sueB5 stats

SueB5

Hi
I just thought I would record my details as a starting point.
Age - 48
Bra size 38B (but it does not fit at all well and looks too similar to the domes i.e. lots of space.
Children - 3 nearly grownup and I breast fed them.
Top of breast 40
Nipple 45.5
Below 40
Pumping history - I started with Brava but could not get the domes to stay on due to my shape but the smart box comes useful. I now use Noogleberry domes which stay on fine. I have been pumping for 1 – 1.5 hours twice a day for the last 5 days and have had no change other than I fill the domes more quickly. Early days! I have felt encouraged by reading posts and just need to give it a try. Everyone I have spoken to says I should save my money because it won't work. What is there to lose? And my husband is enjoying the humor of me trying to do housework and other tasks at the same time. Now that is disability. I make Mr Bean look synchronized.
My motive is that I want to fill my bra properly. I have always had very small breasts and had a real difficulty in getting a bra to fit well. Recently I have put on weight, due to my work being more pc based these days rather than active, and my breasts actually look and behave like breasts which my husband and I are really enjoying and I would be devastated to go back now. Who says size doesn't matter? Oh, I remember, it was my husband. Nice man but caught out now. Anyway, it matters to me so here goes…

ilovebreasts

hi sueB5 & welcome. my bras have gotten tighter in just 2 weals. just keep pumping that's what they are saying .. well good luck & keep us posted sweety...........

SueB5

Hi
Thanks for your encouragement and congratulations on your quick response to pumping.

:) Welcome SueB5! Great to meet you. If you have time to look around the forum you will find that a lot of ladies who have previously breastfed respond really well to the Noogleberry. All the best and keep us posted! :) :)

Aim4c

Hi SueB5,

welcome to the noogleberry family.

What size dome are you currently using?

If your are filling those really quick, then you might want to order the next size up so your boobs have space to expand and grow.

All the best!

SueB5

Hi Aim4c
I have moved onto the next size up from the small dome because one cracked. They were very uncomfortable at first but are fitting better now after a short while of pumping. I am about 3 inches from the top at the end of the session.
Thanks

It sounds like the Meduims are defnately the right choice for you. I wonder if the smalls cracked because there was too much pressure because really you needed the M's. Glad you have them now and are happily pumping! How exciting! ;D

that1spaztichik

Hey sue, good luck with the noogle! As for those who say to save your money...look into other breast pumps and pills. They are SOOO much more expensive than Noogleberry. The noogle is BY FAR the BEST deal you will find!!

SueB5

Hi that1
Thanks for that. I have just read through your updates and a few others and wish you all well. Sorry I havn't replied before but I have been on hols with my daughter and her new bf. Trying to hide the domes has been fun and I don't think I got away with it but she was polite and said nothing. If she finds out what they actually are, I won't see them again! She is too young though as she hasn't stopped growing yet but it does look like she has inherited my smallness, poor thing. I would love it to work so that I can tell her in a year or so. I know she would be delighted as she is disappointed to have not grown and I reallly feel it for her. Shopping has always felt like a nightmare and I now have to watch her too, which is much worse. I so want it to work!
I am not going to measure until next week but I do think my breast look and feel different and my husband thinks so too. It might be psychological. We shall see. It's early days and the hope alone is worth paying for.

I bet it's not pyschological you know. I have the same feeling, a feeling of fullness and heaviness. Nothing showing up on the tape measure for me, last time I measured anyway, not that keen on doing it again any time soon! I have read many times on this forum that other girls have experienced the same thing. The jiggle factor!

Keep us posted x

I just wanted to drop in because i noticed you commented on another thread about being frustrated about not getting as much time to noogle as you would like. Please keep noogling through this busy time. A little is better than nothing and sometimes less noogling equates to better swelling, a lot of girls have noticed that. Think, at least you have the NB and know what can be acheived. Goodness 2 months or so ago I thoguht my only way to bigger boobs was expensive and yucky surgery, now I know different and if it takes me 3 months, a year or 4 years to achieve my goal I don't care. A week or even two of not noogling is not goimg to make a difference in the long run.

All the best SueB5. have a great weekend ;D

that1spaztichik

Hey Sue...I'm right there with you on not having enough noogle time, as with many of the gals on this board, I'm sure. Flatty is right...ANY time is better than none! Or, have you considered sleeping with your domes on? Is that a possibility?

SueB5

Re: sueB5 stats September update

Starting stats Aug
Below 40
Across 45.5

September
Below 40
Across Just over 45 3/4 (1/4 inch. I am delighted - it was unexpected)

Thanks for that!
Hi Flatty I only found out about options for breast enhancement 6 weeks ago and wondered if it was all a bit of a set up for marketing, but you all seem like real people to me now! I read many of the post on here and didn't dare hope, but couldn't stop myself having a go. I am now at the 1 month mark and I am really pleased.
Hi That1 I wondered about sleeping with the domes but I have been having problems with a couple of red dots over the last week. I ran out of my usual cream. I have since tried a different one and it seems to have stopped. However, it could also have been my cycle as it was my period time too and I do get tender at that time. Anyway, it has stopped now and the dots have gone and not appearing again. I know it was nothing to do with the time as I was noogling less over that period too due to work/hols and a rotten cold. Maybe I was suffering withdrawls! I have been wondering how many people have tried snoogling. I started with brava but couldn't use it but that was my original plan. Until I had dots I was full on with the idea. I think I will give it another week to make sure everything is OK and then have a go.

jnorton22002

Hi Sue, I must say I'm sorry for not say a big welcome to you. so I will now say WELCOME. I truly hope all goes well with your noogling and by what i see, a 1/2 gain you are truly doing well. We all are really one big family here and I know that all of them care for everyone. so glad you could join Keep at it Sue Joni

SueB5

Thanks Flatty. However, I wonder if my swelling was more due to my period which had just finished as I appear to be less now. My tape measure is on elastic!!! I promised myself I would not measure again but I did - big mistake. I am going to alter my stats and claim 1/4 now which I think is more realistic and I don't look like a 'B' in my very big bra. Any increase was unnexpected, so I am still delighted. It has motivated me to find more time to noogle.
Hi Joni. I have read your posts and meant to say hello. Thanks for your support. I think it is really important to jolly each other along, don't you?
Sue

jnorton22002

Hi Sue, yes, in fact I do believe we need to be here to support each other. The one big thing I find id allot of us, including myself, seem to want to measure all the time. This is because we want our boobs to grow. I have not thrown the tape away, but don't use it much as it tends to make me unhappy. I know my boobs are growing,but they grow slower than I want. We all should just noogle, have fun and let them grow. This way we don't get unhappy. Happy noogling Sue Hugs to you :-* :-*