun.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Oh, by the way, had my first session with the hair removal lady today doing my eyebrows. Painful a little but really saw a difference

Strumpet

6 month update:

overbust: 28.5" (-1.5")
bust: 29.5" (-1")
underbust: 25" (-0.5")
L: 7.5" (-0.25")
R: 7" (-0.5")

Phooey, I suppose.
I stopped using the contours because I was concerned about the purpling of the breasts from cutting off the circulation, and have gone back to using the regular larges and the mediums. Maybe that was a mistake? It could be my eyes, but I think they've gotten a bit smaller, too. But I was so worried about doing damage....
Point being though, at 6 months I have negligible progress. I want to sort of sort that out and figure out what I'm doing wrong.
I've been doing about an hour a day of noogling (mixed P&R and P&H), sometimes more, usually all in one session but sometimes twice a day, along with chi massage, water drinking, and most recently BO, flaxseed oil, and collagen supplements. I'm wondering if maybe I should up the water more, and try to get in longer sessions maybe a couple times a day.
I'm okay with being a slow responder, but I'm starting to worry that I won't be a responder at all. :(
I think maybe I should do a full 6 month course of the BO with continued noogling, and then if I'm still at square one after a year, take a break.

jnorton22002

Hey Strumpet,

I'm detecting a bit of trouble here. You are far to good at helping others so maybe we need to help you right now. Honey, you have probably hit a stall or ARE just a slow responder. I suggest trying to stay positive instead of questioning. I like your resolve about giving more time, but them what comes to mind is our very own Not So Teeny any more. Please take heart from Teeny's time and effort. I personally am so very happy I have come to know you. I do understand hun. Let's just try and keep our chin up Ok Mama J is rooting for you and am here for you

Hugs honey, Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

I'm sorry to hear this Strumpet. I think your breasts look fantastic. They are so perky and you have some cleavage in the center too, which is awesome. As far as how they look, your breasts look very nice and I am not just saying that to make you feel better. You really do have THE perfectly shaped boobs. :) I'm jealous to be honest. HAHA!

Have you lost any weight or anything like that? The reason I ask is because you lost 0.5" on your underbust. Typically even if you would stop responding to noogling, there would be no reason to lose that much on your underbust unless you lost a few pounds of weight. As you know, when I lost about 10 pounds, I lost about 1.5 on my breasts and 0.5 on my underbust. AHH!

Did you take your measurements at a different time of you month than usual? I know my measurements change drastically according to my cycle. I can lose up to an inch when my cycle starts and I will gain it all back near the end. If I take my measurements I always do it on CD 4 to keep it consistent. After ovulation, my breasts fluctuate so much day to day. But in all honesty I have pretty much given up taking my measurements except after noogling to see how much swelling I am getting. The margin of error with the measuring tape is just too great and knowing the exact measurement to the quarter inch only depresses me that much more. If you need to take a break and step away from noogling I understand. Taking that 2 month break was really good for me. I think it actually helped my booby growth in the long run.

Take care Strumpet and don't get too depressed about all of this. I think the contoured L domes help with swelling, but if you think they are hurting you then I would not use them. Don't forget you are a very kind person and a huge inspiration to others. You are more than your boobies! :)

Strumpet

The thing about a "stall" is it suggests that I had been growing and then stopped. I don't think I've ever had any significant growth, whether through pictures or measuring or fitting differently in a bra.
It's possible that I did lose weight? I'm not sure, I kind of eat like a starved horse. I don't own a scale so I have no way of telling really. I haven't been working out or anything. I try to take the measurements about a week after my cycle, and this time it was immediately after just because the month's almost over, so that may affect things, but I kind of remember measuring earlier this month just for the heck of it and getting similar results. These are actually the exact same measurements I took in December, so maybe I just thought I grew and hadn't really?
I don't know, I've been having trouble in school and haven't had the time to noogle for long periods, so maybe this summer I'll find more time and see if that helps a bit.
Thanks for your input guys. <3

soonenough

Strumpet said:
6 month update:

overbust: 28.5" (-1.5")
bust: 29.5" (-1")
underbust: 25" (-0.5")
L: 7.5" (-0.25")
R: 7" (-0.5")

Phooey, I suppose.
I stopped using the contours because I was concerned about the purpling of the breasts from cutting off the circulation, and have gone back to using the regular larges and the mediums. Maybe that was a mistake? It could be my eyes, but I think they've gotten a bit smaller, too. But I was so worried about doing damage....
Point being though, at 6 months I have negligible progress. I want to sort of sort that out and figure out what I'm doing wrong.
I've been doing about an hour a day of noogling (mixed P&R and P&H), sometimes more, usually all in one session but sometimes twice a day, along with chi massage, water drinking, and most recently BO, flaxseed oil, and collagen supplements. I'm wondering if maybe I should up the water more, and try to get in longer sessions maybe a couple times a day.
I'm okay with being a slow responder, but I'm starting to worry that I won't be a responder at all. :(
I think maybe I should do a full 6 month course of the BO with continued noogling, and then if I'm still at square one after a year, take a break.

Hi strumpet, who knows what's going inside our bodies or the mechanism which translates to breast growth? Everyone is different and grows at different rates. I read on a forum about Taiwanese ladies who grew on just massage and boobie food, and were/are content with this method, who actually grew and experienced success in their NBE journey, and were willing to wait for months/years to achieve growth. They didn't even have noogleberry or other supplements that we here resort to when the growing is painfully slow. Yet, they kept on going believing that those methods are going to work eventually. It must really take time. Look at our very own Not So Tiny Teeny and Lily13 who kept on going and finally started to grow and show results.

I don't think you noogling time is wasted. I like to think of noogling as one of the building blocks in addition to supplements, food, exercise etc. Take a break if you want, but keep on going again. Let's all stay on the course. For myself, when I get bummed over my sleeping breasts, I turn to massage, boobie friendly food. I try to see what else I can do to attack this internally and externally. I go on about my daily NBE routine believing that it will all fall into place one of these days and my breasts will go into hyperdrive (do I wish).

Believe us all when we say that we envvvy your shape, the roundness and the perkiness. That in itself is something to celebrate about. The growing will come, I'm so sure of it. You may be growing and not aware of it at all.

Measuring tapes are evil and lie all the time and so unreliable. :mad:

roadrashes

Hi. It's good you told us how you feel and wher you are at. I know you are using chi massage but are you using a booby batter of some kind? Like a fenugreek in cocoa butter with Eucalyptus oil? Are you using heat before and after your massage? Personally, I do not get much sweling if I donot use a heating pad or tub before and after. I also take 6,000 mg of MSM the collagen tabs didn't do anything for me. Are you taking or have you taken any herbs besides the BO?

Do you stay purple or are you a little purple in the cups while noogling? Are you very fair skinned? Also, maybe you could start with the meds for 20 min then large for 30 then contoured for 10 more. Maybe your boobies need to get warmed up first. I always use my large before my xlarge cups otherwise I get dots. The skin is just too tight for me to start pulling that much suction.

Keep us updated. We are here for you. You will grow the breasts you want. It's all trial and error.

Strumpet

Thanks soonenough and roadrashes. :) I guess I still have to be patient.. it seems like 6 months is a long time but I guess in the big scheme of things it really isn't!

I haven't tried a booby batter, I'm a little unsure of that? Do you use that stuff as a lotion when you're noogling, or just apply it at other times?

As for heat, I was using a heating pad for the longest time. I actually stopped that, but I do the hairdryer heat when I can. I think I'll try to do that every time. I actually noogled in the shower today and that was pretty easy with the mediums, so I might try to make that part of my shower routine. It gets a lot of water caught in the pump though.

I haven't taken any herbs besides the BO. I did some NBE several years back that was this whole routine of heat and massage and pills but I never really saw any results with it.

I actually did try a thing like that today that was progression -- I did the mediums while I took a shower then I did the larges for half an hour or so, then I did the large contours for another 20 minutes.

The thing about the purpling is -- I think with the larger rimmed domes, like the larges/large contours, the way they dig in actually cuts off the blood flow of the axillary artery (the one by the armpit) so the reason the chest turns funny colors is it's losing the blood flow. I don't get red dots or any signs of overpumping, but they turn really scary colors. It all goes away after a couple of minutes but I'm afraid every time that I'm doing damage. My hand goes a little numb on the side I'm pumping, too.

SueB5

Hi Strumpet. I was wondering if you are measuring at the same time of day? I know I measure differently in the morning and evening. I also wonder about your weight. The weather is nice at the moment so I think most people are naturally more active and eating different foods. That is certainly true of me at the moment. I really hope you stay with it. I know I have benefited and that I have also had periods where I wondered if I was gaining or fooling myself. Then I look at my breasts and I know they are much bigger and my hubby says so too. Keep going it's early days yet. Sue